PDA

View Full Version : Pvp guild event

Mine AGK
06-22-2018, 05:58 PM
As everyone knows, this event is based on kills and cant garuntee your guildies being in your game since you join a random portal. I think everyone needs to agree now that there will be no go system as EVERYONE has 48hrs to gain the points necessary to be #1. Might aswell agree now that there will be no hard feelings towards anyone from me for rushing as we are all trying to achive the goal of 50k points. Good luck to you all.

Idevour
06-22-2018, 06:07 PM
Yes the maps will be ffa purely i believe.

Mine AGK
06-22-2018, 06:09 PM
I only suggest this because everytime in in honor arena people still say go even if the game is full.

Duckypowerz
06-22-2018, 06:14 PM
You choose to say go or rush on every arena...if you don’t want to say go just rush, any arena, any time, event or none event because t doesn’t matter lol

Mine AGK
06-22-2018, 06:20 PM
You choose to say go or rush on every arena...if you don’t want to say go just rush, any arena, any time, event or none event because t doesn’t matter lol

But in regular arenas, people take it personally. Im suggesting that people dont take this personally and agree this is an event for an FFA. The faster the games are done, the more points you earn.

Xyzther
06-22-2018, 06:49 PM
Yeah, I assume everyone will agree with it always being FFA. FFA is the fastest way to get kills anyway, and that's the point of this guild event... If people wanna fight with go they can just go to forest fight

Duckypowerz
06-22-2018, 07:26 PM
People shouldn’t take anything on an online game personal lol that aside should be a fun event.
#removeenchants2k18