PDA

View Full Version : Guild Event II - Gold, Silver, Bronze Jet Pack Vanity Rewards!

Cinco
06-21-2018, 03:23 PM
GUILD EVENT THIS WEEKEND
Place 1st, 2nd or 3rd to get access to a special vanity vendor and get your hands on Gold, Silver or Bronze Jet Pack vanity items.
In addition, deep discounts on Elite Implants are also available to the winners ;-)

This weekend's event works just like the previous event...
GX.GOLEM and company will be spawning throughout the Galaxy from 12am Friday, June 22nd until 11:59pm Saturday, June 23rd.
Winning Guilds can use the Guild Management Terminal to access rewards (for 24hrs).

Good luck to all!!

Nofox
06-21-2018, 03:39 PM
so the special vanity vendor contains vanities other than wings, or implants like last time?

Cinco
06-21-2018, 03:49 PM
The only vanity items available are the Gold, Silver and Bronze Jet Jumper items.

Discounted Implants are available again, though ;-)

Nofox
06-21-2018, 03:50 PM
can you add pictures to your post like you did for part 1 so that others can see what the jetpacks will look like?

Cinco
06-21-2018, 04:13 PM
can you add pictures to your post like you did for part 1 so that others can see what the jetpacks will look like?

Updated! :-)

Humannnshield
06-21-2018, 09:17 PM
GUILD EVENT THIS WEEKEND
Place 1st, 2nd or 3rd to get access to a special vanity vendor and get your hands on Gold, Silver or Bronze Jet Pack vanity items.
In addition, deep discounts on Elite Implants are also available to the winners ;-)

This weekend's event works just like the previous event...
GX.GOLEM and company will be spawning throughout the Galaxy from 12am Friday, June 22nd until 11:59pm Saturday, June 23rd.
Winning Guilds can use the Guild Management Terminal to access rewards (for 24hrs).

Good luck to all!!

Hey Cinco, Sometime in the future, can you add the Remaining arbiter Chests, helmets, and Backarmor pieces?

Also since the Napalm is arguably the best gun in the game, can you add a level 55 Elite Napalm carbine? Just have it be a Fused of the stats from all the different types of napalms (Bio, Fused, DM, and Prime)
With an updated dmg from the what a L55 elite rifle would be.. Thanks for reading!

Cephei
06-21-2018, 09:21 PM
Hey Cinco, Sometime in the future, can you add the Remaining arbiter Chests, helmets, and Backarmor pieces?

Also since the Napalm is arguably the best gun in the game, can you add a level 55 Elite Napalm carbine? Just have it be a Fused of the stats from all the different types of napalms (Bio, Fused, DM, and Prime)
With an updated dmg from the what a L55 elite rifle would be.. Thanks for reading!

No way!
Arbiters should stay exclusive to elite players who earned or bought them for a Fortune

Nofox
06-21-2018, 09:25 PM

If the remainder of the arbiter pieces become lootable, that would be a major shaft to those who earned it.

Also the napalm is already the most Op weapon in the game so why make an even more Op weapon?

Att
06-21-2018, 09:33 PM
No way!
Arbiters should stay exclusive to elite players who earned or bought them for a Fortune
According to you everyone wanted kills in every map, everyone wants old limited time vanities such as rocketeer helm, DL Shield to come back so you can collect them. So maybe, maybe my guess is that everyone do not want old arbiter vanities to come back since you already spend a lot of credits on them. :tranquillity:

Nofox
06-21-2018, 10:01 PM
I'm down for them dropping tbh, then we would have complaints from "old gens" that they've earned their arbiters and how its been 7 years of playing, stuff like that..

DEATHCAMP
06-21-2018, 10:21 PM
No way!

Don't be so selfish, STS let you steal a leaderboard spot from someone who earned it. I think I would look good in a commando arbiter helm tbh

Cephei
06-21-2018, 10:27 PM
I suggest a platinum sale aswell. If it's 100plat per jetpack again that's pretty steep

Cephei
06-21-2018, 10:44 PM
Don't be so selfish, STS let you steal a leaderboard spot from someone who earned it. I think I would look good in a commando arbiter helm tbh

Don't cry about the kills thing lmao.
Arbiters is a different story. Making them available again would destroy the purpose of them lol.

Convulsion
06-22-2018, 08:22 PM
Hey can you make it so we could stash these items,?

Zuluram
06-23-2018, 10:36 AM
Can you add something that we can see how much points everyone earned in the guild? Were cool!

Cinco
06-23-2018, 11:15 AM
Can you add something that we can see how much points everyone earned in the guild? Were cool!

This is planned for the next Star Legends client update.

Zuluram
06-23-2018, 01:19 PM
This is planned for the next Star Legends client update.
Nice thanks :)

jdiddydavis
06-23-2018, 02:46 PM
Oh cool ya I wanna see how many points my top 10 guild mates got. I can do rewards for them:)