PDA

View Full Version : Skill/Upgrade Questions

angeldawn
06-21-2018, 03:58 PM
Thought I would start a thread to for people to post some skill/upgrade questions.

Iíll start ;)

Regen:

Regen (both the base and upgrade) seems to only work if not in a hostile position and it takes several seconds (close to 5 for my counting lol)

So when being hit, no regen
When firing, no regen

Is this how it is supposed to work? Feels like an eternity waiting for it to kick in.

Not sure if this is how it is meant to be. Itís worth upgrading. Any thought?

DanielRH
06-21-2018, 04:02 PM
I can see a possible use in a tank build, or perhaps a speed damage getaway build... I do sometimes rely on the regen that occurs when not doing anything, might be nice for some builds to speed that up.

That being said, I tried regen out in a few builds and decided that it wasn't worth upgrading. It doesn't fit my play style.

Here's my question... speed. It really doesn't seem to increase it that much... does it just maintain your start speed with 3 speed upgrades when you hit 16? Need to test this out more...

Nofox
06-21-2018, 04:15 PM
My question is:

leech(L1) I noticed that at sometimes I leech 6 hp and at others I leech 2 hp. Does this has to do with the amount of hp whom you are leeching off of?

BRYBE
06-22-2018, 02:22 PM
I can see a possible use in a tank build, or perhaps a speed damage getaway build... I do sometimes rely on the regen that occurs when not doing anything, might be nice for some builds to speed that up.

That being said, I tried regen out in a few builds and decided that it wasn't worth upgrading. It doesn't fit my play style.

Here's my question... speed. It really doesn't seem to increase it that much... does it just maintain your start speed with 3 speed upgrades when you hit 16? Need to test this out more...

Yeah focus on speed upgrades lel lvl 16 without speed upgrade and lvl 16 with full speed upgrades is just same movement speed