PDA

View Full Version : 2018-06-22 Content Update (255481)

TzatOps
06-22-2018, 01:55 PM
+ The first 'Arena of Honor' Guild PvP Event runs from 12am Central time this Saturday until 11:59pm on Sunday.
+ When the event is active an 'Arena of Honor' portal will appear in Forest Haven, Planet Ok'Tal and Myx' Maze townes.
+ You must wear the full 'Honor Gear' set in order to enter the portal. No gear-swapping is allowed in the zone.
+ Buy the 'Honor Gear' item pack from the Store for 30k gold. Includes helmet, armor, weapon, ring, amulet and vanity halo.
+ In the arena: defeat players from other Guilds to earn points for your Guild. Kills are worth ten (10) points apiece.
+ Guild score is based on the scores of your Guild's Top-50 contributing members.
+ Victory conditions are based on point thresholds: 10k points for Bronze Tier, 25k for Silver and 50k for Gold.
+ All victory tiers provide access to the prize vendor. Each tier has access to a different gold farming zone.
+ Access to prize vendor and gold farming zones can be done through the Guild Management NPC in your Guild Hall.
+ Prize vendor sells vanity items ('Shield of Honor,' 'The Blue Mantle,' 'The Gold Mantle,' and 'The Black Crown'), Legendary rings (for Level 105), and discounted Pure / Hemi-Stat weapons.
+ Character balance: increased the amount of dodge and armor from Ranger's 'Evasion' skill starting at Rank 5.
+ Character balance: decreased the amount of combo damage from Paladin's 'Retribution' skill by ~15%.
+ Honor Set visuals: converted all Honor weapons to use one-hand + off-hand appearances (to coordinate with main event reward).
+ Honor Set gets a 50% speed increase in towne so you can run back to the portal that much quicker.
168898 168899
168900 168901

3pc
06-22-2018, 02:12 PM
This is AMAZING!!!! Thank you so much for blue/gold mantle and black cop i really cant believe this time after time again STS keeps pleasing its thankful players. And adding back the gift button ;) thats a secret surprise amazing.

Lovenus
06-22-2018, 02:17 PM
Thanks STS for the update even though I can't join yet. Next pvp event I will be there.

Are the prizes sold by the guild vendor tradeable or non tradeable?

Draebatad
06-22-2018, 02:17 PM
Lots of neat pieces in this update. :)

Mine AGK
06-22-2018, 02:18 PM
+ The first 'Arena of Honor' Guild PvP Event runs from 12am Central time this Saturday until 11:59pm on Sunday.
+ When the event is active an 'Arena of Honor' portal will appear in Forest Haven, Planet Ok'Tal and Myx' Maze townes.
+ You must wear the full 'Honor Gear' set in order to enter the portal. No gear-swapping is allowed in the zone.
+ Buy the 'Honor Gear' item pack from the Store for 30k gold. Includes helmet, armor, weapon, ring, amulet and vanity halo.
+ In the arena: defeat players from other Guilds to earn points for your Guild. Kills are worth ten (10) points apiece.
+ Guild score is based on the scores of your Guild's Top-50 contributing members.
+ Victory conditions are based on point thresholds: 10k points for Bronze Tier, 25k for Silver and 50k for Gold.
+ All victory tiers provide access to the prize vendor. Each tier has access to a different gold farming zone.
+ Access to prize vendor and gold farming zones can be done through the Guild Management NPC in your Guild Hall.
+ Prize vendor sells vanity items ('Shield of Honor,' 'The Blue Mantle,' 'The Gold Mantle,' and 'The Black Crown'), Legendary rings (for Level 105), and discounted Pure / Hemi-Stat weapons.
+ Character balance: increased the amount of dodge and armor from Ranger's 'Evasion' skill starting at Rank 5.
+ Character balance: decreased the amount of combo damage from Paladin's 'Retribution' skill by ~15%.
+ Honor Set visuals: converted all Honor weapons to use one-hand + off-hand appearances (to coordinate with main event reward).
+ Honor Set gets a 50% speed increase in towne so you can run back to the portal that much quicker.

All im imagining is just constant teaming. Well, dont go into pvp alone or everyone can just agree that its an FFA.

Idevour
06-22-2018, 02:19 PM
Black cop will be amazing thank you

Mine AGK
06-22-2018, 02:22 PM
Lots of neat pieces in this update. :)

Yes, anyone can get the vendor. Need a total of 5k kills in order to unlock gold tier vendor.

epig
06-22-2018, 02:22 PM
Thanks for yet another update, really appreciate it! :)

3pc
06-22-2018, 02:54 PM
IMPORTANT: To clarify more please any guild that gets 50k points wins gold tier correct? Or is it first guild that gets 50k points gets gold tier then 2nd who gets 25k silver tier etc etc

Draebatad
06-22-2018, 03:07 PM
IMPORTANT: To clarify more please any guild that gets 50k points wins gold tier correct? Or is it first guild that gets 50k points gets gold tier then 2nd who gets 25k silver tier etc etc

Any guild that scores points to qualify for a specific tier gets that tier. There can be more than one guild per tier this time around :)

Draebatad
06-22-2018, 03:26 PM
Cinco, if you all have time, would you please post some pics of these awesome award vanities and possibly the prices to purchase and make them trade-able? Thank you in advance.

3pc
06-22-2018, 03:27 PM
Any guild that scores points to qualify for a specific tier gets that tier. There can be more than one guild per tier this time around :)

Good good.. this will be interesting event indeed then

Draebatad
06-22-2018, 03:34 PM
Good good.. this will be interesting event indeed then

Indeed! I'm actually excited about it this time around. Very promising and inclusive. Once out on the battlefield, just hoping everything is smooth there and that there's not a lot of teaming to win. Balanced or full teams will make this the most epic event yet. A truly creative approach and the prizes are not to be missed. Dying for some pics of them, too.

Congeniality
06-22-2018, 03:53 PM
Thank you for the Ranger buffs and Paladin nerfs. It is much appreciated!

3pc
06-22-2018, 04:18 PM
Those visuals are sick the mantles are just like i imagined them the cops i was guessing red ruby instead of blue gem. Perhaps we should get a surprise honor armor for a 3pc honor vanity set ? :P

Absolize
06-22-2018, 04:24 PM
THANK YOU to everyone who supported my idea on the mantles to make this happen also! I knew STS would do a great job and everyone would like it!

Mine AGK
06-22-2018, 04:32 PM
THANK YOU to everyone who supported my idea on the mantles to make this happen also! I knew STS would do a great job and everyone would like it!

It was a really good idea. From the looks of it, cinco did it perfectly and didnt make the gold one look weird liie the gold egg is haha.

Mine AGK
06-22-2018, 04:34 PM
@Cinco, what is the golden shield with what looks like a mix of a gold holo/PL shield with a gear on it?

Cinco
06-22-2018, 04:36 PM
The shield is the 'Shield of Honor' vanity. It's got a gold vortex effect that floats in front of the shield face.

Fwend
06-22-2018, 04:40 PM
Thank you Sts for making new events like this.

This is the first pvp guild event, and you have certainly ticked all the boxes.

You have listened to the needs of the community and made changes to the last two guild events as a result.

This time around the rewards are obtainable by all guilds. It is inclusive for the structure of 50 members contributing to a gold tier of 50k points.

There is no more finger pointing and hate regarding unfairness of winning, and for a change the majority of the community is loving it.

The new vanites looks amazing.

Thank you Cinco and the team.

Mine AGK
06-22-2018, 04:42 PM
The shield is the 'Shield of Honor' vanity. It's got a gold vortex effect that floats in front of the shield face.

Thank you. Thats nice to see, hopefully future guild events will also have thesholds of points to gain in regards to acquiring the spoils. Pve guild events maybe increase the amount of points needed to 250k and make it the top 25?

Draebatad
06-22-2018, 04:51 PM
The new vanities are beyond imagined expectations. I'm blown away. It was a good idea for sure.

Idevour
06-22-2018, 05:02 PM
I'd like to suggest a red ruby instead of the blue ruby for the black cop, but either way it looks great.

Draebatad
06-22-2018, 05:03 PM
Any chance the blue mantle can count as a helm to complete the blue angel set? If there's support for that idea, that is.

3pc
06-22-2018, 05:06 PM
I'd like to suggest a red ruby instead of the blue ruby for the black cop, but either way it looks great.

I agree but if we cant do that id at least want the blue gem to match the colwilde promo code uniform blue shade.

Xyzther
06-22-2018, 05:10 PM
Any chance the blue mantle can count as a helm to complete the blue angel set? If there's support for that idea, that is.

Ya that’s a good idea. Blue angel helm doesn’t look too appealing which makes me not wanna wear the vanity set.

Mine AGK
06-22-2018, 05:10 PM
I agree but if we cant do that id at least want the blue gem to match the colwilde promo code uniform blue shade.

Idk if a gem on the mantle would look nice though. I think it would look ugly. I think the black COP will match the black uniform we have, maybe making the uniform darker would make it look better together. Though i still want to see a black holo shield in the future.

Draebatad
06-22-2018, 05:13 PM
Ya that’s a good idea. Blue angel helm doesn’t look too appealing which makes me not wanna wear the vanity set.

Thank you :)

Rushlikeagod
06-22-2018, 05:23 PM
Any chance the blue mantle can count as a helm to complete the blue angel set? If there's support for that idea, that is.Very good idea

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Cinco
06-22-2018, 05:32 PM

No problem. I can have that in for next week's update.

3pc
06-22-2018, 05:50 PM

And gold mantle for white drag as well? xD

Islamiyah24
06-22-2018, 06:10 PM
can u tell us the range of price and is this vanities are tradable or just like before uneed to craft first?
Thanks for update

Draebatad
06-22-2018, 06:51 PM

Sweet! Tyty

Fwend
06-22-2018, 07:04 PM
Can one of the items be changed from the Prize Vendor?

Currently legendary 105 rings can be purchased from him. These rings are currently not in demand because they drop regularly from the blue guardians.

All the 105 legendary rings are worth 10k maximum in the consignment store.

Would it be too much of an ask to change the reward to 105 elite amulets for 2 million each? The same price as the first guild event.

Thanking you in advance.

3pc
06-22-2018, 07:14 PM
Can one of the items be changed from the Prize Vendor?

Currently legendary 105 rings can be purchased from him. These rings are currently not in demand because they drop regularly from the blue guardians.

All the 105 legendary rings are worth 10k maximum in the consignment store.

Would it be too much of an ask to change the reward to 105 elite amulets for 2 million each? The same price as the first guild event.

Thanking you in advance.

I agree because ring would be listed for like 2-4m in vendor but whats the point of that when 20k in CS better if it is amulet because ik a lot of people are still missing that.

Teo4evrLegend
06-22-2018, 08:51 PM
Thnks for the New Vanity pieces they look so cool.
How about a change to the Blue gem of the Black Crown to Red Or White ( P.S Would be really cool ) and they would go well with the Black star uniform and the commander one ( Forgot the names Lol ) and last but not the least Demo Set And Black COP would really look Dope.
Are the vanity pieces bought from the vendor tradable ?
Can u atleast make it stashable?

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

Jensmage
06-22-2018, 08:58 PM
Yes, anyone can get the vendor. Need a total of 5k kills in order to unlock gold tier vendor.

It’s 50k pts

Teo4evrLegend
06-22-2018, 09:00 PM
1 kill - 10 points
10 kills - 100 points
1000 kills- 10000 points
5000 kills - 50000 points
It’s 50k pts

Jensmage
06-22-2018, 09:01 PM

Wow! Blue angel set price will rise with blue mantle.

Jensmage
06-22-2018, 09:04 PM
1 kill - 10 points
10 kills - 100 points
1000 kills- 10000 points
5000 kills - 50000 points

Family guild is recruiting. Wanna join us?

bglir
06-22-2018, 09:40 PM
Thank You Cinco for making this Guild Event happen again, and this time making a PvP event, this will introduce more People to PvP for those who have not experience it, and let them know the fun they missing out in PvP, Good Job and continue making Pocket Legends Great and Fun again.

Waug
06-22-2018, 09:57 PM
One flaw of this being guild event is that -
In a 6 player match (3v3) it's hardly possible that 3 from one guild and another 3 from other, and same guild killing won't give point so rather than doing it in a 3-3 same guild members gonna kill only other guilds meaning a chaotic teaming rather than a proper 3-3.

But everything is fun for me, when it comes to PvP, saying not a complaining way :)

bglir
06-23-2018, 12:33 AM
I Think we have a Problem Here that we overlook, Players are holding spot so there guild or friends can win kill Points 3 vs 2 game, this is so unfair and ruin the Fun, i have to abandon the game and get banned to join again, can we report which Player doing it and have him banned from the event cinco? this is totaly uncool earning Points by holding spot.

Mine AGK
06-23-2018, 03:04 AM
I Think we have a Problem Here that we overlook, Players are holding spot so there guild or friends can win kill Points 3 vs 2 game, this is so unfair and ruin the Fun, i have to abandon the game and get banned to join again, can we report which Player doing it and have him banned from the event cinco? this is totaly uncool earning Points by holding spot.

Apex/family has been doing the same. Cant stop it. Its an all out FFA, i dont see anything wrong with holding spots but it will slow down guild kills.

Endpoints
06-23-2018, 03:44 AM
The only way to stop holding spot and teaming is making it a 1v1 instead of 3v3 but it's too late to change it now

bglir
06-23-2018, 04:02 AM
Apex/family has been doing the same. Cant stop it. Its an all out FFA, i dont see anything wrong with holding spots but it will slow down guild kills.

You are in Apex and your guild that are doing it, i will choose to Play clean unlike you and Apex members desperate to earn Points by only Holding rooms and leave game if non of your members with you, i have reminded my guild members to Play clean and earn it by Playing fair, its unavoidable and cannot be help if Teaming happens, but holding rooms and making the game a disadvantage by way of holding the spot so your guild can 3 vs 2 or 3 vs 1 others, it's not cool and seriously derail the Event to make it fun for everyone.

bglir
06-23-2018, 04:05 AM
The only way to stop holding spot and teaming is making it a 1v1 instead of 3v3 but it's too late to change it now

Only way to stop holding spots by guild members is by limiting the guild numbers by 3 members same guild joining a room, that way holding spots can be avoided.
Lets say 4 Apex joining Portal only 3 can join a room from same guild.

Dolloway
06-23-2018, 05:22 AM
Only way to stop holding spots by guild members is by limiting the guild numbers by 3 members same guild joining a room, that way holding spots can be avoided.
Lets say 4 Apex joining Portal only 3 can join a room from same guild.

Nice idea. +1 from me. This won't be updated during this event but maybe in a future pvp event it could work like this.

Every game I've joined I try to play as fair as possible. Teaming and especially holding spots, although legal in this event, is just lame.

Nuwhee
06-23-2018, 05:57 AM
So do people from all levels get access to vendors or only those eligible to participate in the event?
And do the Gold Farming Maps give the same amount of gold as the previous event's Gold Farming Maps?

3pc
06-23-2018, 06:41 AM
@Cinco Rewards will go out to whole guilds that get 50k or only top 50 of each guild that gets 50k?

Mine AGK
06-23-2018, 07:06 AM
You are in Apex and your guild that are doing it, i will choose to Play clean unlike you and Apex members desperate to earn Points by only Holding rooms and leave game if non of your members with you, i have reminded my guild members to Play clean and earn it by Playing fair, its unavoidable and cannot be help if Teaming happens, but holding rooms and making the game a disadvantage by way of holding the spot so your guild can 3 vs 2 or 3 vs 1 others, it's not cool and seriously derail the Event to make it fun for everyone.

Im not in apex. Its an all out FFA. Who cares? Family in the past when they were active, did exactly that to boost stats. This isnt anything new, nor is it a big deal at this point. Just play and we are all fine.

bglir
06-23-2018, 07:41 AM
Im not in apex. Its an all out FFA. Who cares? Family in the past when they were active, did exactly that to boost stats. This isnt anything new, nor is it a big deal at this point. Just play and we are all fine.

In the past there is no Guild PvP Event, This is a community event not a Personal vendetta guild war, it's a big deal, we want to show the new players the fun that they not experience in pvp arena, by holding room and teaming them would just ruin there game experience and would just discourage people to join any pvp event.

XghostzX
06-23-2018, 08:13 AM
Really enjoying this event, it's been a blast seeing everyone in the arena.

Yeah, the only problem that has really granbed my attention is joining the arena and getting teamed by some guilds. It's not a huge problem (you can just leave, wait a little bit, then enter the portal at a later time), but hopefully this issue can be addressed in the future.

Mine AGK
06-23-2018, 08:35 AM
In the past there is no Guild PvP Event, This is a community event not a Personal vendetta guild war, it's a big deal, we want to show the new players the fun that they not experience in pvp arena, by holding room and teaming them would just ruin there game experience and would just discourage people to join any pvp event.

Then tell your own guild to stop doing it. They are doing the exact same. Dont act like family isnt doing the same thing. Apex does it, so does PC and other random guilds.

All out FFA is part of this event. Its enjoyable just to kill people. No ones head hunting. No ones holding grudges. I personally am having a blast just for all out FFA games.

Though as Ghost mentioned, i think there should be a way to only allow 3 people from the same guild into one map. Obviously wont be addressed this time, but in the future. KEEO HAVING FUN EVERYONE 😀

3pc
06-23-2018, 08:55 AM
Then tell your own guild to stop doing it. They are doing the exact same. Dont act like family isnt doing the same thing. Apex does it, so does PC and other random guilds.

All out FFA is part of this event. Its enjoyable just to kill people. No ones head hunting. No ones holding grudges. I personally am having a blast just for all out FFA games.

Though as Ghost mentioned, i think there should be a way to only allow 3 people from the same guild into one map. Obviously wont be addressed this time, but in the future. KEEO HAVING FUN EVERYONE ��

We saw PC do it first obviously if one teams a guild we will team back but most of us just leave and dont hold spots like PC and apex. I 3-1 a PC team but least im not bad at PvP so i won 8-6 and they all left one by one.

Xyzther
06-23-2018, 09:24 AM
Not gonna lie a lot of people complain about teaming but I think teaming and the drama that comes with it is what makes this event fun. Deep inside I know you guys miss those guild wars we had back in 76, it made pvp more interesting. That’s what we’re having here, doing all these dirty tricks, raging at each other, teaming, all we’re missing is some damn trees. I’m loving every second of it. And no this actually isn’t sarcasm coming out of my mouth for once, this is genuinely fun. People that complain about getting teamed can just team the same guild the very next chance they have, it all evens out. I’ve said it a million times and I’ll say it again, don’t take this game too seriously guys!

Mine AGK
06-23-2018, 09:26 AM
Not gonna lie a lot of people complain about teaming but I think teaming and the drama that comes with it is what makes this event fun. Deep inside I know you guys miss those guild wars we had back in 76, it made pvp more interesting. That’s what we’re having here, doing all these dirty tricks, raging at each other, teaming, all we’re missing is some damn trees. I’m loving every second of it. And no this actually isn’t sarcasm coming out of my mouth for once, this is genuinely fun. People that complain about getting teamed can just team the same guild the very next chance they have, it all evens out. I’ve said it a million times and I’ll say it again, don’t take this game too seriously guys!

Exactly, i love the all out war vs everyone and a complete FFA. This is what makes pvp fun for me. The enjoyment when you just start killing. Kill stealing is always fun to do.

3pc
06-23-2018, 12:43 PM
PC has hit 50k and quit lol ruined fun games like cmon this is a event enjoy!

Draebatad
06-23-2018, 01:59 PM

Well said, totally agree!

Absolize
06-23-2018, 06:49 PM

What a legend

Rdzy
06-23-2018, 09:44 PM
No exclusive rewards for being the top 1 in G.E :( tsk tsk

Draebatad
06-23-2018, 10:13 PM
Seriously, this event was inclusive, not divisive! I hope all future guild events are modeled after this one with many guilds being able to have a shot at one of the three tiers, all three tiers having vendor access with varying levels of gold farming. Cinco did a fantastic job at fixing what was not ideal with the prior guild events.

Idevour
06-23-2018, 10:24 PM
Seriously, this event was inclusive, not divisive! I hope all future guild events are modeled after this one with many guilds being able to have a shot at one of the three tiers, all three tiers having vendor access with varying levels of gold farming. Cinco did a fantastic job at fixing what was not ideal with the prior guild events.

I agree this event structure is nice, but i would like to see pve events having the old reward structure. While pvp events keep this structure.

Nipunsky
06-23-2018, 11:12 PM
Seriously, this event was inclusive, not divisive! I hope all future guild events are modeled after this one with many guilds being able to have a shot at one of the three tiers, all three tiers having vendor access with varying levels of gold farming. Cinco did a fantastic job at fixing what was not ideal with the prior guild events.+1 from me. Totally agree with this

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Rushlikeagod
06-24-2018, 01:33 AM
Is mantle and egg gunna make set bonus with either gold drag or blue angel? Hearing rumors

3pc
06-24-2018, 06:50 AM
Is mantle and egg gunna make set bonus with either gold drag or blue angel? Hearing rumors

So far all cinco has told us is blue mantle can complete the blue angel set so i presume that gold mantle will do the same for white dragon set.

chatbox
06-24-2018, 09:32 AM
why my account character in my pocket game is gone and I have to start over again. can developers respond more quickly to every case, and include in my case. I've reported my case from June 21, 2018 and until now I have not received an answer yet

redman9983
06-24-2018, 10:30 AM
Is the gold event GMT or Central Time and next thing is it just for the top 50 or the whole guild because it's getting annoying that people keep saying different and getting pissed at others for giving there 2 cents

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

tox
06-24-2018, 10:43 AM
Is the gold event GMT or Central Time and next thing is it just for the top 50 or the whole guild because it's getting annoying that people keep saying different and getting pissed at others for giving there 2 cents

B) Central Time and whole guild. Final answer.

redman9983
06-24-2018, 10:53 AM
Ok thanks it was getting very annoying but I am glad to get it cleared up

Buchmeister
06-24-2018, 12:52 PM
Any price details coming soon?

Draebatad
06-24-2018, 01:17 PM

I agree this event structure is nice, but i would like to see pve events having the old reward structure. While pvp events keep this structure.

I believe this new structure should apply to all guild events, both pve and pvp. It solved all of the biggest problems noted on prior guild events and has made the community very happy this time around. A happy community is an active community.

redman9983
06-24-2018, 10:23 PM
Do I need to buy a elixer to go to gold farm and if so what one it's my first event like this so sorry for the stupid question

Draebatad
06-24-2018, 10:46 PM
Do I need to buy a elixer to go to gold farm and if so what one it's my first event like this so sorry for the stupid question

The gold farming maps can be hosted from page two of forest haven.

redman9983
06-24-2018, 10:48 PM
Oh ok cool ty