PDA

View Full Version : Hidden stat bonus?

Killerade
11-14-2011, 04:15 PM
My DPS is 169 but sometimes for some reason it jumps to 171 and idk what skill does it also i noticed that a couple of times it jumped to 197 im like wtf? DO u guys know what skill does it? I suspect neuron shock is one of them. I'll upload some pics once get back to my apartment

FluffNStuff
11-14-2011, 04:42 PM
The break armor equivalent adds damage.

Kahlua
11-14-2011, 05:23 PM
Doesn't revive buff also increase damage slightly? On top of the m/s increase?

thequickone
11-14-2011, 05:47 PM
Doesn't revive buff also increase damage slightly? On top of the m/s increase?
You are correct! The Engie skill "Revive" has a hidden 1 damage increase, among other 1 point increases. Adding 1 damage to an Op using dual flashguns, which fire every 0.5 seconds, or twice per second, will add exactly 2 DPS. Considering this effect lasts for a full minute, that's all the more reason to love your favorite Engie. You know, like, umm... Me! Well, Faebronia, anyway... ;)

Not exactly sure what could be increasing your DPS by so much more, but I suspect one of your Op skills (Amplify Pain?) is responsible for that. You should be able to read your skills' descriptions to figure that out. If this is not answered by the time I check again, I will attempt to crack the code on that one! :D

Killerade
11-15-2011, 01:27 AM
here's a pic:
http://i.imgur.com/TbrSd.png i just hit lvl 36 and my dps can hit 200 and dmg increased too. so guys whatcha think?

offtopic: Thanks pwnies for helping me <3

Kakatoa91
11-15-2011, 02:38 AM
You do know that amplify pain skill at lvl 6 gives like 15 dmg bonus?
Giving you then also an increase in dps...