PDA

View Full Version : Paladin and Ranger Human Faces!

Absolize
06-23-2018, 11:12 PM
Hello,

Since the Paladin and Ranger classes were not around during the event where the Warrior, Enchantress, and Archer got the human faces, I would like to see a unique human face for each of these classes. Possibly do a quest to be able to purchase such faces.

I DO NOT feel as if the human faces for Archer, Enchantress, and Warrior should return. This is ONLY a suggestion for the Paladin and Ranger due to the fact that a opportunity to those classes was never even thought of, maybe instead for the Archer, Warrior, and Enchantress have another unique face for those classes, such as a different creature maybe. But, I feel the human face should stay exclusive to the older generation players. (Note: I am not being biased because I do not have a character with the human face on any toon!)

Let me know everyone’s thoughts!

Yogaa
06-24-2018, 12:29 AM
I’m totally agree with this. There are only few people who have human face today. I’ve seen a lot of new players coming into the game and I believe they really want that face on their character.I know some of people who has humanian face wouldn’t agree to bring it back, but there’s a lot of new comers, so giving them a chance to get human face would bring happiness to the entire community. I’m pretty sure they would spend their money for something that they really want.So there’s no reason to not bring it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolize
06-24-2018, 12:33 AM
I’m totally agree with this. There are only few people who have human face today. I’ve seen a lot of new players coming into the game and I believe they really want that face on their character.I know some of people who has humanian face wouldn’t agree to bring it back, but there’s a lot of new comers, so giving them a chance to get human face would bring happiness to the entire community. I’m pretty sure they would spend their money for something that they really want.So there’s no reason to not bring it back.

I don’t think the human face for Mage, bird, and bear should come back. Just the new classes since they never had the chance. Some things should remain exclusive imo :)

Yogaa
06-24-2018, 12:48 AM
I don’t think the human face for Mage, bird, and bear should come back. Just the new classes since they never had the chance. Some things should remain exclusive imo :)

We should focus on community. There are new players coming and there are few people who have human face.For how long do you want it to be exclusive? Do u want to bring happiness to the community?
Cinco has done a great job on the event and many people are happy because they get a chance to get old vanities for example volcano helm and black cop. Its just like it, bring human face would bring happiness to the community.

Absolize
06-24-2018, 01:20 AM
We should focus on community. There are new players coming and there are few people who have human face.For how long do you want it to be exclusive? Do u want to bring happiness to the community?
Cinco has done a great job on the event and many people are happy because they get a chance to get old vanities for example volcano helm and black cop. Its just like it, bring human face would bring happiness to the community.

I don’t have the human face myself but I believe those who do have it have been playing a long time and deserve to stand out.

Yogaa
06-24-2018, 01:54 AM
I don’t have the human face myself but I believe those who do have it have been playing a long time and deserve to stand out.

I’m 100% sure this post about human face never exist if you already have that face.
The fact that only few people play fox or rhino, so this is purposely not for the entire community but only for the small group of people.
Bringing it back with 50 plat each face would give huge benefit both for Sts and community.

Mine AGK
06-24-2018, 01:57 AM
I’m 100% sure this post about human face never exist if you already have that face.
The fact that only few people play fox or rhino so this is purposely not for the entire community but only for the small group of people.
Bringing back it with 50 plat each face would give huge benefit both for Sts and community.

If they bring it back, make it 100 plat. I understand that this post was meant for specifically rhino/fox. A small minority of players. Its sad seeing hook post about things that he never accquired on the other alts he no longer plays on.

This shouldnt be implimented in all honesty. Faces we exclusive and should remain as one of the last things unique to someones character.

Muzzling
06-24-2018, 03:33 AM
+1 i agree, would love to see some new faces

Congeniality
06-24-2018, 08:45 AM
Rip Birds, Bears, Foxes, and Rhinos in PL.... I guess everyone will be human now....

Absolize
06-24-2018, 10:59 AM
Rip Birds, Bears, Foxes, and Rhinos in PL.... I guess everyone will be human now....

Like I said I wouldn’t like to see the exclusive faces come back, maybe a different unique face for the Archer, Enchantress, and Warrior.

Draebatad
06-24-2018, 01:22 PM

My thoughts on this matter ^

3pc
06-24-2018, 01:40 PM
Lets get all classes a Cinco face.