PDA

View Full Version : Log in to Pocket Legends for Crazy XP Now through the end of November!

Samhayne
11-14-2011, 03:50 PM
Do you want to level up to 65, but maybe you haven’t made it there? Have you heard all the excitement for the new Mount Fang expansion, but don’t have a character who can play it yet?
Well, Cinco, the crazy designer of Pocket Legends, has got your back! Now through the end of November, the experience needed to level up has been stomped flat! Check out this chart:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/images/misc/samhayne/mtfang/experience.jpg

Viva Cinco Loco!

There has never been a better time to level up a new character in Pocket Legends! Don’t wait, log in, play and level up – now through November 30th.

drewcapu
11-14-2011, 05:18 PM
Perfect, since I have recently started twinks for L55,60,65,70,75,80,85,90,95,100!

NYCFanMan
11-14-2011, 05:20 PM
Woah

Whirlzap
YES THANK YOU STS!!!
you..you saved me^^

Lowlyspy
excellent! Thank you Cinco, your insanity is greatly appreciated :D

Register
11-14-2011, 05:28 PM
Devs, you rule. I found it really hard to level my main and now know I can :D

Swimmingstar
11-14-2011, 05:28 PM
1 xp to 66 pls!!!

mugen
11-14-2011, 05:30 PM
Woah holy cinco insanity batman!
Thanks STS!

Sent from my 3G Cellosarus using Tapatalk

Elyseon
11-14-2011, 05:32 PM
Any less for 61-65

Roc
11-14-2011, 05:37 PM
I'm going to go dunk my head in a pail of water then come back... ;)

Silentarrow
11-14-2011, 05:41 PM
Woooooaaaaahhhh! Any chance Cinco will show some SL love? ;)

ooommmggg
11-14-2011, 05:48 PM
love u cinco!!!!!!!

Nick41324
11-14-2011, 05:50 PM
No video of cinco going nuts? :(

Zombiemurder
11-14-2011, 05:51 PM
Woooooaaaaahhhh! Any chance Cinco will show some SL love? ;)

Lol and yeah sl exp is hard but it's fun and annoying to get the exp per level

Fatpigwarrior
11-14-2011, 06:00 PM
It's 30th?! That's birthday!!! Birthday Present!

Snub
11-14-2011, 06:13 PM
I will likely be the only person to complain…

I put in a lot of hours to gain level 61. I mean just level 60-61 was 100,000 xp (Not that it was hard). Also, I spent a lot of gold and time gaining my level 60 set of armor.

I don’t see the purpose anymore… the level cap increases to fast, it defeats the purpose of even trying to keep up with the jones’. I also don’t find a purpose to purchasing/hunting for the new armors when they are obsolete in 3-6 months.
Wouldn’t it make sense to increase the level cap to 61, then next update introduce a new hunting grounds, perhaps some level 61 armor (not 60…61!). About a year later increase the level cap to 66… so on and so forth.

As it stands now, ill log out for 2 years, come back when the cap is 81…. Level up in 5 days because the XP is ¼ what all the elite people did.

Frankly…
I believe the 4x elixir is a cash cow you guys are milking now. I predict a level increase every 3-6 months forever. Each new increase, 123412 players spend $50 on elixirs. This is a killer business model, but pretty crappy for the player experience.

Since I hit 61 I logged in for all of 10 mins…. No reason to play. No new armor, no new areas…nothing.

See you all at 81...maybe

**edit**
I would like to add....
increasing level caps so quickly will destroy the economy of equipment. We will never again need to"work" for our gear.

Onaraasider
11-14-2011, 06:27 PM
do you want to level up to 65, but maybe you haven’t made it there? Have you heard all the excitement for the new mount fang expansion, but don’t have a character who can play it yet?
Well, cinco, the crazy designer of pocket legends, has got your back! Now through the end of november, the experience needed to level up has been stomped flat! Check out this chart:

viva cinco loco!

There has never been a better time to level up a new character in pocket legends! Don’t wait, log in, play and level up – now through november 30th.

cinco went loco again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! Ty cinco and all the other devs. I will be lvl 60 by sunday!

Ayc2000
11-14-2011, 07:17 PM
OMG this is the best news...EVER!!! :)

Samhayne
11-14-2011, 07:20 PM
Hey Snub, or other "older" players, I'd ask that you not think of this as cheapening your experience (for having played up through levels when they were "harder") but rather, keeping a steady flow of new people for you to get pugs with (and ya never know, they might be some cool peeps to get to know too - but I can't promise anything, because well, they're people with all their flaws and unique bits).

Just throwing that out there.

Yvonnel
11-14-2011, 07:23 PM
Cinco's Loco!

DJMdivine
11-14-2011, 08:04 PM
Hey Snub, or other "older" players, I'd ask that you not think of this as cheapening your experience (for having played up through levels when they were "harder") but rather, keeping a steady flow of new people for you to get pugs with (and ya never know, they might be some cool peeps to get to know too - but I can't promise anything, because well, they're people with all their flaws and unique bits).

Very nice thinking, wouldve never thought about this. Anyways time to level up my mage after a while of neglect.

Elementron
11-14-2011, 08:24 PM

I totally agree ol SamHayne buddy... lol Just wanted to say that... THANKS CINCO!!!

Sassinya
11-14-2011, 08:25 PM
Wow! Nice!

Bunnyshoota
11-14-2011, 10:10 PM
Thanks!
This is only till the end of november, though, right?

AdinoEznite
11-14-2011, 10:26 PM
sweet! i guess its time to lvl up my bear! =]

apocketlegend
11-14-2011, 10:26 PM
So cool!!!!!

Piosidon
11-14-2011, 11:58 PM
My PL life is saved once again

Suntv
11-15-2011, 02:59 AM
Turn on the printing press Mr. Bernanke, inflate the experience...

RedRyder
11-15-2011, 03:39 AM
This is the perfect opportunity to get my bird caught up too :D I finally got hi to 51 haha. First I MUST get red to 66.

Econodeath
11-15-2011, 08:33 AM
Are there boosts for level 60 and up?
I didn't see them posted so I figured I would raise the question.
I however did notice a significant boost while playing last night.
I was dead tired, but had to play mt fang. Lol
I must say I am red in the face about my performance.
Seemed I couldn't keep up with my team, which isn't like me at all.
Blush Blush :(

StompArtist
11-15-2011, 09:48 AM

I find two posts from Sam that I completely agree with in the same day. Disturbing... :D

Samhayne
11-15-2011, 01:07 PM
No video of cinco going nuts? :(

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8kQgEq_we8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv2t48qD04s

:D

RedRyder
11-15-2011, 01:13 PM
is this curve being done for 65-66? i want to know if im going to hit 66 by the end of the month or not

Kalielle
11-15-2011, 06:29 PM
Awesome change!! The curve feels much more reasonable now. I can play for half an hour or so and at the end look at the xp bar and see that it moved somewhat, and think to myself "ok I made some progress today". It makes a lot of sense for the more casual players, and the hardcore still have the elite cap. It's also easier to group if most people are at the same level. When I logged I was stuck at 57 with all my friends in the new maps, and there was literally one single group in Nuri's that was going anywhere. So I was very glad to be able to level through that area fast and not be separated from everyone else.

Cytokinesis
11-15-2011, 08:58 PM
will this stack with elixirs? (i.e. i have a 58 mage and its 4x and i buy a 4x elixir, will it become 8x?)

n00b13st
11-16-2011, 01:21 AM
I'm not having the same "Yay!" feelings I see here. I've been pushing hard (where I can give the time and money) and got to 60 last week. From comments I'd seen around I had the impression the cap raise would be the week after Thanksgiving, a logical time. I have time off and thought "I'll have just enough time to make the cap this time!" Then I found out that yesterday while I was working late (middleware doesn't like you taking time off, it breaks to keep you around late) Mt. Fang was released. All the boosts mentioned are for catching up to me - effectively a penalty for almost making it.

For some reason STS won't tell us when releases are coming out. There are no reasons for this that are based on taking care of the customers. The reasons that make sense are pulling in money and poor planning.

As I understand it, I'm now out 2 "real" pieces of the persistence set. There may be vanities but I can't earn the full set (or even a mostly full set) now.

This seems like valuing new customers and looking down on the existing ones.

If it's what you want, I'll stop giving you money. At some point you'll have more ex-customers than new ones. There is no way forward from that so as someone who still enjoys your games, I ask that you give more consideration of your existing audience while enticing your new viewers.

Examples:

When changes are coming out that affect your customers, don't just drop them like a bombshell. Give notice. All the successful companies do it, there is no good reason not to.
Care for your existing customers as much as your new ones - or become a victim of "churn".
I believe these principles would keep STS around for the long haul. I'd like to see that. You're on the edge of unprecedented multi-platform success. You've got a good thing here, let's not have some corporate thug buy it and ruin it.

Snub
11-16-2011, 12:34 PM
I'm not having the same "Yay!" feelings I see here. I've been pushing hard (where I can give the time and money) and got to 60 last week. From comments I'd seen around I had the impression the cap raise would be the week after Thanksgiving, a logical time. I have time off and thought "I'll have just enough time to make the cap this time!" Then I found out that yesterday while I was working late (middleware doesn't like you taking time off, it breaks to keep you around late) Mt. Fang was released. All the boosts mentioned are for catching up to me - effectively a penalty for almost making it.

For some reason STS won't tell us when releases are coming out. There are no reasons for this that are based on taking care of the customers. The reasons that make sense are pulling in money and poor planning.

As I understand it, I'm now out 2 "real" pieces of the persistence set. There may be vanities but I can't earn the full set (or even a mostly full set) now.

This seems like valuing new customers and looking down on the existing ones.

If it's what you want, I'll stop giving you money. At some point you'll have more ex-customers than new ones. There is no way forward from that so as someone who still enjoys your games, I ask that you give more consideration of your existing audience while enticing your new viewers.

Examples:

When changes are coming out that affect your customers, don't just drop them like a bombshell. Give notice. All the successful companies do it, there is no good reason not to.
Care for your existing customers as much as your new ones - or become a victim of "churn".
I believe these principles would keep STS around for the long haul. I'd like to see that. You're on the edge of unprecedented multi-platform success. You've got a good thing here, let's not have some corporate thug buy it and ruin it.

I couldn’t agree more! (as seen in my previous post).

What about the guys who were level 60 and 85,000 xp of the way to 61 going hard to get the vanity item? They log in to find all that 85,000xp is wasted, and GONE! Lol I would quit over that, fortunately I was already 61.

I did 100,000xp to go from 60-61… now if you are level 30 you will be 61 (31 levels!) for less than 100k XP.

Wouldn’t it make sense that when the level cap increases the 100k XP I did from level 60-61 was at least put towards level 66? (NO, I LOSE IT?! 100k XP GONE?!) Lol a 61 should be 65 when the cap was raised… we already did the XP. This is not complaining, it should be common sense.

What about people with the latest greatest armors which are worth nothing now? Frankly, I don’t see how armor can have any value anymore. The level cap will be raised every 3 months, thus the latest greatest armor is worth nothing. Look in the AH right now, items are selling for 1mil+ you will go WORK your butt off to get the gold to own something nice… BUT by the time you get the set the level cap will increase and you can replace your 2million gold armor with green 500 gold items.

BTW I love all the 15yr olds agreeing with the authority (kissing ***) so they too can become guardians one day and work for free? Lol.
Seriously people, get an opinion, don’t just agree with the BS your fed.

The truth of the matter is this is a cash cow via elixirs. Pocket legends is a company, they want to make money… as do we all. Make no mistake about it, these accelerated XP windows are not to promote community, It is to promote $$ via elixir.

Samhayne
11-16-2011, 12:49 PM
will this stack with elixirs? (i.e. i have a 58 mage and its 4x and i buy a 4x elixir, will it become 8x?)

Yes, it does.

arischal
11-16-2011, 12:58 PM

They reduced the XP needed, so its awesome!

StarCleric
11-16-2011, 01:11 PM
I think if STS is providing you with an amazing free game they can do whatever they want. Wether you wasted some fake currency with no real value over it or not.

Battlelock
11-16-2011, 01:20 PM

Yes, it does.
This is just crazy goodness. With scaled farming gone I may just elixir up and boost to the 60s. Woot

Cytokinesis
11-16-2011, 10:08 PM
Yes, it does.

oh.. its the most wonderful time of the year....

:applause:

blahggart
11-16-2011, 10:14 PM
yess. more all nighter, here i come

Snub
11-17-2011, 11:39 AM
I went from 61 to 65 in under two hours.... see ya next expansion.

Imsebastiaanl
11-17-2011, 12:05 PM
Do you want to level up to 65, but maybe you haven’t made it there? Have you heard all the excitement for the new Mount Fang expansion, but don’t have a character who can play it yet?
Well, Cinco, the crazy designer of Pocket Legends, has got your back! Now through the end of November, the experience needed to level up has been stomped flat! Check out this chart:

Viva Cinco Loco!

There has never been a better time to level up a new character in Pocket Legends! Don’t wait, log in, play and level up – now through November 30th.
Can this be a little longer plz? Want Bird and mage on 65, bird is 53 mage is 62. I can understand if it can't

Swimmingstar
11-17-2011, 04:16 PM
How about 61-66? Will 66 be more xp after December comes?

And I just realized it could be way easier to level to level 66. Just 100k xp right? I went from 1-60 and that was like 120k xp...so I can do this!!!

Just give me a few months... in case there is delay. I plan to get 5k xp each day. So don't have the next expansion planned!!!!

Goliath
11-18-2011, 04:20 AM
Just when I felt like quitting at 58 because of putting it off for school never finding the time to get to 60 and now with the new cap, you guys just brought me back to PL for that 60 lol

Maynard
11-18-2011, 04:33 AM
I like it and think it should be permanent. New players are overwhelmed with the old system. I recently cleaned 400+ from my friends lists. The vast majority dropped out because of the xp grind in sewers. 80-90% were 52 and 53.

Elf-Orc-Naga
11-18-2011, 09:05 AM
I like it and think it should be permanent. New players are overwhelmed with the old system. I recently cleaned 400+ from my friends lists. The vast majority dropped out because of the xp grind in sewers. 80-90% were 52 and 53.

Nice observation! Yes this is a good way to lvl up faster and have maby players to be in higher level!! We should have this kind of thing periodically ! Hehe ty sts!

Snub
11-18-2011, 11:27 AM
Why not just make level 1 level 60... save everyone the effort of playing till 60?

Maynard
11-18-2011, 12:08 PM
Why not just make level 1 level 60... save everyone the effort of playing till 60?

Why not make it 200,000 xp between every level to discourage new players?

Samhayne
11-18-2011, 12:16 PM
Can this be a little longer plz? Want Bird and mage on 65, bird is 53 mage is 62. I can understand if it can't

Maybe, we'll see. Glad to hear you guys are enjoying the new level curve!

krazii
11-18-2011, 12:54 PM
The level curve should remain permanent. PL has gotten to hardcore!

Snub
11-18-2011, 04:52 PM
The level curve should remain permanent. PL has gotten to hardcore!

I agree with this… make it easy to level or make it hard but stick to one.

octavos
11-18-2011, 06:05 PM

I am, thz sam....and by the way im over the dead-on-arrival bit...i have leaned to accept the PL goodness. :D
on-word to demolishing those vampires, wish i was a werewolf lol.

**Not a fan of twilight** but a fan of underworld :D

Dark Avenger
11-18-2011, 09:22 PM

maybe not exactly how extreme it is but the new xp curve is a lot better then before. im not getting bored between leveling much anymore, lol.

and to agree with snub too, you deffinately need to make announcements with exact dates. luckily i didnt have anything towards lvl 61 but if i did i would have been pissed off. i was planning on trying hard to get there right around the same time mt fang came out because i thought when you guys said around thanksgiving it would...actually be around thanksgiving and thought still had time left. you guys really REALLY need to get better at telling exact dates for the new releases. and im still waiting on somthing better to come out of my shield of gratitude :(

Cytokinesis
11-18-2011, 09:32 PM
y should it be permanent? this was a special treat and STS didnt have to give it to us in the first place... so just be glad that we got it...

Mageprodigy
11-19-2011, 04:09 AM
I ask again devs what about 61-66??? Is that lowered too??

Riccits
11-19-2011, 06:55 AM
after this how much xp will be needed from 65-66 instead the 100k? (mayb i overreaded it, sorry)

Mageprodigy
11-19-2011, 10:40 AM
Yes how many does 65-66 gonna be?

Gluttony
11-19-2011, 10:45 AM
I ask again devs what about 61-66??? Is that lowered too??

61-65: 24,218xp

61: 2,283xp
62: 3,425xp
63: 4,795xp
64: 6,234xp
65: 7,481xp

66: 100k xp

Updated chart:

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/9303/experiencel.jpg

Yvonnel
11-19-2011, 11:32 AM

Updated chart:

I would expect this to change come the end of November.

Swimmingstar
11-19-2011, 12:31 PM
I agree with everyone else. How about making this permanent or at least longer? I don't want to spend 1mil gold on trash can punches. (7k each) (Are the trash can punches discounted in guilds?)

RedRyder
11-19-2011, 07:55 PM
I really want to know if the 65-66 xp will change come December.... Im broke till payday next week (Wednesday) and its gonna suck if it jumps to say 180k xp the week the xp reverts to normal

swordlover
11-19-2011, 08:06 PM
Sam my acc was hacked plz help I can't make a post cause Idk how but plz help plz

Elf-Orc-Naga
11-19-2011, 10:30 PM
I really want to know if the 65-66 xp will change come December.... Im broke till payday next week (Wednesday) and its gonna suck if it jumps to say 180k xp the week the xp reverts to normal

Pls answer this. I also want to know if ok

Swimmingstar
11-19-2011, 10:39 PM
I really want to know if the 65-66 xp will change come December.... its gonna suck if it jumps to say 180k xp the week the xp reverts to normal

Yes same.

Sam my acc was hacked plz help I can't make a post cause Idk how but plz help plz

support(at)spacetimestudios.com

replace (at) with @

Whirlzap
11-19-2011, 10:50 PM
Yeah, I hope it's still 100k.
Otherwise, I'd have to go from 10k a day to 20k a day on 1.5x exp elixirs...

Skeletonlord
11-19-2011, 11:25 PM
So much more easier to level. I love it!

RedRyder
11-19-2011, 11:26 PM
Yeah, I hope it's still 100k.
Otherwise, I'd have to go from 10k a day to 20k a day on 1.5x exp elixirs...

Same but on 4x. Won't cost me more time, but that's money I could use for steak dinner haha

ThePvpTwink
11-20-2011, 11:45 AM
Im busy leveling up my bear while it lasts. Already from lv47-53. :)

JNass
11-20-2011, 11:36 PM
i took a break from my 65 to lvl my 44 i went from 44-56 today. break time :)

milikechicken
11-21-2011, 03:17 AM

Updated chart:

To be honest for 61 through 65 it'd obviously would they're just deciding on how much exp, then from... 65 to 66 maybe not? they didn't rlly post 65 to 66 "new Exp reqs" so it's probably still 100k? that depends though, because the devs didn't give a notification about the level 65 to 66.. i wouldn't gamble on it though.. cause if snub's right you have 3months to get to 65 to 66 so enjoy those three month's grinding without x4 to save REAL MONEY. lol...

razurblade
11-21-2011, 07:01 AM
great now i can get started on a warbird Yay!!

RedRyder
11-21-2011, 08:46 AM
To be honest for 61 through 65 it'd obviously would they're just deciding on how much exp, then from... 65 to 66 maybe not? they didn't rlly post 65 to 66 "new Exp reqs" so it's probably still 100k? that depends though, because the devs didn't give a notification about the level 65 to 66.. i wouldn't gamble on it though.. cause if snub's right you have 3months to get to 65 to 66 so enjoy those three month's grinding without x4 to save REAL MONEY. lol...

They never confirmed it, but the xp required for 65-66 was the same as 60-61, so it's been obviously cut. I'm over halfway there, so I really hope I don't get screwed over on Wednesday lol. I plan on grinding that xp out on one day if I have to, but prefer not to. If that makes any sense lol..

Fao
11-23-2011, 11:02 AM
I logged on and played but I don't think it's working..... But it's worth trying!!!!!

Fao
11-23-2011, 11:04 AM
Wooten let's celebrate!!!!

Fao
11-23-2011, 11:05 AM
If u don't like the game then go jump off a cliff!

Snub
11-24-2011, 03:41 PM
I grinded 60-61, the 100k xp.... it was well...sucky.

So here is how i see this now. I will NEVER do the "elite" level again, its not worth your effort.

When the cap was raised to 66 i lost 95k xp because i was level 61 still and everyone 60 only needed like 5k to get to 61 instead of 100k (guessing the numbers).
Soo my question to myself is this... why did i grind that 100k xp?
well two reasons...
1) to be 61 not 60.
2) to get a shield no one knows i have because i use a bow.

If we do XP to gain an extra "elite" level at least let us keep the XP. I truely feel when the cap lifted i should have been *credited the XP i already earned! so 60-65 = 25k xp and 65-66 is another 100k. I feel i should have been level 65 when the cap raised (i already did 100k more Xp then a level 60) and *credited 75k xp towards level 66.

For me... 100k XP is not worth a useless item and the "honor?" to say im the highest level.

Have fun grinding for nothing.

I know i sound sour.... but i do like the game a lot, i just think there is a few MAJOR flaws.

Snub
11-24-2011, 03:48 PM
If u don't like the game then go jump off a cliff!

A little harsh?

Could just ask people to not log in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gblay1SOdOI&feature=related
Im Ricky Bobby, If you don't chew Big Red, ***K YOU!

FlatDog
11-25-2011, 05:49 PM
For me... 100k XP is not worth a useless item and the "honor?" to say im the highest level.

The item you get has additional stats, it is more than honor, it is having better equipment than others.

RedRyder
11-25-2011, 09:52 PM
The item you get has additional stats, it is more than honor, it is having better equipment than others.

Only if you have 2 or more of the elite items

RedRyder
11-25-2011, 09:59 PM
I grinded 60-61, the 100k xp.... it was well...sucky.

So here is how i see this now. I will NEVER do the "elite" level again, its not worth your effort.

When the cap was raised to 66 i lost 95k xp because i was level 61 still and everyone 60 only needed like 5k to get to 61 instead of 100k (guessing the numbers).
Soo my question to myself is this... why did i grind that 100k xp?
well two reasons...
1) to be 61 not 60.
2) to get a shield no one knows i have because i use a bow.

If we do XP to gain an extra "elite" level at least let us keep the XP. I truely feel when the cap lifted i should have been *credited the XP i already earned! so 60-65 = 25k xp and 65-66 is another 100k. I feel i should have been level 65 when the cap raised (i already did 100k more Xp then a level 60) and *credited 75k xp towards level 66.

Have fun grinding for nothing.

I know i sound sour.... but i do like the game a lot, i just think there is a few MAJOR flaws.

But they tell you that the xp you acquired when reaching the elite cap will go back down when the cap raises, so if you still did it anyway, then that was your own choice. If the xp squired carried on, then you'd only need like 25k xp to reach the next elite (or I'm platinum rich lol) cap, so it really wouldn't be an elite level.

jennytito06
11-26-2011, 09:00 PM
How do u get it, or is it automatically

Elixir_Withdrawal
11-27-2011, 12:41 PM

"Excitement from Mount fang?" Lmao please nuri was exciting this? not really....ill just stick with skyrim for a while now >_<!

Elixir_Withdrawal
11-27-2011, 12:44 PM
But they tell you that the xp you acquired when reaching the elite cap will go back down when the cap raises, so if you still did it anyway, then that was your own choice. If the xp squired carried on, then you'd only need like 25k xp to reach the next elite (or I'm platinum rich lol) cap, so it really wouldn't be an elite level.

Ugh thats nice an all but when PL LIED!!!! and said NOVEMBER 24 will be when the new mount fang would come out yet it happen 2weeks earlier...thats messed up! people still had at least 20k more to go...explain that.

Bronxman2012
11-28-2011, 03:54 PM
Hello All! A few weeks ago, I was told about Pocket Legends and decided to give it a try. What a fantastic game! I agree with the others posters who want the new leveling system to be made permanent (or extended to the end of the year, at least). Some of us work and have kids, and do not have hours on end to level grind. Furthermore, I can see why people would drop off if the XP needed to level is so high.

This is a fantastic game. Many people there are friendly and willing to help. And the idea of not requiring many XP to level is appealing. I would recommend keeping the new leveling system intact (or extended until December 31).

SssoulSsshine
11-29-2011, 01:42 AM
Still no answer if the 61-65 and more importantly 65-66 xp will rise on Thursday?
Please?
Thank you!

drewcapu
11-29-2011, 01:47 AM
65-66 will stay 100k

No official word on 61-65.

Whatever the case, it would make sense for 61-65 xp to be more than 55-60.

SssoulSsshine
11-29-2011, 09:21 PM
65-66 will stay 100k

No official word on 61-65.

Whatever the case, it would make sense for 61-65 xp to be more than 55-60.

Is there an official word that 65-66 will stay 100k or is this your opinion?

Cytokinesis
11-29-2011, 09:22 PM
Is there an official word that 65-66 will stay 100k or is this your opinion?
Sam said it somewhere....

SssoulSsshine
11-29-2011, 09:42 PM
Sam said it somewhere....

I looked earlier, but not terribly hard..

Thanks Cyto, this gave me the incentive to look for it, found it!

In case anyone else interested...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?43676-Will-level-65-66-XP-be-raised-after-the-event&p=492990&viewfull=1#post492990

Chiuey
11-30-2011, 01:59 AM
What is the exact time that the XP will end?

Since STS is located in United States. Would it be at 23:59:59 on November 30th on which time zone: Pacific, Mountain, Central, or Eastern US?

Riccits
11-30-2011, 02:07 AM
What is the exact time that the XP will end?

Since STS is located in United States. Would it be at 23:59:59 on November 30th on which time zone: Pacific, Mountain, Central, or Eastern US?

to change this, it will need an update wich they normally do afternoon. at midnight they wont work ;)

drewcapu
11-30-2011, 02:10 AM
There would have to be a patch which would typically happen sometime during business hours. Unless there are other things/fixes to patch that same day, I would take a wild guess and say the patch would occur sometime on or before lunch time, central time zone.