PDA

View Full Version : Official Mount Fang Feedback Thread

Samhayne
11-14-2011, 06:07 PM
Please use this thread to post your feedback or issues experienced after playing the new Mount Fang Expansion. Please keep your posts constructive and as detailed as possible about any problems, so we can fix them up.

Thank you!

maneatingtree
11-14-2011, 06:16 PM
Awesome armor vanity

Conradin
11-14-2011, 06:16 PM
All i know Is Those dual swords are sick!!!!

Rolocoaster
11-14-2011, 06:29 PM
i was in the first level of mount fang and after we cleared map and clicked on the button to go to next level it took us to the mount fang towne in stead of level 2

WoundedEagle
11-14-2011, 06:42 PM
Decrease power of Aunt Emma and the Count. It is an awful amount of power. And Fang and Stake Vanities drip blood?

maneatingtree
11-14-2011, 06:43 PM
One question is there new skills or do skills go to 7?

Caucakriuka
11-14-2011, 07:02 PM
One question is there new skills or do skills go to 7?

I would like to know this too.

Urqui
11-14-2011, 07:12 PM
Is it just me or do the wings look kinda off when using a wand?

Draopwnzall
11-14-2011, 07:15 PM
Yeah, Aunt Emma is way too hard.

Roc
11-14-2011, 08:33 PM
Yeah, Aunt Emma is way too hard.
If my aunt hit that hard I would feel so bad for my cousins :miserable: I think I've gotten quadruple killed more times in the last hour than ever before ;)

brodiniozo
11-14-2011, 08:36 PM
I dont think emma is too hard.. It is hard when its new, bcus no one got any new more powerfull sets yet..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Moogerfooger
11-14-2011, 10:00 PM
I would like to know this too.

The skills don't go to 7, at least when I tried :D

Emma is pretty rough with no elixirs, until someone discovers the trick.

Ellyidol
11-14-2011, 10:04 PM
The skills don't go to 7, at least when I tried :D

Emma is pretty rough with no elixirs, until someone discovers the trick.

Looks like another review of skills are needed! Soon, almost everyone will have similar or no-brainer skill builds like when they were 5 cap.

Trick seems to be something with movement + her shadow waves.

Mount Fang:

After running the first map with the guild and completing it (Next Level and Back to Towne button), the Next Level button seemed to have sent all of us back to town. It was just that one time on the first map, hasn't happened again, just thought I'd point it out.

Bear feedback:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42562-Please-reconsider-the-melee-bear-for-PvE-PvP.

wvhills
11-14-2011, 10:51 PM
also, the items in CS aren't listed by order of price anymore. I am using an ipod and was searching for pink items only with a minimum level of 61.

Both Emma and the Count need to be nerfed, unless there is a trick we haven't discovered yet. But over all I think I had a harder time with nuri's when it first came out than this.

I'm glad the xp curve was redone, however I'm a little concerned it may have been too much. 10k xp was certainly a long grind but is 2k xp long enough? I think 5k would be more appropriate. Some of the bosses are cool and I love the looks of the new equips (a major complaint I had of the nuri's maps).

One big downer for me is the overall look of the campaign. I haven't checked but I'm pretty sure you just copied balefort castle maps. I never did get lost because I felt like I had run it time and time again.

One big plus is the fact you have to clear the maps for the boss to appear, +1 there guys.

On a side note, I really don't know why people are all jacked up on elixirs now that the grind has been eliminated. I saw a level 65 in CS just now. I'm really interested in running this campaign with a non elixir group. I feel like the mobs will be easy but a few of the bosses will be hard (namely aunt emma, the count, and supervisor lotus) with the remaining bosses being fairly straight forward, elixired or not.

Speaking of bosses, I was a little disappointed that the bosses didn't have tricks to them like nuri and sewer bosses but after everyone knows them they are kind of pointless. During snake charmer run's everyone hides behind the pilars automatically so you may as well just be dpsing away like in mt fangs.

Aratreoybae
11-15-2011, 03:49 AM
A major flaw in my point of view is how under powered the dex sets are.... I mean hugely underpowered.... The Xbow is horrible I beat a lvl 61 bird with my custom auto bow set and he had shanquin set. IMO demonic dex owned but now I think it's defiantly the wand set for mages that owns in pvp the dex sets were a huge flop this update. Idk about str yet hav not got it yet but dex was horrible.... Maybe put a stun affect on the bows? Or give them more dps and armor crit is very nice but fails in all other areas really think the demonic dex set is alot better.... Also I had the same problem with not going to lvl 2 it took my whole group to town...

Fatpigwarrior
11-15-2011, 03:55 AM
All I'd like to say is RECYCLED DROPS STS c'mon many more items you could have made, you guys are getting way over the top with platinum and slackness...

JaytB
11-15-2011, 04:25 AM
As said here already, when finishing the first dungeon, and hit 'next level', it spawns you back in town. Haven't played enough yet for any more feedback, so... Back to fang :D

Ladyviviane
11-15-2011, 04:35 AM
Please use this thread to post your feedback or issues experienced after playing the new Mount Fang Expansion. Please keep your posts constructive and as detailed as possible about any problems, so we can fix them up.

Thank you!

Wow mont fang is cool 👍 besides the minor bugs ( up 👆) . Only one small thing : I expected 2 find turkey🐔or chicken🐤 or at least bird 🐦 on mont fang ( thankgivings) n saw 😱 omg !vampires !👻🎃👿 he he

Ruby!!!
11-15-2011, 04:50 AM
I didn't play much yet. Some first impressions

Town
Dark and empty... Nothing much to do there. :(

Maps
I don't mind the DF / BC map recycling. Actually I liked the familiar feeling during the first runs ;) Maps 2 to 5 look too much alike tho imo.

Mobs
Seem pretty weak but what's up with their dodge? After (I thought) wiping a room there always are 2 or 3 mobs standing around with full bars. Bears wont be amused about that lol!

Bosses
Can't remember the names but I thought 3 bosses were stronger mobs - 2 bosses seemed to be special. I like the special ones :)

Drops
I only had trash drops so far. And as in Nuri's I think 95 % of all oranges and green will be liquidated right away. Why not make mobs drop gold instead?

Gear
I am gonna miss the look of my demonic sets :(

Riccits
11-15-2011, 05:18 AM
coudnt play mount fang yet, just saw there r new vanitys, but theres never specified wich kind of vanity it is, or?

Battlelock
11-15-2011, 05:44 AM
Lmao. I called it. I knew people were gonna complain and say it's too hard, make it easier!

LwMark
11-15-2011, 05:50 AM
I had a great day with mt fang ! I got 4 great high payin pinks in cs! I leveled up to 61 got sum cool vanities an gears! Had some laughs with fellow long time grindin buddies! Then went onto forums to say how i felt bout mt fang an didnt realize this thread was up so i kindly got told there was this thread! Then i post thread askin whats next for pl if anyway sts can can shed light.an was told my thread was pointless an i was BEGGING..which i WASNT..an have nevvvver begged in this game an have workd and farmed for my pink items an over 3 mil in gold an paid money for plat to sts to get a couple kool vanities..so yes i will no longer be on forums any longer! Peace

Moogerfooger
11-15-2011, 06:35 AM
As someone pointed out earlier, the dex Sanguine sets initallty look hugely inferior to the Demonic and even Glyph 60 sets....huge h/s nerf, crit is lower, everything is lower except base is a little higher and armor is a little higher...completely not worth the huge hit in crit, h/s and the other stats for a supposed premium set. Even with a mostrous undiscovered-as-of-yet set bonus (hopefully), I am not sure they would be better than the 60 sets. Plus they look (the bows/crossbows) pretty...errr...boring, imo. The dual fangs look killer, but the stats are underwhelming.

There are many many bugs in the crafting. The dex craft helm has the Demonic Glyph recipe, and most of the dex items have a 'crafted' (already?) base item like the armor, bow, etc, as a required base component

Reddwing
11-15-2011, 06:55 AM
I like the pilgrim hats :D

Moogerfooger
11-15-2011, 07:06 AM
Also, as more of a combined Nuri's/Fang question....bears are at a disadvantage to birds and mages during boss fights due to their lower AoE damage than a mage, and generally lower point damage than birds...but they were awesome in boss fights during previous campaigns with Beckon and positioning the bosses in certain spots during the fights, which was another layer of strategy. I know that Beckon did not work on the majority of Nuri minis and bosses, and I am seeing more of the same during Fang.

Why neuter one of the bear's key skills/advantages/tactics during boss fights?

xXDamonDXx
11-15-2011, 07:09 AM
Like I said in game, this is imo the best since AO3. The bosses look awesome, some of them require teamwork and strategy. The 2nd floor boss seems too easy could be made to more of a challenge.
as for Emma it seemed hard at first but now it quite easy to do if you have a full party, but still a challenge.
The loot, same old from before and ao3. But since those items are only for liquidation it doesnt really matter. Good work on the actual pink gear.
Quests, again there isn't really many which is a let down for someone who loves questing like i do (lol).
Another great thing is the crafting parts you get from quests, this helps those who don't have much time to play so good job there. I know you can't get enough for the whole set but its a little boost so its better than none at all.

Lets hope the next can be more like this. Take the best of mount fang and make it better in the next one and we may have something better than ao3 which is still king.

(Add a vampire vanity cap lol) :D

Moogerfooger
11-15-2011, 07:22 AM
Like I said in game, this is imo the best since AO3. The bosses look awesome, some of them require teamwork and strategy. The 2nd floor boss seems too easy could be made to more of a challenge.
as for Emma it seemed hard at first but now it quite easy to do if you have a full party, but still a challenge.
The loot, same old from before and ao3. But since those items are only for liquidation it doesnt really matter. Good work on the actual pink gear.
Quests, again there isn't really many which is a let down for someone who loves questing like i do (lol).
Another great thing is the crafting parts you get from quests, this helps those who don't have much time to play so good job there. I know you can't get enough for the whole set but its a little boost so its better than none at all.

Lets hope the next can be more like this. Take the best of mount fang and make it better in the next one and we may have something better than ao3 which is still king.

(Add a vampire vanity cap lol) :D

Will have to agree with you that AO3 was the best, and disagree that this is the best since then. If I wanted to run around in dark castles, I would go twink in FH/Dark Forest/FC. The bosses are fun/hard, but the mobs are just high-HP jacked up, the majority of gear (granted, the liquidate kind) is visually retread of old gear, the pinks seem far inferior to Demonic/Glyph 5 levels below it. 4 of the 5 maps are just the same castle graphic layout as seen in previous campaigns.

I was hoping for something sort of ground-breaking like AO3, with fun sub-quests like the Cyber quests, or a random mini-boss spawn like King Mynas who had a chance of dropping a Sunblessed Scimi...not random Vampires who drop nothing and are everywhere.

Yvonnel
11-15-2011, 07:40 AM
I really like Mt. Fang. I spent mt normal 2 hours playing last night and had a blast. The new bosses look Sick! And I have to admit I loved soloing Emma and watching other people die because they wouldn't listen to me (the one downside was that one person just layed there during one run, I solo'd Emma and they got the pink). Can't wait to get some of the new gear, although my Glyph seemed more than enough for the job.

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

largecommand
11-15-2011, 07:45 AM
also, the items in CS aren't listed by order of price anymore. I am using an ipod and was searching for pink items only with a minimum level of 61.

Have you tried filtering the cs? By price, level, and name. Its the little up and down arrows under the search

CrimsonTider
11-15-2011, 07:47 AM
I will add to the others disappointment of the extinction of the bear. As discussed in many threads, the role if the bear is crowd control/boss focus. With inability to simply beckon the bosses/minis from the last two updates, on top of the lack of improvement on sets, bears are becomming more of a hinderence than useful team member. I am happy with the content of Fang (as usual, drops should increase a little with these one hit bosses), but for the first time, I am leveling my bird first because of the points mentioned above and I am not pleased.

Crowd control needs to be revisited or bear skills need to be revamped.

Ellyidol
11-15-2011, 07:56 AM
Also, as more of a combined Nuri's/Fang question....bears are at a disadvantage to birds and mages during boss fights due to their lower AoE damage than a mage, and generally lower point damage than birds...but they were awesome in boss fights during previous campaigns with Beckon and positioning the bosses in certain spots during the fights, which was another layer of strategy. I know that Beckon did not work on the majority of Nuri minis and bosses, and I am seeing more of the same during Fang.

Why neuter one of the bear's key skills/advantages/tactics during boss fights?

I will add to the others disappointment of the extinction of the bear. As discussed in many threads, the role if the bear is crowd control/boss focus. With inability to simply beckon the bosses/minis from the last two updates, on top of the lack of improvement on sets, bears are becomming more of a hinderence than useful team member. I am happy with the content of Fang (as usual, drops should increase a little with these one hit bosses), but for the first time, I am leveling my bird first because of the points mentioned above and I am not pleased.

Very glad it isn't just me. :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42562-Please-reconsider-the-melee-bear-for-PvE-PvP.

wvhills
11-15-2011, 09:01 AM

Do you think the problem is with the sets or because of elixir use? I feel like that a bear would be really helpful, if not essential, in a non elixired run. I haven't had a chance to test my theory out though because elixired up birds and mages have been blasting their way through the levels. I'm going to level up my bird and mage first and may just leave my bear at 60.

CrimsonTider
11-15-2011, 09:16 AM
Do you think the problem is with the sets or because of elixir use? I feel like that a bear would be really helpful, if not essential, in a non elixired run. I haven't had a chance to test my theory out though because elixired up birds and mages have been blasting their way through the levels. I'm going to level up my bird and mage first and may just leave my bear at 60.

Elixirs do decrease the need for the mobs. I feel the strength of the Fang mobs have decreased mking the kills faster (when they aren't dodging). However, it is the lack of ability to control the bosses/maintain aggro which is bringing our purpose/effectiveness down.

xXDamonDXx
11-15-2011, 09:48 AM
I really like Mt. Fang. I spent mt normal 2 hours playing last night and had a blast. The new bosses look Sick! And I have to admit I loved soloing Emma and watching other people die because they wouldn't listen to me (the one downside was that one person just layed there during one run, I solo'd Emma and they got the pink). Can't wait to get some of the new gear, although my Glyph seemed more than enough for the job.

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

Haha same thing happened to me today, took a while killing her on my own and someone else got the drop. Still, was fun to take her down by myself.

PatsoeGamer
11-15-2011, 10:06 AM
I'm getting disconnected a lot playing on 3G. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this too? I've been timing it, roughly every minute and a half which is playing havoc with my elixers and keeping up with the group too, I'm losing out on real money, gold and xp by re-joining the group and playing catch up.

On the whole it's a great update, new level, town, gear, vanities - its great!

So my feedback on improvements would be:

- The design of the glyph sets look better than the fang gear
- I've heard the dex set isn't great statwise in comparison to glyph too
- more quests needed, shame the marathon quests have ceased, such as pelts, snowballs shards- they were great
- with the elixer use at high levels teamwork seems to be reduced, and bears are suffering a little bit of neglect

Skeletonlord
11-15-2011, 10:27 AM
Very good map! There wasn't any bugs I found, and I loved it

Samhayne
11-15-2011, 10:59 AM
I'm getting disconnected a lot playing on 3G. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this too? I've been timing it, roughly every minute and a half which is playing havoc with my elixers and keeping up with the group too, I'm losing out on real money, gold and xp by re-joining the group and playing catch up.

If you are getting disconnected at regular intervals, that sounds like a background app interfering with your connection. Are you sure you have everything in the background turned off? http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?12418-The-infamous-quot-Lag-Spike-quot-server-disconnects-etc.

bronislav84
11-15-2011, 11:10 AM
No talons again? Disappointed. Made a thread about it because I think it needs a thread.

Hankomachos
11-15-2011, 11:44 AM
I"d thank elly, moog and crim but I'm out of rep rations. :( But they hit the nail on the head about the bear business.

Moogerfooger
11-15-2011, 12:37 PM
I"d thank elly, moog and crim but I'm out of rep rations. :( But they hit the nail on the head about the bear business.

Don't get me wrong, it is nice that with the Strongman/Big Top sets that bears can deal some decent damage with that high base dmg from a mace and I think that STS did a good job with those sets after a lot of feedback was given about bears being damage-underpowered....but not at the cost of losing your Beckon during boss fights.

Elyseon
11-15-2011, 12:56 PM
I think its way too easy over all, aunt emma and final boss are decent, but mobs are weak, also not many quests to keep us busy, the little bit of a storyline that there is beats nuris, but would be nice if variety was added

arqueroverde
11-15-2011, 01:08 PM
I am thankful that the level 60 Glyph sets and the Demonic sets did not immediately become obsolete with the release of Mt Fang, especially the Demonic sets that people worked so hard to craft (or buy). We shall see eventually just how strong the new level 65 sets will be and the top level crafted sets as well.

arq

Ellyidol
11-15-2011, 01:16 PM
I am thankful that the level 60 Glyph sets and the Demonic sets did not immediately become obsolete with the release of Mt Fang, especially the Demonic sets that people worked so hard to craft (or buy). We shall see eventually just how strong the new level 65 sets will be and the top level crafted sets as well.

arq

Good point. It'd make sense if they delay the implementation of these newer and supposedly more superior 65 pink sets too.

Fyrce
11-15-2011, 02:05 PM
So after playing I have no clue how many hours yesterday and leveling lots, my impression of Mt. Fang: like!

Of course, this is just day 1. I don't know how I'll feel on day 30 :)

Specifics:
I really like the new bosses, especially how they can be impossibly hard or easy depending on the people involved.
I would have preferred some different maps, though yes, there is some comfort in familiarity.
I really like the speed or time involved per level. It seems about right for hopping in and out of the game.
The new items look ok. I haven't really sat down and checked out the stats like others have though.
The vanities, particularly the bat wings, seem popular.

On bears, my 1st impression was that melee bears are now obsolete. My 2nd impression isn't as harsh but close, particularly now that equips allow for easy/easier dualing. Bears should all have a ranged weapon handy. Just for the Aunt Emma and Count Vlod situations.

Of course, leveling like mad is very exciting. I have no clue what we'll do once we're all 65 or 66, but I guess we'll all know in a week or so.

StompArtist
11-15-2011, 02:08 PM
Good point. It'd make sense if they delay the implementation of these newer and supposedly more superior 65 pink sets too.

Out of subject here but just happened to look at the rep bars for Elly and finding out that his description is: "has a brilliant future" for the massive amounts of rep he is showing while I am "is a splendid one to behold" with my 3 bars. I think these descriptions/titles need a bit of swapping around? :D

octavos
11-15-2011, 04:33 PM
from playing sl for a bit and just back to PL (im lv 60 on my way to 65), i have to say the damage i get in nuri and mt.fang are quite high (then poof I die lol)
damage given by enemy's are a deathtrap, I prefer the playing style of SL over PL because, i can survive longer in a team or even solo :D

I dont know if its always been this way in PL, but yes i rack up the deaths pretty quick.

maneatingtree
11-15-2011, 10:26 PM
Btw the bat wings on the bear are noz placed correctly, they are halfway in the bear and the wingz on premium armour are both on the left sidd making the wearer look crippled

Riccits
11-16-2011, 04:04 AM
this campain have a really overusage of the following buttons: CRTL+C and CTRL+V
nothing really new..

and it is made so to make us use elix... free to play? doubt it..

xXDamonDXx
11-16-2011, 07:38 PM
Wait people are talking about other lvl 65 sets?
Are there better ones coming? Kinda makes the current lvl 65 gear and crafted gear useless lol.

Or not?

ghost.mw
11-16-2011, 07:56 PM
I think you guys did a pretty good job,keep up the good work.

Nateisangry
11-16-2011, 11:33 PM
Why does it have to be 59 before u can play mount fang why not 57-58 because I'm lvl.57 and I personally don't want to wait for it?

Cytokinesis
11-16-2011, 11:38 PM
Why does it have to be 59 before u can play mount fang why not 57-58 because I'm lvl.57 and I personally don't want to wait for it?
u have to be 58 to join the games and 59 to do the quests, all campaigns are -2 lvls of the recommended lvls....

Suntv
11-17-2011, 02:22 PM
Set bonussus for lv 61 sets won't work. You see the shadow "sparkle" effect, but that's just visual. Have to admit: I've only tested the lilith staff set (intset on bird).

- Max Keiser!!

drewcapu
11-17-2011, 06:24 PM
Damage for L61 and L63 Sanguine Chiroptera Crossbows are 163-198,168-203
while damage for L61 and L63 Vampyr Chiroptera Crossbows are 164-199,169-204

whereas L65 are currently listed:
L65 Sanguine Chiroptera Crossbow 172-208
L65 Vampyr Chiroptera Crossbow 174-208

instead of adding +5 to each of the L63 values which would yield:
L65 Sanguine Chiroptera Crossbow 173-208
L65 Vampyr Chiroptera Crossbow 174-209

If that's not the proper scaling for this weapon, it still looks weird that both currently have the same max damage at L65.

I admit, there's probably some rounding issues, but it still looks weird.

There may be other similar issues, but I haven't collected all of the damage values for the weapons yet.

Schnitzel
01-14-2012, 08:30 PM
Hey devs just wondering if you could like make founders' helms award players with a glow on their heads. I have this idea because after party of jan1,2012, people who didnt get prizes were kinda sad and mad. So since many founders (who are still active like me) could help out by like during awarding with antennas and xperia play buttons and party hats time, founders could give out a glow on a players head? (this sounds corny) called 'founders glow'?
Im sure if u add this in to pl game system, not only will thousands play pl, but will invite their friends to play too!
Thanks for your time devs
-ruizhewang

Cool4ever100
02-19-2012, 10:28 PM
I love it, instill think there should be stronger weapons but that was STS choice. But over all it's a great campaign

Roberto077
02-22-2012, 07:31 AM
I would say Mount Fang is good besides the speed at which Aunt Emma kills and the pink item drop. After the whole time leveling up to level 65, I saw 5 pink drops in fang. Only 5.

Wolverinei
03-08-2012, 06:13 AM
Aunt Emma is the easiest boss from them all if you asked me how, well first of all why would she be in first floor. Its simple, the trick is! when her light waves stop, that’s when you back away to the wall or else you might die if you are not a warrior with strong defense. This might be hard to see on a phone but with Google chrome full screen it is clear. She throws dark and light blue waves, dark blue short wave is the one you want to watch out from. When you see that she hasn’t thrown a light blue wave for the past 3 seconds back away to the wall. Best way to do this is 5 archers or 5 mages but archers will need some health potions, 25hp should do it. Anyways you guys should get some ideas from this hope this was helpful.

Azataso
05-06-2012, 04:23 PM
Dont like it how once you reach 66, your death count increases anywhere, while your kill counts only increase from killing the bosses in fang, i think

Schnitzel
06-05-2012, 12:29 PM
Hey devs, it would be nice because i noticed some people wanting to quit PL or they are just not wanting to play much anymore(this kinda includes me...) anyway, it would be kinda nice that the fallen prince gives us some prize when we reach 56,61 just like when we reach 66. Even if the lvl cap is 66, lvl 56s and 61s should still get the prizes as an incoraging act to say 'keep leveling and there will be more prizes!!'

Vuvuzaylor
06-09-2012, 05:20 AM
only thing that a lot of players already mentioned: Aunt emma is a bit overpowered: you only can get her if you pot up or have four mages -.-

JaytB
06-09-2012, 05:34 AM
only thing that a lot of players already mentioned: Aunt emma is a bit overpowered: you only can get her if you pot up or have four mages -.-

LOL! You definitely don't need a potted group or 4 mages. I've killed her unpotted, with any mix of birds, mages and/or bears countless times. I mostly killed her with a bird, and rarely, if ever, died there.

Just wanted to throw that out there. Checking out of this old thread now :D

Appleisaac
06-09-2012, 08:33 AM

O.o err... I killed her with just me (int bear) and two birds :P

One thing I didn't like about fang was the lack of need for a tank vs Emma. Everyone took the same amount of damage so there was actually no need for a tank at all.

Another thing I didn't like was the OP first boss :P. He was sooooo hard.

I liked the vampires in their coffins, and I liked the highish chances of getting pinks.

Windwaiker
06-16-2012, 04:13 PM
I thought Emma did more damage to the person with the most aggro? Because sometimes, I get my hp chunked in half as a dex bird, but other times I only get a chip of damage. I wish we could dodge her attacks too...

Schnitzel
06-18-2012, 11:00 AM
Ok why not make a button that lets you pause a elixer so you still have the time on it but it wont work so when ur on elixer but ur helping a lower lvl friend, your elixer can be paused and resumed later?
And also u should add this tip to the menu tabs because i (and im sure many others were asked and spammed continuesly) tip: not every higher lvl is rich just because they are higher level or that they sparkle or smoke.
This would be nice thanks