PDA

View Full Version : Better, Faster, Stronger quest.............

Motherless_Child
06-22-2018, 11:17 PM
Tried upgrading via the NPC and via the non NPC craft station..... Quest is not completing....

What am I doing wrong?

Ebereasider
06-23-2018, 12:21 AM
You have to upgrade via the NPC and also have to receive it via that same NPC when completed. Do not complete the upgrade directly from your craft station.

Nohealth
06-23-2018, 02:42 AM
You have to upgrade via the NPC and also have to receive it via that same NPC when completed. Do not complete the upgrade directly from your craft station.Not really, I always completed that on my alts without NPC. Maybe it was glitched and they fixed it or now it's glitched lol.

Ebereasider
06-23-2018, 03:14 AM
Not really, I always completed that on my alts without NPC. Maybe it was glitched and they fixed it or now it's glitched lol.

I don't know about others, but I had trouble with completing that quest like the OP. I was finally able to complete it when I received the upgraded item via Baldur.

Nohealth
06-23-2018, 03:19 AM
I don't know about others, but I had trouble with completing that quest like the OP. I was finally able to complete it when I received the upgraded item via Baldur.Could it be glitched just on some devices then? I made new alt just to make sure that I don't need to get the item via NPC. Will post results when uograding is finished.

Motherless_Child
06-23-2018, 02:12 PM
You have to upgrade via the NPC and also have to receive it via that same NPC when completed. Do not complete the upgrade directly from your craft station.

I will give that a shot............. I will test in 8 hours "after" the upgrade completes (LOL)..............................

Motherless_Child
06-23-2018, 10:25 PM

LOL......

Got that taken care of.... It worked......

Thanks, Tech Support........ LOL......

Ebereasider
06-23-2018, 11:57 PM
Thanks, Tech Support........ LOL......

You are welcome, valued customer...... LOL......

Nohealth
06-24-2018, 12:52 AM
For me it worked both ways just saying.. Using Android

Ebereasider
06-24-2018, 03:24 AM
For me it worked both ways just saying.. Using Android

For me it only worked one way that I specified... Tried from both PC and Android

Nohealth
06-24-2018, 03:25 AM
For me it only worked one way that I specified... Tried from both PC and AndroidMaybe it's bugged on some android versions.