PDA

View Full Version : Future vendor items

Mine AGK
06-26-2018, 06:32 PM
For future events, that being guild/pvp/solo. A few friends and I have come up with new items and items that have been suggested before.
1. Black holo
2. Black starry
(Combine those 2 together with Black COP, you get a blue demonic set bonus)
3. Red angel set (mantle/armor/egg)

Maybe more suggestion can be left below of either set bonuses OR singular vanities.

They dont need to be all added into one event, but for future reference in some variety. Keeo the ideas coming.

Absolize
06-26-2018, 06:39 PM
These are some dope ideas! I feel like a black starry should be a black shirt itself with blue stars to match the cop that way, but these all sound like good ideas to me this post has my full support.

Idevour
06-26-2018, 07:09 PM
I'd like to see a black mfa and soh to match the black cop. I think a red egg would be really cool aswell maybe make that a vanity drop tho like the blue and gold eggs

Blue demonic set bonus would be a great addition

Mine AGK
06-26-2018, 07:42 PM
I'd like to see a black mfa and soh to match the black cop. I think a red egg would be really cool aswell maybe make that a vanity drop tho like the blue and gold eggs

Blue demonic set bonus would be a great addition

I dont like the black MFA/SOH. That wouldnt be able to bring out detail, especially in the SOH. Exactly why id rather have a black starry with blue stars and black holo with the blue demonic set bonus.

Red egg could be a loot vanity and the mantle/armor for the set could be bought from the vendor.

Nipunsky
06-26-2018, 07:53 PM
Recolored Pa's would be so dope ;-;

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Mine AGK
06-26-2018, 07:55 PM
Recolored Pa's would be so dope ;-;

I was thinking the same since 4th of july is coming up. Maybe we could get recolor and a new type of animation? Maybe actual fireworks shooting out of the top and not just the sparkles we get from other vanities. Ones that shoot up and explode.

Nipunsky
06-26-2018, 07:57 PM
I was thinking the same since 4th of july is coming up. Maybe we could get recolor and a new type of animation? Maybe actual fireworks shooting out of the top and not just the sparkles we get from other vanities. Ones that shoot up and explode.Ooooo that would be so cool ;_;

Draebatad
06-26-2018, 08:12 PM
Awesome ideas!

Mine AGK
06-26-2018, 08:23 PM
Ooooo that would be so cool ;_;

I have a few color selections.
Red/black (to go with my theme) with white fireworks shooting up and exploding into blue.
Blue/black- white fireworks exploding into red.

XghostzX
06-26-2018, 08:49 PM
I was just suggesting a black starry to some buddies, would love to see this!

Jensmage
06-26-2018, 08:50 PM
Lol great ideas. I was hoping for STS to balance pvp first. Lol red angel set will be the bomb...

Nipunsky
06-26-2018, 08:52 PM
Lol great ideas. I was hoping for STS to balance pvp first. Lol red angel set will be the bomb...Shhhhhh

Draebatad
06-26-2018, 09:45 PM
I was just suggesting a black starry to some buddies, would love to see this!

Yes :) Mine AGK has been suggesting black starry since December 2816. But the timing is perfect with the black crown and other potential upcoming vanities.

epig
06-26-2018, 10:37 PM
I really like the ideas of black holo and a red version of the blue angel set, as I love the blue mantle, egg, and the vanity armor. Black starry does sound cool as well, however having a blue demonic set bonus (I'm assuming you mean the red visual set bonus from the crafted level 60 set) is necessary. A recolored version of Pa's would be fantastic as well, however what should we recolor it to? Perhaps black, gold, or gray? And if we're going with recolored cap vanity items, I think a recolored Mount Fang Armor and Shield of Hallows would be very cool to see!

Can't wait to experience what the future beholds.

Xyzther
06-26-2018, 10:40 PM
Yes :) Mine AGK has been suggesting black starry since December 2816. But the timing is perfect with the black crown and other potential upcoming vanities.

I believe it is time to hand over the time machine

Draebatad
06-26-2018, 10:46 PM
I believe it is time to hand over the time machine

Oops. The first thing I remember them saying when I got here was, "Welcome to the 21st, traveler".

Muzzling
06-27-2018, 03:41 AM
+1 YES, black shirt blue stars and blue flames like demonic set bonus when paired with the black crown would be amazing i really hope cinco sees this, also maybe some new shields ive been wamting more shield choices

Mine AGK
06-27-2018, 05:53 AM
+1 YES, black shirt blue stars and blue flames like demonic set bonus when paired with the black crown would be amazing i really hope cinco sees this, also maybe some new shields ive been wamting more shield choices

I do hope cinco responds and takes any of the ideas listed into consideration for the next event (solo) and any future events. Of course making these all character bound and craftable/purchasable tradable for plat to keep revenue up.

I personally want the next event (solo) to add a recolored Pa's sibce 4th of july is coming up. A farmable red egg and even what i would like to call, "Death Lightning Set". A red/black version of white lightning that gives off a red glow with lightning set bonus when all 3 pieces are eqquipped. All farmable of course

Asthetics seems to be one of the main focal points of PL and seems to have always been that way. People love matching vanities on their character. Its just so asthetically pleasing to us and it adds to the list of combinations and all around can bring back uniqueness with characters all sporting a different matching look.

3pc
06-27-2018, 06:15 AM
Really good ideas id like the black starry base with blue stars on the inside/black holo along with that red and black mantle/egg but after that i think our community has pretty much should have reached the limit on recoloring items i for one am looking forward to some new vanitys that cinco may be cookin up

Mine AGK
06-27-2018, 06:35 AM
Really good ideas id like the black starry base with blue stars on the inside/black holo along with that red and black mantle/egg but after that i think our community has pretty much should have reached the limit on recoloring items i for one am looking forward to some new vanitys that cinco may be cookin up

Forgotten items are on the horizon for the gold farming maps. Im looking forward to 2-3 types of recolored forgotten items. Base color black with red gems and base color white with blue gems to match the white lightning. Maybe even match the future "Death Lightning" set. Would love to see 2 types of lightning sets.

3pc
06-27-2018, 06:49 AM
Forgotten items are on the horizon for the gold farming maps. Im looking forward to 2-3 types of recolored forgotten items. Base color black with red gems and base color white with blue gems to match the white lightning. Maybe even match the future "Death Lightning" set. Would love to see 2 types of lightning sets.

All sounds like good ideas cant wait to see what Cinco will be choosing to implement.

epig
06-27-2018, 08:51 AM
I kind of have to agree with this whole too much asking of recolored items.. but I can’t wait to see what (and if) he implements. :)

Cinco
06-27-2018, 09:25 AM
For future events, that being guild/pvp/solo. A few friends and I have come up with new items and items that have been suggested before.
1. Black holo
2. Black starry
(Combine those 2 together with Black COP, you get a blue demonic set bonus)
3. Red angel set (mantle/armor/egg)

Maybe more suggestion can be left below of either set bonuses OR singular vanities.

They dont need to be all added into one event, but for future reference in some variety. Keeo the ideas coming.

Cool ideas! I've made a thread to aggregate the numerous threads related to vanity item suggestions here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?425226-Event-Vanity-Reward-Items-Official

One thing I've noticed tho - I look at the internal names for items all day every day and they don't often match the names that you see when inspecting an item. If you find yourself suggesting an item by abbreviation, consider spelling out the entire name of the item that you see in inventory or in the consignment shoppe. For instance: you may know what an PXA Helm is, but I might not ;-)

Alphasemana
06-27-2018, 11:09 AM
. For instance: you may know what an PXA Helm is, but I might not ;-)

But Cinco, where is ur street smarts? :snowman:

Mine AGK
06-27-2018, 12:12 PM
Cool ideas! I've made a thread to aggregate the numerous threads related to vanity item suggestions here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?425226-Event-Vanity-Reward-Items-Official

One thing I've noticed tho - I look at the internal names for items all day every day and they don't often match the names that you see when inspecting an item. If you find yourself suggesting an item by abbreviation, consider spelling out the entire name of the item that you see in inventory or in the consignment shoppe. For instance: you may know what an PXA Helm is, but I might not ;-)

Thank you for the amazing though of dedicating a thread specifically for us to throw ideas at you. Its feels great when our ides get brought to life in game.
I personally would love to see "demon lightning" set thats farmable along side white lightning and may even be a permanent thing for endgame items.