PDA

View Full Version : Macros

redman9983
06-23-2018, 02:08 PM
Will useing macros to play pocket legends with a Xbox one controller get me band

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Xyzther
06-23-2018, 02:43 PM
How about you try it out and let us know if you get banned or not

redman9983
06-23-2018, 02:54 PM
Because if I do I will be band

Kingzila
06-28-2018, 05:12 AM
Because if I do I will be band

Banned* You should be fine honestly, as long as your character doesn't look like its running on a pre-set route like say a bot running and area over and over again, the system shouldn't blip you as a cheater, but be warned though, any further modification might not be seen so pacify and if you use this method of macro in a non-legitimately way "trying to exploiting said feature to get an upper hand in pvp or something along that line of cheating " I imagine a boot is just around the corner waiting for you.

No clue why you'd wanna use an xbox controller for pl though. "Unless pl could be played on xbox with a tab or control then I'd be 100% interested"

redman9983
06-28-2018, 05:34 AM
It's hard to explain why I want to it just so small of a phone and I have large hands so it just doesn't feel right it almost feels like trying to play with just your Pinkys I can fit my phone vertically between my thumb and pointer finger idk it's just something I am a large man trim a basement Palm do the tip of my middle finger is 7 and 1/2 in Long my phone is 5 inches long it almost feels like trying to play on a smart watch and I don't know how to do it and I don't PvP I just wanted to confirm that it was ok before I did it and if there is a way to make it more secure and confirm that I don't cheat even if I have to screen shot or record my play and post I will it not for anything other than the fact that it's kinda weird how the controls and set up even if I have to download a special app that can be trusted by sts even pay for it I have no problem as long as I don't get it trouble for it I don't even know what a macro is a friend told me and I didn't want to look like a complete Idiot by not knowing your correct to ask what I am asking

Draebatad
06-28-2018, 07:10 PM
With those fingers, you should play bass, piano, etc. Try playing on a bigger device. Look into a mini or full sized tablet. You'll love it.

redman9983
06-28-2018, 07:36 PM
Well I broke my iPad on accident and it is ok to do just not in a way where it's a perfect combos or anything but you do have to adjust it some how because it doesn't move the guy around I am thinking about looking into it