PDA

View Full Version : New player auras?

xlArtemislx
06-23-2018, 05:32 AM
Hello Arlorians!!

I know how everyone loves the aura of para gems and other vanities that give out auras but seeing other threads suggesting the return of para gems, i was induced to write about my thoughts about some new updates in a nutshell.
I say that we could have a new type of gem called vanity gems that can either have their own new slot or can be slotted into vanities.
This in turn removes the counter argument that the stats from para like gems would disbalance the game. If they can only be slotted in vanities they don't need to add any stats but can be used by those that would love to spend a little extra to look a bit more shiny :D.
I love how bright para is and i think we could have it in other colours too.
They can be introduced in coming events as rewards or if STS chooses to give us some joy, give them out for a small fee, so that everyone can feel happy by looking good affordably.
This would further attract more players and they would like to come back and not leave this game altogether.
Please consider this devs as I wish this game to become more popular.

Thank you,
Sometacoz

aramachhangte
06-23-2018, 05:48 AM
Love this thread

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Nohealth
06-23-2018, 05:51 AM
Nice idea, I'd love to have an aura of paragem in colour green or blue [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Holybagumba
06-23-2018, 06:23 AM
+1000000000 for this idea. I was against return of paras but i love this idea. I too think that it would reduce the number of new and old users to quit

Kairihearts
06-23-2018, 08:54 AM
Yes I love this idea also but knowing that it isn't a gold sink STS probs won't do it :(

Holybagumba
06-23-2018, 09:20 AM
Yes I love this idea also but knowing that it isn't a gold sink STS probs won't do it :(

IKR but they should think of it like a quality of life thing, if this gets them more attraction then thats=more cash inflow even if they don't monetise on these still they can earn from other stuffs. mosre players=more revenue. If they want more players then they would hv to do something for the ones that r new or existing members of this "could be great" game. I believe this game has a lot of potentials but the devs are not thinking about enjoyment for their players but instead treating it like a money machine till its totally exploited.

Azerothraven
06-23-2018, 11:06 AM
If it’s Intended for new players then it would not be used much or everyone would use it which in turn would reduce the performance = loss of players.

Keep it for the rich so the poor has something to aspire to while keeping the game balanced.
There is plenty of effects in the game so work for those.

Holybagumba
06-23-2018, 11:28 AM
If it’s Intended for new players then it would not be used much or everyone would use it which in turn would reduce the performance = loss of players.

Keep it for the rich so the poor has something to aspire to while keeping the game balanced.

"says the richest player here a.k.a. handsumlegends". This idea was to make people more happy with game. As we know the new players look so bad that its pitiful. This idea would at least help the game stand out making it more friendly for new players and enrich the experience of existing ones.
Not everyone is rich and this idea I believe would help grab more interest of ppl.

Azerothraven
06-23-2018, 11:34 AM
"says the richest player here a.k.a. handsumlegends". This idea was to make people more happy with game. As we know the new players look so bad that its pitiful. This idea would at least help the game stand out making it more friendly for new players and enrich the experience of existing ones.
Not everyone is rich and this idea I believe would help grab more interest of ppl.

I personally don’t have any para atm because I think it’s dumb but I had it before. The only thing that can make new player feel better is being able to look upto “rich players “ by working hard and earning it. Getting something easy is NOT gonna make them stand out because everyone will have it. That is not how you stand out.

That they need is a supportive and good guild to bond to stay, learn and prosper in AL (not dumb effects).

I speak from a lot of experience when I say this so take my word for it.

Even if para effect was released, the price would be manipulated to some extent so not everyone can afford it otherwise it would become so cheap people would complain about the drop rate like Green Arlor (warrior) set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holybagumba
06-23-2018, 11:35 AM
If ur balance means making the rich richer and the poor gaping at them andmore beggars then ur comment justifies ur thoughts.

thekragle
06-23-2018, 12:53 PM
I like the idea of a aura jewel that can be slotted to provide a specific type of aura! HOWEVER, I think they should be very rare. It should be something that requires work or a lot of gold/plat/luck to obtain.

Because if everyone drove a Ferrari, no one would wish they owned a Ferrari.

Holybagumba
06-23-2018, 01:23 PM
I personally don’t have any para atm because I think it’s dumb but I had it before. The only thing that can make new player feel better is being able to look upto “rich players “ by working hard and earning it. Getting something easy is NOT gonna make them stand out because everyone will have it. That is not how you stand out.

That they need is a supportive and good guild to bond to stay, learn and prosper in AL (not dumb effects).

I speak from a lot of experience when I say this so take my word for it.

Even if para effect was released, the price would be manipulated to some extent so not everyone can afford it otherwise it would become so cheap people would complain about the drop rate like Green Arlor (warrior) set

I agree with your point now and I think you r right, this idea should be released but it should hv worth like 1m-2m so that there is some worth but also u get a sense of achievement.

Motherless_Child
06-23-2018, 10:19 PM
Hello Arlorians!!

I know how everyone loves the aura of para gems and other vanities that give out auras but seeing other threads suggesting the return of para gems, i was induced to write about my thoughts about some new updates in a nutshell.
I say that we could have a new type of gem called vanity gems that can either have their own new slot or can be slotted into vanities.
This in turn removes the counter argument that the stats from para like gems would disbalance the game. If they can only be slotted in vanities they don't need to add any stats but can be used by those that would love to spend a little extra to look a bit more shiny :D.
I love how bright para is and i think we could have it in other colours too.
They can be introduced in coming events as rewards or if STS chooses to give us some joy, give them out for a small fee, so that everyone can feel happy by looking good affordably.
This would further attract more players and they would like to come back and not leave this game altogether.
Please consider this devs as I wish this game to become more popular.

Thank you,
Sometacoz

Not a bad "thought"........ "Slottable aura jewels"..........

I think the point you are trying to make is good.........

I like the idea of a aura jewel that can be slotted to provide a specific type of aura! HOWEVER, I think they should be very rare. It should be something that requires work or a lot of gold/plat/luck to obtain.

Because if everyone drove a Ferrari, no one would wish they owned a Ferrari.

Yeah.........

To add my additional "thoughts" to OP, it "think" it would be good for them to be slotted in "non vanity" gear, just like the rest of the jewels to put individuals in a position to decide if they want to sacrifice a slot from being slotted with a stat increasing jewel to instead use it for an aura jewel because creating slots for each vanity piece will give too many slots available for a single aura jewel...... Just my "thought/response" to the OP's thread.............. Just a "thought".....................

im jeff
06-24-2018, 01:24 AM
Hmm, instead of having to be slotted on an item, can't they add another vanity slot for them?

PsychoNuke
06-24-2018, 03:36 AM
Neutral to the idea. I don't care much about it. Though it is wrong to say that people left the game or would join the game just for auras. Auras dont make a game popular.
Anyway, I dont mind having auras to the point it does not interfere with the fps of the game. If required disable all auras in the raid zones.

Renien
06-24-2018, 12:50 PM
Omg you are an angel sent from above THIS IS THE BEST IDEA EVER

Shubham
06-24-2018, 06:10 PM
I appreciate your idea of aura and its good to add something like this to vanity but I dont agree the point where you it will in more people to play coz if that was the case we already have enough aura or effects in game .Thid game has a lot of potential I still belive but it has changed a lot in time .earlier it was easy for both pvp n pve player to play n enjoy as the gears at least lasted for a year or so n were arcanes dat had same stats every map .now wt I see is so many sets which r usless tbh n keeps changing 3months r 6 month hard for everyone to buy new gears all the time especially for pvp players who really dont farm much gold r maps .I hope sts find a way to better the gamplay n gamestlye den just keep introducing vanities n all :)

Zynzyn
06-28-2018, 04:19 AM
auras up for grabs but through gambling with Sirspendalot sounds good.

(purely a personal opinion but I would really like the shine and shimmer to just go away, all of it, and become easy on the eyes like it was in 2013. Bling isnt special when everything around is bling bling.)

Azerothraven
06-28-2018, 04:38 AM
auras up for grabs but through gambling with Sirspendalot sounds good.

(purely a personal opinion but I would really like the shine and shimmer to just go away, all of it, and become easy on the eyes like it was in 2013. Bling isnt special when everything around is bling bling.)

Yea agreed.

AL has become soooo Bling bling since Easter event LB.

azersXD
06-29-2018, 01:15 PM
Love this thread <3