PDA

View Full Version : Easter Eggs?

Spheresome
06-27-2018, 11:15 AM
Wouldn't t be cool if sts laid a few easter eggs within arcane legends?

Like if you kill a certain number of mobs on a certain map then go to a certain location a special map door/room will open? Or possibly a hidden doorway underneath a tree? Maybe a special message that pops up when you type a certain string of letters xD

I personally would find these types of thing really cool of course xD

Easter eggs are cool, just some food for thought :P

Gouiwaa9000
06-28-2018, 07:22 AM
We have arcane deary . Its kinda ruined now that the pet was added into the game , but there is a incredibly low chance to spawn it by killing mobs .
Only happened to me 2 times in almost 6 years of playing , altough i have no idea when it was added . First time i ever heard of it was around summer 2014 .

Azerothraven
06-28-2018, 07:54 AM
How do you know Easter eggs don’t already exist in AL and we just haven’t found it?

Wouldn’t be much of an Easter egg if we were told there was already ha?

Ebereasider
06-28-2018, 08:44 AM
How do you know Easter eggs don’t already exist in AL and we just haven’t found it?

Maybe we need to go backwards for once? Backwards really fast, as fast as we can – really put the pedal to the metal. :p

Spheresome
06-28-2018, 10:23 AM
Maybe we need to go backwards for once? Backwards really fast, as fast as we can – really put the pedal to the metal. :p

xD Ready player one was an awesome movie :)

Spheresome
06-28-2018, 10:26 AM

Wouldn’t be much of an Easter egg if we were told there was already ha?

We don't but would it be cool if they told us there was an easter egg like in the movie ready player one xD Id legitamtely hunt forever if there was one xD. The problem with hunting for one right now is that you might be hunting for absolutely nothing at all XD

Alwarez
06-28-2018, 01:12 PM
There was arcane deary easter, but it was so rare, only people who saw it believed it's true