PDA

View Full Version : Update skills and pets for raids

Thewolfbull
06-26-2018, 05:24 PM
Before raids came out skills like horn of renews invincibility shield and nekro/glowstick and im sure a bunch of other pets could only be used on 5 players because max amount of players per map was 5 at the time (in CTF).

But now that raids can have up to 8-12 people, these skills and pets still only work on 5 people it makes timing and teamwork a little hard when you use heal/pet aa and it doesn't work for half the team.

Hope this is updated for the expansions new 8 player raid ty.

macgreaze
06-26-2018, 07:02 PM
Is this really necessary? Will the raids not be a walk in the park if abilities cover everyone? I mean they're already pretty easy as it is.

Spheresome
06-26-2018, 07:12 PM
Is this really necessary? Will the raids not be a walk in the park if abilities cover everyone? I mean they're already pretty easy as it is.

The most difficult content within AL now exists as Raid dungeons! To support multiple playstyles, we have introduced 2 types of raids in Festerfang, the Infested Swamp and the Hydra's Bog. Rewards from these dungeons will be the same so players can find the fight that best suits their playstyle and friends.

Note: We aren't kidding when we say the Raids are intended to be the hardest content. The expected gear and requirements for these dungeons are very high.

This quote by the devs is sufficient enough to explain @thewolfbulls resoning behind this post.

Kystone
06-26-2018, 07:13 PM

I'm surprised you're not complaining about this too.