PDA

View Full Version : My Remarks

Buchmeister
06-21-2018, 05:37 PM
So this is a seriously unique game, end of story. I've never seen any other title do this, let alone the mobile market. I really hope STS expands on this in the future. I made this thread to list off the current suggestions I have for the game so I don't forget them, I'll be adding onto it in the future.

My current suggestions:

1. Make the social space a little more useful by including NPC's that give out the daily quests/other quests since not a lot of people visit and chat they just head right to the fight. And you can show off your sick vanities ;)

2. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE MORE GAME MODES. What you've created is genius and I don't think the limit should be a single way to play. I genuinely want this game to succeed and adding different activities will give players a fresh experience every time. I dunno if this was already on your radar or not so if it isn't, here's a friendly reminder.

3. This is a little less general, but please make actual backgrounds instead of the weird gradients you have now. I know the game is in beta still but PLA had the same problem even after it launched.

Thanks for reading :)

Escanor
06-22-2018, 11:40 AM
They already confirmed new game modes chill

Buchmeister
06-22-2018, 02:33 PM

Which is why I said I didn't know if they did or not, chill

BRYBE
06-22-2018, 02:34 PM

Where they said they confirmed it?

Ebereasider
06-22-2018, 03:15 PM
Where they said they confirmed it?

I think he's reffering to this:
Great suggestions! We want to launch with a single polished mode (Escape) but are totally into others once we go live.

BRYBE
06-22-2018, 03:48 PM
I think he's reffering to this:

Ouh I saw that just thought it is in forum chat