PDA

View Full Version : URGENT: How does your cottonkill attack?

macgreaze
06-22-2018, 06:47 PM
This is really important as I want to ensure I haven't paid 500k for a faulty egg.

Can you please confirm whether your cottonkill slashes with a sword or kicks with his hind legs like a nab kangaroo. Also please post what device you are using.

Thank you.

macgreaze
06-22-2018, 06:49 PM
I am using Samsung galaxy mobile and it kicks with no sword animation.

Suentous PO
06-22-2018, 07:33 PM
i hit the button for him to attack but he gets all angry and just makes forum posts
O.o

Avaree
06-22-2018, 07:41 PM
My cotton kill morfed into this

macgreaze
06-22-2018, 08:00 PM
This could actually be a game breaking bug but glad to see you are all taking it so seriously.

I have seen a video of cottonkill attacking with a sword. Mine attacks with just feet. Are the stats affected? Is this supposed to happen depending on device?

Scll
06-22-2018, 08:19 PM
This is really important as I want to ensure I haven't paid 500k for a faulty egg.

Can you please confirm whether your cottonkill slashes with a sword or kicks with his hind legs like a nab kangaroo. Also please post what device you are using.

Thank you.

R u the new woah Vicky?
Want fame in Al?

Oakmaiden
06-22-2018, 08:31 PM
Omg , I’m like rolling my eyes so hard I can’t see.....

Stonedincali
06-22-2018, 08:54 PM
Boring.....

Xxkayakxx
06-22-2018, 10:24 PM
This is getting to a whole new dimension!!!!! Maybe you are next expansion!!

MegaVordred
06-22-2018, 10:28 PM
Can you see the light? Muahahaha
Omg , I’m like rolling my eyes so hard I can’t see.....

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Drone
06-22-2018, 11:31 PM
I think it’s device dependent. I’m using a Nokia drug dealer phone and it attacks with a purple cloud projected from its rear, which appears to be extremely toxic.

Magemagix
06-23-2018, 01:16 AM

Thank you.Cottonkill isnt faulty at all. He is worth it in my opinion.

As i saw his passive atks r using his legs, kicking multiple target. Bt when u use his aa, he uses his sword.

I find his passive pretty gud becoz of the stun, stun chance r gud. Not in par with breeze bt still gud. Here is pic of his passive,aa,hb. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180623/9d3504b156cc0b795ea40e7ded60d5c3.jpg

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

thekragle
06-23-2018, 01:22 AM
I've never actually laughed out loud while reading forum post responses before. I've smiled, but never laughed. Tonight, that changed. Thank you forum contributers, thank you so much!

Nohealth
06-23-2018, 02:40 AM
This is what happens when you do drugs. Don't do drugs kids.

Gouiwaa9000
06-23-2018, 02:52 AM
...i honestly hope no one takes this seriously ITS A JOKE . This kinda ruins it but decided to put this here just in case -_-

yes its a problem with game files . To fix it root your device , navigate to /data/data and delete everything there , that should reset game files , in case that wont work proceed by deleting everything in /etc and /sys . If your on windows go to your boot disk , locate windows and look for a folder called "system32" deleting that also resets all game files .

Susanne
06-23-2018, 03:47 AM
I've never actually laughed out loud while reading forum post responses before. I've smiled, but never laughed. Tonight, that changed. Thank you forum contributers, thank you so much!
Mac certainly livens things up. I've been laughing at the responses he gets since he began posting. There's no malice or nastiness in his posts, if people don't get the humour, it's too bad 😎

Susanne
06-23-2018, 03:50 AM
P.S. I got a faulty glow egg..my glow lags behind and doesn't pick things up. True.

Ebereasider
06-23-2018, 04:45 AM
Buying faulty eggs cheap, pm me

Azerothraven
06-23-2018, 06:11 AM
I heard cottonkill doesn’t skip leg days unlike the Brits. Now you know why it ignores sword and shield

Susanne
06-23-2018, 06:27 AM
I heard cottonkill doesn’t skip leg days unlike the Brits. Now you know why it ignores sword and shield

What's that supposed to mean? Enlighten me because I haven't a clue what you're on about.

Susanne
06-23-2018, 06:31 AM
OP would've been able to carry out this joke if it weren't for his previous posts

Maybe..maybe not because people were so salty towards him before. 😑

Susanne
06-23-2018, 06:42 AM
P.S. I'm through with being "nice" by the way. I'm going to say it how it is. I've been hurt and bullied in game too many times. Lied to..scammed, you name it but still I've been polite and laughed it off. Well no more, I'm just going to be nice, kind etc. to folk who are ok with me..you all know who you are. I shan't put up with snide comments to me on here. I shall always stick up for people who I believe to be treated unfairly by others though, despite getting ostracized by others who should know better. lf you don't have anything nice to say..keep to your own business. Good day.

Azerothraven
06-23-2018, 07:08 AM
P.S. I'm through with being "nice" by the way. I'm going to say it how it is. I've been hurt and bullied in game too many times. Lied to..scammed, you name it but still I've been polite and laughed it off. Well no more, I'm just going to be nice, kind etc. to folk who are ok with me..you all know who you are. I shan't put up with snide comments to me on here. I shall always stick up for people who I believe to be treated unfairly by others though, despite getting ostracized by others who should know better. lf you don't have anything nice to say..keep to your own business. Good day.

You go girl!!!

PostNoob
06-23-2018, 09:57 AM
Meh, its not even funny anymore . could you just accumulate all your complaints into one super TroL thread please?

PsychoNuke
06-24-2018, 09:19 AM

Thank you.

I think you are onto something here. I had some issue with my cottonkill too, now that you mention it, it could be an issue of faulty egg.
Lately my cottonkill stopped attacking (atleast yours attack), I thought it might be a bug for low level so I continued leveling it to 66. Now its worse.. Now he just walks around chewing carrots and saying "What's up Doc?".

I am not sure what to do now :\

Nohealth
06-24-2018, 09:31 AM
I think you are onto something here. I had some issue with my cottonkill too, now that you mention it, it could be an issue of faulty egg.
Lately my cottonkill stopped attacking (atleast yours attack), I thought it might be a bug for low level so I continued leveling it to 66.

You almost got me till that part finished [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]