PDA

View Full Version : What a day O.o

Phoenixking
11-14-2011, 12:27 PM
So i was on my way to the bus place to go to my hometown to my dad, my mom was coming with me and we took another persn with us to take the truck back home. We where just one block away from the bus place and while we where waiting to turn on the light, a truck moved in a odd fashion towards us. So it seemed the truck was heavy as it left a big mark to remember it by O.o

SO NOW, we are going to try to get insurance and blah blah blah to fix what we have it adds up to $200 :O.
And sadly i cant visit my dad and the rest of my family, sadly :( i hope this day doesnt get any worse then it is cause my mom is mad oooh snaaaaaap D:

Skeletonlord
11-14-2011, 12:47 PM
Hope it goes alright! I'm feel for you Phoenix. You couldnt see your dad, and that must be so disappointing.
Best wishes, skeletonlord

Phoenixking
11-14-2011, 01:01 PM
Hope it goes alright! I'm feel for you Phoenix. You couldnt see your dad, and that must be so disappointing.
Best wishes, skeletonlordThanks lol and anyways, i can see him in december XD but my mom is thinking of living back in my hometown lol anyways im ok it just felt weird in the crash lol my mind thought this.

What the heck?! What that truck doing
OOHH EEEEM GEEEE its getting to close is it going to crash
*head starts moving around* what the heck
Did he leave a mark? o.o

It looked really odd and my neck feels weird when it bobs without permission lol