PDA

View Full Version : Why the double standard

Jilsponie
06-25-2018, 11:21 AM
Over the weekend I received a warning from sts for a particular post...

The warning stated "Please refrain from calling out other users or guilds"

Why then was the thread "Fuzzy bears" left up that does exactly that but with a different target? That's not even mentioning I provided screenshots of the user and guild in question, doing exactly what I claimed they were doing. Yet the thread "Fuzzy bears" just shows a screenshot of people standing around claiming I "said something"

This isn't exactly fair... Why am I held to a higher standard than others in the community?

I asked this same question to the person that removed my post, but apparently they don't have an answer. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180625/400fb1de0c5069995f816f89b6a4d0f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Dolloway
06-25-2018, 11:49 AM
Sometimes the mod team is incredibly fast, sometimes they're slow.

Sometimes the mod team takes down inappropriate posts or content, sometimes they don't.

It really depends on the time of day, how much free time the mods have, and if certain inappropriate posts have been reported to alert mods or not.

Either way, this isn't the correct way of going about solving this issue. The correct action to take is to have a conversation with the mod about this issue in private or bring it up with Cinco (or another developer) when they have more time to respond to private messages. This thread is just going to get taken down or locked and understandably so.

Jilsponie
06-25-2018, 11:56 AM
Eh this post was taken down on a Sunday... not Monday thru Friday like usual. The derogatory post about me I did message a developer about to no response. The avenues you suggest have already been tried unfortunately. Perhaps this is what will bring it to the attention of the proper people/person.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Jensmage
06-25-2018, 12:19 PM
I should check my email from STS once a while. lol

Xyzther
06-25-2018, 02:25 PM
Taking disagreeing jils for being jils to a new level

Cinco
06-25-2018, 02:38 PM
You're not.