PDA

View Full Version : Tourney participation awards

Mine AGK
06-22-2018, 05:07 PM
So, from what i understand, anyone who participated in the ctf tourney. They recieve a participation award? Is this a shield? If it is, i suggest making it match the current sets we have. White tourney with blue trim/skull. Black tourney with blue trim/skull. That as the participation awards. Maybe give the winners a shield, gold shield and black trim/skull? Black shield and gold trim\skull? Maybe different combinations that obviously avoid the current ones we already have.

Cinco
06-22-2018, 05:14 PM
I think these are good ideas... but the participation and winners' shields for the CTF tourney have already been made.

I'll keep these ideas in mind for future tourneys, though :-)

Dolloway
06-22-2018, 05:15 PM
Cinco has stated that he may make entirely new vanities as rewards for this tourney if more resources become available in the next few weeks, but he cannot promise anything at this time.

Edit: Spoke too soon. Cinco beat me to it.

Mine AGK
06-22-2018, 05:30 PM
I think these are good ideas... but the participation and winners' shields for the CTF tourney have already been made.

All good, even future future tournies and participation rewards (depending on if its 5v5 ctf) would be nice to see. I like the idea of different color trims and such. Thanks for the rapid response Cinco.

3pc
06-22-2018, 05:48 PM
Give asylum type to participants and skeletons to winners its better this way for skeleton crossbones have always been the OG tourney look

MageFFA
06-22-2018, 07:52 PM

Hey cinco will you add a tournement shield that is being hosted by Amity in 35. It would be great if you could check out the thread in the pvP section.