PDA

View Full Version : Current PvP Event

3pc
06-23-2018, 08:53 AM
As we know this current PvP Event is going amazing so far really nice work done by STS. But the goal has been accomplished a lot faster than I and most of the community expected 5 hours in lol and we Family has already won the 50k goal. By the looks of it every single guild will be winning the same rewards easily by the end of today... and since this is the Honor Arena I think to make more exclusive the guild with most points should be the only ones receiving honor shields. I have always mentioned splitting up the prizes evenly by winners and it tbh seems best and more fair that way. Let me know what you as a community thinks open to comments :-)

Waug
06-23-2018, 09:13 AM
Rules r set up prior to the event, so that's not gonna change xD

But if we really talking about honor I think, individual top 10 would be the real deal

3pc
06-23-2018, 09:15 AM
Rules r set up prior to the event, so that's not gonna change xD

But if we really talking about honor I think, individual top 10 would be the real deal

Just honor shield specifically and only want it to be nice rare memory for 1st place winners

Mine AGK
06-23-2018, 09:24 AM
As we know this current PvP Event is going amazing so far really nice work done by STS. But the goal has been accomplished a lot faster than I and most of the community expected 5 hours in lol and we Family has already won the 50k goal. By the looks of it every single guild will be winning the same rewards easily by the end of today... and since this is the Honor Arena I think to make more exclusive the guild with most points should be the only ones receiving honor shields. I have always mentioned splitting up the prizes evenly by winners and it tbh seems best and more fair that way. Let me know what you as a community thinks open to comments :-)

U can have that ugly honor shield. I dont like the holo on the front of it haha

3pc
06-23-2018, 09:34 AM
What ive always preferred the prizes being broken down as such : 1st ---> Blue/Gold Mantles,Honor shield,Black COP 2nd ---> Blue/Gold Mantles,Black COP 3rd ---> Black COP and of course anyone who reached the 50k goal gets gold tier farming maps. But sadly ive made this thread to late for any change but i hope Cinco will reconsider.

Mine AGK
06-23-2018, 09:47 AM
What ive always preferred the prizes being broken down as such : 1st ---> Blue/Gold Mantles,Honor shield,Black COP 2nd ---> Blue/Gold Mantles,Black COP 3rd ---> Black COP and of course anyone who reached the 50k goal gets gold tier farming maps. But sadly ive made this thread to late for any change but i hope Cinco will reconsider.

Nahhh, that still allows a small group of people control the market on items like that. The majority of people wont plat craft them to transfer to alts. They will more then likely end up buying one thats already tradable if they want to use it on alts.

Dolloway
06-23-2018, 10:45 AM
No thanks.

If these rules were stated prior to the event happening, I would have completely done the event differently. If these rules were to happen, they should have been announced prior to the event taking place.

I have no problem with a system like this for the next pvp event though, as long as it's announced beforehand.

Nihiliste
06-23-2018, 11:40 AM
No thanks.

If these rules were stated prior to the event happening, I would have completely done the event differently. If these rules were to happen, they should have been announced prior to the event taking place.

I have no problem with a system like this for the next pvp event though, as long as it's announced beforehand.

Exactly, well put. It should have been announced beforehand if they were going to do it this way. Otherwise, the rules stay the same. For the next event? Sure, but not when the event is halfway finished will you make such a suggestion just because your being biased. No thanks.

3pc
06-23-2018, 11:42 AM
Exactly, well put. It should have been announced beforehand if they were going to do it this way. Otherwise, the rules stay the same. For the next event? Sure, but not when the event is halfway finished will you make such a suggestion just because your being biased. No thanks.

I was suggesting for next event but i only saw the rewards late yesterday didn't have time to write up a thread.

IiRose
06-23-2018, 12:05 PM
I must agree with dolloway and nihiliste. Lots of things would be different if we were competing for a certain place rather than a number goal. Many people were arguing to have it this way. Now that it is, it doesn't make sense to go back to place holders (at least for now).

Cinco
06-23-2018, 12:20 PM
I don't think it would be fair to change up the rules or the reward structure at this point :-)

3pc
06-23-2018, 02:02 PM
Lol literally all guilds are doing that pleas take a look around before saying such comments.

Draebatad
06-23-2018, 02:02 PM
I don't think it would be fair to change up the rules or the reward structure at this point :-)

No, it wouldn't.