PDA

View Full Version : Enchantment Event - Individual Player Leaderboard / Red Devil Vanity Set

Cinco
06-27-2018, 06:23 PM
So...

This weekend we'll try out our first individual Player leaderboard event.

Prize will be deep discounts (up to 80% off) on Enchantments!

Event will run from 12am Central time on Friday the 29th 'til 11:59pm Central on Sunday.

To play: find a portal to the 'Mad Mage Castle' and flatten the skeletons to score points: 1 for regular Skeletons, 10 for Gold Skeletons and 20 - 30 for Bosses.

Reach a point threshold of 15,000 to unlock Bronze Tier, 25,000 for Silver and 35,000 for Gold.

Tier determines the discount you get on Enchantments from Augey and Alfie.

Gold Tier will offer a 50% discount on Awaken and an 80% discount on Enchantment.

Bosses in the Event zone will once again offer a chance to loot the White Lightning items.

All Tiers qualify for Augey and Alfie's prize vendor that includes 'Red Devil' vanity items, the 'Red Mantle' and the 'Golden Gaze.'

3pc
06-27-2018, 06:27 PM
That is so sick i love how STS is already giving us a new event when we just came off one the commitment is real and i am loving every second of it!

Idevour
06-27-2018, 06:27 PM
That red cop looks amazing wow

50k points might be a bit too much for individual players to reach.

Congeniality
06-27-2018, 06:37 PM
Love the way this update is looking, thank you Cinco!

As a side note, when I saw, "deep discounts", all I could think of what "deep dish pizza". Just thought this might be valuable information to be shared.

3pc
06-27-2018, 06:40 PM
Can red mantle along with red egg be added? If not to the vendor which would be preferred but as higher loots from the skeletons.

Fwend
06-27-2018, 06:45 PM
This is so exciting.

The red devil set is so cool, loving it.

Again thank you Cinco and the Sts team for all your efforts. I was discussing with friends to push for an enchantment event.

Now we all get to earn it, if we desire the best enchantment discounts.

Please give us a plat sale or double plat offers.
All these events require plat to stash the beautiful new vanities.

Mine AGK
06-27-2018, 06:46 PM
How will points work? 1 point per regular mob? 10 points per gold skele and 20-30 points for bosses?

Nihiliste
06-27-2018, 06:46 PM
This looks amazing, excited to play. Any details on how much points the skeletons will be giving? Also, can you check your pm’s please?

@Cinco

Cinco
06-27-2018, 06:53 PM
How will points work? 1 point per regular mob? 10 points per gold skele and 20-30 points for bosses?

Yes. Exactly. I’ll update the post w score info :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine AGK
06-27-2018, 06:55 PM
Yes. Exactly. I’ll update the post w score info :-)

That will be alot of grinding in just 72 hours. Any chance of an increased chance of gold skeletons? That just sounds crazy to me.

One question. Will the crystal keys be used during this event? I still have arounf 20 or so of them.

Draebatad
06-27-2018, 06:58 PM
Can red mantle along with red egg be added? If not to the vendor which would be preferred but as higher loots from the skeletons.

That would be great! Red eggs should be rare loot and since the other eggs were rare loot, like white lightning pieces, many of us would love to see the gold and blue eggs back as loot in this and future events as well. The red mantle, if you make one, should be a prize vendor item like the other helms have been. I'd love to see a red egg and mantle.

Yes, we also need to know the point system this time around. If the points are the same as before, no one will get 50k, it's not possible, would need to be scaled for a personal event to be achievable.

Cinco
06-27-2018, 07:00 PM
That will be alot of grinding in just 72 hours. Any chance of an increased chance of gold skeletons? That just sounds crazy to me.

One question. Will the crystal keys be used during this event? I still have arounf 20 or so of them.

No Crystal Keys this time.

The Arena of Honor score thresholds were way lower than they should’ve been. This event may be on the high side but we need to run it to find out for sure.

Mine AGK
06-27-2018, 07:02 PM
No Crystal Keys this time.

The Arena of Honor score thresholds were way lower than they should’ve been. This event may be on the high side but we need to run it to find out for sure.

Alright. Hopefully we get to use crystal keys in the future. I enjoyed those big maps for kills.

Idk if anyone will be able to hit 50k points in just 3 days. Thats still roughly 20-30k kills that only a few will accomplish.

Buchmeister
06-27-2018, 07:16 PM
The reskins look REALLY nice! Although next event could they be new items?

Nuwhee
06-27-2018, 07:17 PM
This is amazing! I can't believe details are already out! Thanks, Cinco!

Idevour
06-27-2018, 07:20 PM
Will the blue and gold eggs be returning aswell?

Draebatad
06-27-2018, 07:22 PM
David was in event hunters during event 2. He's aware of how hard that was and doesn't like the 50k for an individual score, here are his comments, passed on with his permission :

"And what will one kill be worth cus it’ll be impossible for 50k with no portal openers
50k if I played 20hours aday which I won’t
That’s with bird I’d say 10 for mage n rhino but I’m not considering how many points I got for 60 hours played maybe 80-100k
I’d say 4-5hours a day would be fair for gold tier who wants to waste entire weekends at a time
EH got 500k and that’s with 10 portal farmers and 10 24/7 players. If he’s basing points off 500k/50k=10 that’s insane lmao"

The points granted should be scaled up per enemy killed or the thresholds should be reduced. Most importantly, there must be a balance between real life and game time. Events cannot take over people's entire weekends, that ruins the fun.

Idevour
06-27-2018, 07:25 PM
David was in event hunters during event 2. He's aware of how hard that was and doesn't like the 50k for an individual score, here are his comments, passed on with his permission :

"And what will one kill be worth cus it’ll be impossible for 50k with no portal openers
That’s with bird I’d say 10 for mage n rhino but I’m not considering how many points I got for 60 hours played maybe 80-100k
I’d say 4-5hours a day would be fair for gold tier who wants to waste entire weekends at a time
EH got 500k and that’s with 10 portal farmers and 10 24/7 players. If he’s basing points off 500k/50k=10 that’s insane lmao"

The points granted shkkd be scaled up per enemy killed or the thresholds should be reduced. Most importantly, there must be a balance between real life and game time. Events cannot take over people's entire weekends, that ruins the fun.

Agreed i earned 45k kills and that probably equals around 60k points maybe less and i am unwilling to do that again i think either 2 points per skeleton or lower the point total to 40k still a large number but much for reasonable.

Also i'd like to suggest that the shield has a skull instead... red devil makes you think it would be a skull shield instead of the asyum shield

Nipunsky
06-27-2018, 07:29 PM
Hey, this seems so frikkin dope, red cop is so cool <3
50k might be too much per person though
Also, one question. Will the vanities from vendor be tradable? Cause I can't get 50k points on each character i own....
Maybe make them stashable and plat for tradable? Or just no plat at all?
Thanks for another event cinco :3 Mr. loco

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Mine AGK
06-27-2018, 07:31 PM
Agreed i earned 45k kills and that probably equals around 60k points maybe less and i am unwilling to do that again i think either 2 points per skeleton or lower the point total to 40k still a large number but much for reasonable.

Also i'd like to suggest that the shield has a skull instead... red devil makes you think it would be a skull shield instead of the asyum shield

35k more realistic for F2P and P2P players. Up the points per kill by the regular mobs to just 2 points per kill. Even on those mobs alon, it will still take 17.5k worth of kills to acquire that threshold. Maybe 15k kills total including all mobs. (Gold skeletons, regular mobs, bosses) would be more realistic without having people just play 24hrs a day to reach that.

Idevour
06-27-2018, 07:34 PM
35k more realistic for F2P and P2P players. Up the points per kill by the regular mobs to just 2 points per kill. Even on those mobs alon, it will still take 17.5k worth of kills to acquire that threshold. Maybe 15k kills total including all mobs. (Gold skeletons, regular mobs, bosses) would be more realistic without having people just play 24hrs a day to reach that.

Yes I would like to see the number as low as possible because i want to get the cheap enchanting and i would like to get bronze tier on my 2nd character unless he makes the items stashable which would be nice if he did. And if it stays this format i doubt i will reach 50k it is too large of a number

XghostzX
06-27-2018, 07:35 PM
The points granted should be scaled up per enemy killed or the thresholds should be reduced. Most importantly, there must be a balance between real life and game time. Events cannot take over people's entire weekends, that ruins the fun.

Most MMO's have a very limited amount of players that actually participate in all of the events and achieve every little thing. I think it's time that PL sees regular events – sure, people will get tired, but imagine the plethora of variety we see around the game. It will encourage players to pick and choose the events they REALLY want to participate in (i.e. when there's a good time to grab a vanity that they've been wanting for a long time.).

I do understand that this is an opportunity for more than just vanities – I too would love some enchantment discounts.

Point being, I think PL is entering a pivotal stage where not everyone should automatically be entitled to getting every single vanity out there. The game could use some items that are rare; it really does spice things up for the PvE side of things. I say this from a very non-biased viewpoint because I'm much more involved in the PvP scene in my little spare time. There is something about this particular element that fosters a larger player-base.

What I say really only holds IF events are actually very consistent.

Also, thank you, Cinco! I am so beyond impressed with everything you are doing for the game. PL has never felt so alive in the last few years.

Mine AGK
06-27-2018, 07:41 PM
Most MMO's have a very limited amount of players that actually participate in all of the events and achieve every little thing. I think it's time that PL sees regular events – sure, people will get tired, but imagine the plethora of variety we see around the game. It will encourage players to pick and choose the events they REALLY want to participate in (i.e. when there's a good time to grab a vanity that they've been wanting for a long time.).

I do understand that this is an opportunity for more than just vanities – I too would love some enchantment discounts.

Point being, I think PL is entering a pivotal stage where not everyone should automatically be entitled to getting every single vanity out there. The game could use some items that are rare; it really does spice things up for the PvE side of things. I say this from a very non-biased viewpoint because I'm much more involved in the PvP scene in my little spare time.

What I say really only holds IF events are actually very consistent.

I understand we need some rare items but this threshold requires us to play ALOT in 1 day. People shouldnt have to give up their lives just to get pixels. This will also reduce the chances of F2P being able to get into pvp because of barely getting a discount on enchanting.

35k points is still a high target to reach in just 3 days. I dont think this will effect peoples daily lives as much as 50k would. Id much rather be keen on reaching 35k then 50k when i havent been able to purchase plat or do offers recently.

XghostzX
06-27-2018, 08:08 PM
I understand we need some rare items but this threshold requires us to play ALOT in 1 day. People shouldnt have to give up their lives just to get pixels. This will also reduce the chances of F2P being able to get into pvp because of barely getting a discount on enchanting.

35k points is still a high target to reach in just 3 days. I dont think this will effect peoples daily lives as much as 50k would. Id much rather be keen on reaching 35k then 50k when i havent been able to purchase plat or do offers recently.

Yeah, I’m sure you’re right about the point system — but I still believe what I said at its very core. The point is that if doing an event is too exhausting or frustrating for someone, nobody is forcing said person to not enjoy your play time.

Jilsponie
06-27-2018, 08:28 PM
This sounds awesome. Discounted enchantments would be amazing. But I'd have to agree with the many here intimidated by the 50k threshold. If event hunters got 500k points total, with 10 people farming like crazy with platinum elixirs to achieve an average of 50k among them, seems the goal is out of reach for a majority of the community.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Draebatad
06-27-2018, 08:47 PM
This sounds awesome. Discounted enchantments would be amazing. But I'd have to agree with the many here intimidated by the 50k threshold. If event hunters got 500k points total, with 10 people farming like crazy with platinum elixirs to achieve an average of 50k among them, seems the goal is out of reach for a majority of the community.

Event Hunters also had 10 dedicated portal hunters finding portals for them.

Yogaa
06-27-2018, 08:51 PM
Are dev dragon or psyko working on this map?

Jensmage
06-27-2018, 09:03 PM
Omg! Looks great but I have to purchase more plats for enchant and sets. Lol
I think I scored 75k points and took a day break.

Draebatad
06-27-2018, 09:08 PM
I can understand someone wanting to play for 20+ hours a day for 3 days straight to get a fast-cap title/vanity, because that wasn't very often, even during 2012. We just saw an event end less than 24 hours ago, and a new 3-day event with an extremely difficult threshold (if not impossible for 99% of the players) is already nearly upon us. It's too many events, too close together, and most of them requiring too much of people's time if they want to have a shot at the prizes. The last event was much easier than the others, but this event doesn't have to be the polar opposite. Don't get me wrong, I know we all love and appreciate the vanities and the events through which they are earned (we truly do!!), but this comes back to reasonable intervals between these events, and reasonable amounts of time required to achieve the winning tiers (and top tier) during these events. Also, we're trying to get a L105 5v5 CTF tourney going, and we did not expect another event to come up this weekend and put things on hold again. Some teams can only play on weekends, and this event will be this weekend. So we will lose two weekends in a row to get this tourney further along. Will wants the fights to resume ASAP. Too much, too often - I believe the pace needs to be slowed down to one event per month, anything less frequent than what we're seeing. The pace has only been increasing and the intervals between events has been shortening. Sweet events, sweet vanities, but balance needs to be found.

Respectfully yours...

Jensmage
06-27-2018, 09:15 PM
I don’t think it’s difficult. First day was spent on scoring points and the rest was to chill and relax. I hope the blue and gold eggs continue to drop. If u spent 20hrs scoring pts within the 3 days, you will make it.

Rip the players that stand at Oktal the whole day doing nothing.

Jensmage
06-27-2018, 09:17 PM
Event Hunters also had 10 dedicated portal hunters finding portals for them.

We had 3 dedicated portal hunters. Don’t exaggerate it. I’m sure they have the data and query the database values to determine a good goal pt.

Iamxmayhem
06-27-2018, 09:27 PM
I gained one 50k my self last event pertaining to magic castle so I think 50k points is fair. People actually have to try ^^

Draebatad
06-27-2018, 09:27 PM
I don’t think it’s difficult. First day was spent on scoring points and the rest was to chill and relax

Multiple friends who were in event hunters during guild event 2 deny what you are saying to be the reality. Sorry. I stand by what I've said here. Thank you.

Iamxmayhem
06-27-2018, 09:33 PM
Gotta disagree with shield design. Skull and bones should remain a pvp tournament shield design only. Or else tournament shields no longer remain exclusive imo.

Draebatad
06-27-2018, 09:35 PM
Gotta disagree with shield design. Skull and bones should remain a pvp tournament shield design only. Or else tournament shields no longer remain exclusive imo.

Yes, agreed.

Jensmage
06-27-2018, 09:36 PM

Have u seen the white angel shield? It’s the same design but better colors. It’s not skull and bones design. Look at my red blood tourney 2018 shield..that is a skull and bone design. :p

Iamxmayhem
06-27-2018, 09:36 PM
Well said. People don’t wanna work for nothin.

Iamxmayhem
06-27-2018, 09:38 PM
Devour was talking about changing the dragon to skull and bones. I stated that tournament shields have skull and bones.changing these random vanities shields to said designs will ruin the point in having an exclusive tournament shield design

Iamxmayhem
06-27-2018, 09:43 PM
Should probably read thoroughly before replying lol.. yes your enchant won shield is nice. But you’re off topic.

Idevour
06-27-2018, 09:50 PM
Devour was talking about changing the dragon to skull and bones. I stated that tournament shields have skull and bones.changing these random vanities shields to said designs will ruin the point in having an exclusive tournament shield design

There are what 4 skull and bone shields that are not from tournaments, and that shields design was on the L15 tourney shield so i am not sure how skull and bone shields are exclusive to tournaments

NukeDragon
06-27-2018, 09:55 PM
make the shield be like circles to represent have full l105 set or make it a star on the shield, just something different, make it like a flame!

Draebatad
06-27-2018, 09:57 PM
There are what 4 skull and bone shields that are not from tournaments, and that shields design was on the L15 tourney shield so i am not sure how skull and bone shields are exclusive to tournaments

That's true @idevour. I think the shield design Cinco has for this next event is nice. My opinion. But since some don't read entire threads I'd like to re-post what I said earlier. We'd like to see red eggs and mantles.

"That would be great! Red eggs should be rare loot and since the other eggs were rare loot, like white lightning pieces, many of us would love to see the gold and blue eggs back as loot in this and future events as well. The red mantle, if you make one, should be a prize vendor item like the other helms have been. I'd love to see a red egg and mantle."

Leadersboard
06-27-2018, 09:57 PM
Hey Cinco can you allow us to use Devs in this event. I don't know if you can do that in the short space of time that we have until that event start. Plus the new Vanity looks amazing I hope I can drop some of the pieces this time. Also can't wait to see how this individual event will turn out, I hope it goes according to your plans.

Leadersboard [emoji112][emoji112]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Draebatad
06-27-2018, 09:59 PM

See above...

Idevour
06-27-2018, 10:08 PM

See above...

Ya red egg would be cool and i suggested skull and bone design because the set is called "red devil" and that i think is more related towards skull and bone design than the asylum shield design. And once again there are 3 or 4 skull and bone shields that are not tournament shields.

epig
06-27-2018, 10:10 PM
Awesome! Thanks for another update, Cinco!
Edit: Is there a level requirement for this event?

Draebatad
06-27-2018, 10:16 PM
Ya red egg would be cool and i suggested skull and bone design because the set is called "red devil" and that i think is more related towards skull and bone design than the asylum shield design. And once again there are 3 or 4 skull and bone shields that are not tournament shields.

Right on. What about using a devil's trident as the emblem on the shield?

epig
06-27-2018, 10:17 PM

I think a Devil's Trident as the emblem on the shield would be an amazing idea!

Rushlikeagod
06-27-2018, 10:33 PM
Will blue and gold eggs be dropping again this event?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Idevour
06-27-2018, 10:36 PM

That would be a cool addition and i think that would go much better with the set than the asylum design

TurkishMerch
06-27-2018, 11:14 PM
Yay look awesome ty Cinco , it will be awesome if it comes with red egg to :)

Skickat från min Nexus 5 via Tapatalk

Duckypowerz
06-28-2018, 12:17 AM
Will there be a way to track YOUR own points not just the leaderboard(top 5 players)?

Draebatad
06-28-2018, 12:41 AM
Will there be a way to track YOUR own points not just the leaderboard(top 5 players)?

It would appear so.

Draebatad
06-28-2018, 12:45 AM
I think a Devil's Trident as the emblem on the shield would be an amazing idea!

Thanks for the thumbs up, guys. I'm happy with the shield he made, but if he did this, it would be more in theme with the red devil set I think, and would be a super cool and unique shield for PL. Same color, just a different emblem.

Dolloway
06-28-2018, 12:48 AM
Thanks for the thumbs up, guys. I'm happy with the shield he made, but if he did this, it would be more in theme with the red devil set I think, and would be a super cool and unique shield for PL. Same color, just a different emblem.

A devil's trident would be cool, or maybe a devil's head with horns. Something along those lines.

Either way, I'm happy with the content, but I can see where everyone is coming from.

Draebatad
06-28-2018, 01:08 AM
A devil's trident would be cool, or maybe a devil's head with horns. Something along those lines.

Either way, I'm happy with the content, but I can see where everyone is coming from.

Happy either way as well. But here's some concept art - it's not mine.

Waug
06-28-2018, 03:17 AM
Finding portal is lame for such huge no of runs, make portal permanent on town pls or make it host-able.

P.S. - And as it not guild event, items maybe statsh-able so that alts can use items.

Draebatad
06-28-2018, 03:29 AM
Finding portal is lame for such huge no of runs, make portal permanent on town pls or make it host-able

This is a truth. Agreed.

xzLegendszx
06-28-2018, 04:57 AM
Finding portal is lame for such huge no of runs, make portal permanent on town pls or make it host-ableYep i agree.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Nipunsky
06-28-2018, 05:04 AM
Finding portal is lame for such huge no of runs, make portal permanent on town pls or make it host-able+1 :3

3pc
06-28-2018, 06:30 AM

If its red devil lets actually make it like the devil emoji xD why would we need a skeleton or a dragon on the cover. Also as i was saying a red mantle to help complete the red devil set would be really nice and red egg as a same drop rate like the blue and gold ones. I believe Cinco made the points so high because its 80% off it you hit Gold tier which is a lot of money lose on STS's side so he really wants you to grind for it if you want it which i understand. That is why he is allowing any tier to receive the red devil vanitys.

P.S. Can we add the black starry(with the blue stars inside) to this event reward as well? Very little things go with the black cop and blue mantle which is a shame.

jackelpl1035
06-28-2018, 08:19 AM
I like your ideas[emoji851]
Happy either way as well. But here's some concept art - it's not mine.

通过我的 SM-N935F 上的 Tapatalk发言

Iamxmayhem
06-28-2018, 11:08 AM
People are freaking out about hitting 50k points. But a fair amount did so during the guild event. Plus, this event actually offers the highest amount of rewards than any event yet. Enchant discounts, vendor, andddd gold farming map. So imo set the bar high 50k is fair for those rewards. Most people leeched during guild events so. It’s time for the people who actually try to shine.

Mine AGK
06-28-2018, 11:32 AM
People are freaking out about hitting 50k points. But a fair amount did so during the guild event. Plus, this event actually offers the highest amount of rewards than any event yet. Enchant discounts, vendor, andddd gold farming map. So imo set the bar high 50k is fair for those rewards. Most people leeched during guild events so. It’s time for the people who actually try to shine.

There is no gold farming maps this time around. We only get access to vendor and discounts on enchanting. Enchanting is only useful for pvp as of right now and doesnt make much of a difference in PVE. Hopefully this encourages more people to PVP.

Cinco
06-28-2018, 11:32 AM
Yeah... 50k does seem like a bit too high.

I want lots of winners. I'll make it 10k for Gold, 5k for Silver, 2,500 for Bronze.

A Red Mantle will be available for purchase.

A Red Egg will be offered as loot (along with the Blue and Gold eggs).

Drae's suggestion of a 'Golden Gaze' will also be added to the prize vendor.

The graphics on the Red Devil shield will be a trident ;-)

Mine AGK
06-28-2018, 11:34 AM
@cinco. Since this is a solo event, will these vanities be tradable or still character locked?

Mine AGK
06-28-2018, 11:36 AM

I want lots of winners. I'll make it 10k for Gold, 5k for Silver, 2,500 for Bronze.

I cant tell if the points is sarcasm or what lol. I dont want it that low. Honestly i see alot of people being okay 30-35k points for gold tier.

jackelpl1035
06-28-2018, 11:37 AM
Only GOLD could buy those vanities?

Cinco
06-28-2018, 11:37 AM
@cinco. Since this is a solo event, will these vanities be tradable or still character locked?

Character-bound for gold; trade-friendly for Platinum.

jackelpl1035
06-28-2018, 11:39 AM
Na they need month for that, I level my bird by self need month and just 30k kills lol. The event just two days.
I cant tell if the points is sarcasm or what lol. I dont want it that low. Honestly i see alot of people being okay 30-35k points for gold tier.

Mine AGK
06-28-2018, 11:39 AM
Character-bound for gold; trade-friendly for Platinum.

Alright. Awesome to see rarity. Idk if anyone will reach gold tier though if it still stays at 50k but at this point i just want the red egg and mantle.

Jilsponie
06-28-2018, 11:43 AM
People need enchantments... People have been asking for enchantments to be fixed so it's not so expensive. An event was announced that would have discounted enchantments that the entire community needs. Why set the bar out range, 10k seems much more reasonable.

Idevour
06-28-2018, 11:52 AM
Will there be any special prizes for the top 10 or top 25?

Teo4evrLegend
06-28-2018, 11:56 AM

The graphics on the Red Devil shield will be a trident ;-)Sneak Peaks of the Red Mantle And Red Egg would be appreciated [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

Cinco
06-28-2018, 11:56 AM
Sneak Peaks of the Red Mantle And Red Egg would be appreciated [emoji6]

Check the OP

Mine AGK
06-28-2018, 11:57 AM
So...

This weekend we'll try out our first individual Player leaderboard event.

Prize will be deep discounts (up to 80% off) on Enchantments!

Event will run from 12am Central time on Friday the 29th 'til 11:59pm Central on Sunday.

To play: find a portal to the 'Mad Mage Castle' and flatten the skeletons to score points: 1 for regular Skeletons, 10 for Gold Skeletons and 20 - 30 for Bosses.

Reach a point threshold of 2,500 to unlock Bronze Tier, 5,000 for Silver and 10,000 for Gold.

Tier determines the discount you get on Enchantments from Augey and Alfie.

Gold Tier will offer a 50% discount on Awaken and an 80% discount on Enchantment.

Bosses in the Event zone will once again offer a chance to loot the White Lightning items.

All Tiers qualify for Augey and Alfie's prize vendor that includes the 'Red Devil' vanity item set:

Whats the gold set to the left of the red devils set? Curious to know about this new edition.

Ill be making sure i do this event on multiple alts. Thank you so much for that red mantle. LOOKS FREAKING AMAZING.

Jensmage
06-28-2018, 11:59 AM
Creating an event easily to win and prizes easily acquired will drop the interest in the future events. The competition, journey, and excitement creates the events to be interesting and fun.

Spullllll
06-28-2018, 12:00 PM
As a side note, can you make the gold bought sets account friendly but not trade friendly?

Nipunsky
06-28-2018, 12:01 PM
The additions look so frikking dope ;-; that red mantle <3
Thank you so much for making it 10k, finally I'll be able to get it on my alts

Mine AGK
06-28-2018, 12:02 PM
The additions look so frikking dope ;-; that red mantle <3
Thank you so much for making it 10k, finally I'll be able to get it on my alts

This gives us chances to get on alts with them being character bound. I like that. Character bound BUT we have a chance at getting it for our alts aswell.

Dolloway
06-28-2018, 12:04 PM
@Cinco: Anyway we can make at least one of the vanities unlocked at something between 35-50k points for those that like the competition and to keep people's interest? 10k points for all prizes seems absurdly low.

Either way, I'm really happy with the content you've been putting out. The new 'Golden Gaze' set looks amazing.

Jensmage
06-28-2018, 12:05 PM
The red egg looks like the gold nugget egg. Could the red egg look similar to the blue and fossil egg...

Teo4evrLegend
06-28-2018, 12:06 PM
Check the OPThnk U

Will the Red mantle give Bonus while wearing it with Red Devil Armor And Sheild?

Idevour
06-28-2018, 12:08 PM
The red egg looks like the gold nugget egg. Could the red egg look similar to the blue and fossil egg...

Agreed i would like to see it look more like the blue egg.

And 10k is quite low and i would like to see something for those that are willing to grind for it.
Possibly a prize for the top 25 people or a prize for reaching an "Elite" tier of 35-50k. Otherwise these cool vanities will be worn by everyone.

jackelpl1035
06-28-2018, 12:09 PM
Agreed xD

Mine AGK
06-28-2018, 12:10 PM

Red looks better then gold still, though it would be nice if all the eggs were just recolored and looked like the OG egg and didnt spin. Though im still fine if it stays the way it is.

Teo4evrLegend
06-28-2018, 12:11 PM
As a side note, can you make the gold bought sets account friendly but not trade friendly?Would be cool to see if this feature was implemented... But its too much to ask cause Cinco already decreased the Points req to hit the tiers

jackelpl1035
06-28-2018, 12:11 PM
Dev works on this event?

Jensmage
06-28-2018, 12:13 PM
@Cinco: Anyway we can make at least one of the vanities unlocked at something between 35-50k points for those that like the competition and to keep people's interest? 10k points for all prizes seems absurdly low.

Either way, I'm really happy with the content you've been putting out. The new 'Golden Gaze' set looks amazing.

+ Plus one for me on this.

Could we set the 35-50k pt range for players to earn a red psyko to complete the Red Devil Vanity set...

Mine AGK
06-28-2018, 12:15 PM
+ Plus one for me on this.

Could we set the 35-50k pt range for players to earn a red psyko to complete the Red Devil Vanity set...

I actually agree with this. Obviously a statless psyko though. Would be nice to see people running around with it.

Jensmage
06-28-2018, 12:16 PM
Red looks better then gold still, though it would be nice if all the eggs were just recolored and looked like the OG egg and didnt spin. Though im still fine if it stays the way it is.

Spinning really drops the interest. The suppose egg looks more like the planet Venus.

Teo4evrLegend
06-28-2018, 12:16 PM
Spinning really drops the interest. The suppose egg looks more like the planet Venus.Lol

epig
06-28-2018, 12:20 PM
Wow.. I'm amazed. Can't wait for this event to go live!
Thanks for another event!

Jensmage
06-28-2018, 12:21 PM
I actually agree with this. Obviously a statless psyko though. Would be nice to see people running around with it.

LOL go all the way and make it with stat. Having a red psyko with stat as a prize to complete the "Red Devil Vanity" will make people go crazy.

"Exclusive prizes makes the event compelling." - PL God

Iamxmayhem
06-28-2018, 12:29 PM
Couldn’t have said it better my self Jen.. 10k will take people less than an hour tbh lol, done efficiently , kinda sucks but oh well, I guess atleast it’s “fair” now for the people who don’t like to try at anything..

Rushlikeagod
06-28-2018, 12:32 PM
Oooooooo a spicy chicken nugget

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Idevour
06-28-2018, 12:34 PM
Couldn’t have said it better my self Jen.. 10k will take people less than an hour tbh lol, done efficiently , kinda sucks but oh well, I guess atleast it’s “fair” now for the people who don’t like to try at anything..

No way you get 10k in 1 hour...

Xyzther
06-28-2018, 12:42 PM
You can get 3k points an hour playing efficiently.

Jensmage
06-28-2018, 12:44 PM
No way you get 10k in 1 hour...

During Event 2, a single run was 288pts/3minutes. (288/3)(60/1) = 5760pts per hour

*taking into consideration gold skeleton 10pts.

Waug
06-28-2018, 12:46 PM
Spinning really drops the interest. The suppose egg looks more like the planet Venus.

Finally the omelette is ready xD

3pc
06-28-2018, 12:52 PM
Cinco what is that black and gold dragon set? It is very sexy and i hope its not a hard loot like lightning lol. I agree about the red egg should look like a real one that is just a big gobstopper.

Jilsponie
06-28-2018, 12:56 PM
Cinco what is that black and gold dragon set? It is very sexy and i hope its not a hard loot like lightning lolWas wondering the same thing... the shield <3

Mine AGK
06-28-2018, 12:56 PM
During Event 2, a single run was 288pts/3minutes. (288/3)(60/1) = 5760pts per hour

*taking into consideration gold skeleton 10pts.

No keys this time. The keys were what made it that much. We dont get keys this time.

Idevour
06-28-2018, 01:00 PM
Also take into account there will be no portal farmers since it is a single event

3pc
06-28-2018, 01:01 PM
Agreed i would like to see it look more like the blue egg.

And 10k is quite low and i would like to see something for those that are willing to grind for it.
Possibly a prize for the top 25 people or a prize for reaching an "Elite" tier of 35-50k. Otherwise these cool vanities will be worn by everyone.

The score was dropped because not everyone has free time to earn these vanitys and whatnot but i think 20k should be gold tier 10k silver 5k bronze.

Cinco
06-28-2018, 01:04 PM
Higher point totals? 35k for Gold? Fine.

3pc
06-28-2018, 01:05 PM
Higher point totals? 35k for Gold? Fine.

Nooo max 25k XD and what is that black dragon set?

Cinco
06-28-2018, 01:08 PM
Nooo max 25k XD and what is that black dragon set?

No. Gold is 35k points. Silver is 25k points. Bronze is 15k. That's how it is now :-)

Friday is the first day of the event. If by mid-day Friday it looks like nobody is going to win Bronze, I will lower the bar.

The amount will be determined based on the velocity of points in the first 6-8 hours of the event.

Absolize
06-28-2018, 01:11 PM
Cinco can we get the gold farming zones back also?

Xyzther
06-28-2018, 01:12 PM
Lmao my man cinco, full of surprises

Mine AGK
06-28-2018, 01:12 PM
No. Gold is 35k points. Silver is 25k points. Bronze is 15k. That's how it is now :-)

10k bronze, 20k silver and 30k gold would be perfect.

Cinco
06-28-2018, 01:13 PM
Cinco can we get the gold farming zones back also?

They will return soon - as reward for a future event. This one will be focused on the Enchantment discounts :-)

Absolize
06-28-2018, 01:14 PM
They will return soon - as reward for a future event. This one will be focused on the Enchantment discounts :-)

Okay cool, thanks!

Mine AGK
06-28-2018, 01:15 PM

Friday is the first day of the event. If by mid-day Friday it looks like nobody is going to win Bronze, I will lower the bar.

The amount will be determined based on the velocity of points in the first 6-8 hours of the event.

Hopefully this is based off of a F2P player base and not a P2P player base as most of the players are F2P.

Good to see we got a challenge.

3pc
06-28-2018, 01:23 PM

Still havent explained the very awesome black and gold dragon yet is that for the gold tiers and red devil for all tiers?

Jensmage
06-28-2018, 01:24 PM

I already did the math. Let me repeat it again.

Per run is 188pts and add gold skeleton to the variable will make it 288pts/3minute run. (288pt/3minute)( 60min/1hr) = 5760pts/hr. To reach 35k pts, you will have to spend 6hrs scoring. I guess 6hrs of active Pocket Legend is too much for some players.

Event Hunters guild top 10 players scored total of 433,973 pts. 35k pts is nothing compared to 433k pts. Very impressive. 169131

Mine AGK
06-28-2018, 01:27 PM
I already did the math. Let me repeat it again.

Per run is 188pts and add gold skeleton to the variable will make it 288pts/3minute run. (288pt/3minute)( 60min/1hr) = 5760pts/hr. To reach 35k pts, you will have to spend 6hrs scoring. I guess 6hrs of active Pocket Legend is too much for Bro the rhino/Drae. Event Hunters guild top 10 players scored total of 433,973 pts. 35k pts is nothing compared to 433k pts. 169131

KEYS WERE ACTIVE DURING THAT EVENT. WHICH INCREASED A CHANCE OF SPAWNING A GOLD SKELETON. The maps varied in size from ~190 mobs to ~210 mobs. The maps without keys are less then 100 mobs. Some runs you can barely get 1 gold skeleton WITHOUT the gold skeleton elixir. That makes it around 100-135 scor per run in the regular maps including the boss kill.

Jensmage
06-28-2018, 01:28 PM
Lmao my man cinco, full of surprises

IKR...Take him out to eat this weekend David.

Jensmage
06-28-2018, 01:32 PM
KEYS WERE ACTIVE DURING THAT EVENT. WHICH INCREASED A CHANCE OF SPAWNING A GOLD SKELETON. The maps varied in size from ~190 mobs to ~210 mobs. The maps without keys are less then 100 mobs. Some runs you can barely get 1 gold skeleton WITHOUT the gold skeleton elixir. That makes it around 100-135 scor per run in the regular maps including the boss kill.

For a regular map, you got ~100 mobs and ~5 skeletons. Total of 150pts possible. Because the map is smaller, less time is required. Spend some skeleton elixir because someones gotta pay for these new designs.

(150pts/1minute)(60min/1hr) = 9k pts/hr <----that is even better than running the larger map and you get to kill the myxx more often. :P

Mine AGK
06-28-2018, 01:38 PM
For a regular map, you got ~100 mobs and ~5 skeletons. Total of 150pts possible. Because the map is smaller, less time is required. Spend some skeleton elixir because someones gotta pay for these new designs.

(150pts/1minute)(60min/1hr) = 9k pts/hr <----that is even better than running the larger map and you get to kill the myxx more often. :P

Not even roughly 5 gold skeletons. I did 20+ runs in a row in the first event with 1 or no skeletons in each run. Unless golden skeleton spawn is constant, there is no constant points per run.

The gold skeleton elixir gives you MAYBE 2 runs out of it. For 10 plat thats crazy IMO. It should be 10 plat for 30 minutes worth of the elixir.

xzLegendszx
06-28-2018, 01:39 PM
Cinco ur the best...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Jensmage
06-28-2018, 01:43 PM
Not even roughly 5 gold skeletons. I did 20+ runs in a row in the first event with 1 or no skeletons in each run. Unless golden skeleton spawn is constant, there is no constant points per run.

The gold skeleton elixir gives you MAYBE 2 runs out of it. For 10 plat thats crazy IMO. It should be 10 plat for 30 minutes worth of the elixir.

Based on event 2, I saw around ~5 gold skeletons without elixar at the lowest tier map. 2-3 gold skeleton at the initial state, and 2 at the hall area.

Mine AGK
06-28-2018, 01:45 PM
Based on event 2, I saw around 5 gold skeletons without elixar at the lowest tier map. 2-3 gold skeleton at the initial state, and 2 at the hall area.

ONCE AGAIN. THESE HAD KEYS. And increase of nearly DOUBLE+ the amount of mobs as the first event map. I.E more chances at gold skeleton spawns without the skeleton elixir.

Cinco
06-28-2018, 01:48 PM
I will review the community progress after the event has run for 8-10 hrs and consider MAKING ADJUSTMENTS IF THE POINT VALUES ARE TOO HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

If they’re too low (like last time) then I say gg, no changes.

3pc
06-28-2018, 01:49 PM
Why is no one else worried about the sexy black and gold dragon set we should make them all like that shield omg

Jensmage
06-28-2018, 01:53 PM
A lot of players will want to farm the eggs so they will be scoring more than 35k pts easily. It’s already given in the current market that these eggs will be worth more than 20m a pc.

Cinco
06-28-2018, 01:54 PM
Why is no one else worried about the sexy black and gold dragon set we should make them all like that shield omg

Maybe nobody else sees it? I dunno.

Spullllll
06-28-2018, 01:54 PM
Okay okay okay,, can the skeleton elixer at least be lowered to 5 plat pleaseeeee

Mine AGK
06-28-2018, 01:56 PM
I will review the community progress after the event has run for 8-10 hrs and consider MAKING ADJUSTMENTS IF THE POINT VALUES ARE TOO HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

Awesome to see. Hopefully they are just right. Though some were looking forward to achieving the event vendor on multiple toons.

Btw, im still hoping for a "demon lightning" set to be farmable for when the pve events come around. Myxx also needs a very slight increased spawn rate.

Mine AGK
06-28-2018, 01:58 PM
Okay okay okay,, can the skeleton elixer at least be lowered to 5 plat pleaseeeee

I think the gold skeleton should remain at 10 plat but be 30 minutes and not 10 as we only get 1 or 2 runs in with it now. Having to search for portals and run the maps.

Dolloway
06-28-2018, 02:00 PM

That sounds GOOD. THANKS!!!!!!

Mine AGK

Id like to see elixir time increased to 30min and keep it at 10 plat. With 10 plat for 10minutes of gold skeletons. We only get enough time for 1-2 (3 if lucky) runs because of running a map and searching for another portal.

3pc
Maybe nobody else sees it? I dunno.

Since i saw it i should be only person to receive it :-)

Maosachic
06-28-2018, 02:04 PM
Hopefully this is based off of a F2P player base and not a P2P player base as most of the players are F2P.

Good to see we got a challenge.

i love the sound of this event... but why are you only thinking about 3-4 ppl that are commenting??? think about the whole range of ppl... yes im 19 andim young but i have a kid i work 9-5 everyday except sundays... how am i able to fram 35k in only a few days? people like me have to feed their kid. play with their kid. clean their kid. not sit on a game 24/7... dont you think your putting this out of proportion just because jen and a few others said 10k is low? maybe 10-15k... but 35k in impossible for ppl like me that worth most of the day and have kids... think of everyone cinco not just a few people... :/ :( and i hope you see this and reply... im not thinming of myself only.. iv spoken to several ppl that are going through the same... i love to farm but i cant farm 10hrs+ on a game... i feel like stuff like this makes stuff less unenjoyable for us casual players that have irl problems more than ppl that do nothing and play their game( no names given). so on behalf on quite a few people please lower the price... even if its buy like 10-15k... itll help... yours sincerly- maosachic

Jensmage
06-28-2018, 02:09 PM
Could we make the red egg and red mantle complete the black dragon set....

Dolloway
06-28-2018, 02:10 PM
Since i saw it i should be only person to receive it :-)

I commented on it two pages ago. It was the set that stood out the most to me because it looks so unique. Cinco did a fantastic job creating it.

3pc
06-28-2018, 02:12 PM
I commented on it two pages ago. It was the set that stood out the most to me because it looks so unique. Cinco did a fantastic job creating it.

Seriously.. that set is just amazing hands down and id love it for gold tiers only(since gold is on it ;P) and the red devil set for any tier you know me i like prizes in a descending order.

Draebatad
06-28-2018, 02:13 PM

I've got more replies later when I've got more time, but right now I just want to say : thank you so much! And: please consider putting dedicated portals in a few towns. This will be key to getting those 35k points. A dedicated portal will be very much appreciated by the majority of the players, myself included. Also, will that sexy as heck golden gaze set be available from the vendor? :) EDIT: never mind, you said already, available from the prize vendor. Awesome!

Edit: Please consider extending the gold skeleton elixir to 30 minutes? Only get 1-2 runs off it if we're stuck hunting portals. If you add a dedicated portal however, it's probably fine as is.

Buchmeister
06-28-2018, 02:13 PM
Should probably read thoroughly before replying lol.. yes your enchant won shield is nice. But you’re off topic.

Um... the skull and bones isn't tournament-exclusive.

3pc
06-28-2018, 03:00 PM
Dang the Black Gold dragon set equally rare drop as lightning ;-; but still thank you cinco amazing updates/events

Jensmage
06-28-2018, 03:01 PM
The content update displays 2,500 for Bronze Tier, 5,000 for Silver, and 10,000 points for Gold Tier.

Xyzther
06-28-2018, 03:22 PM
Just gonna comment on the disagreement about points between Jacob and Jen. First things first, you guys are both wrong. Also, Jen we got over 500k points, not 433k, give us the credit we deserve!

Back to the points, I am going to base it off consistent 79 mob maps, which is the lowest tier. Any higher tier maps would only make points per hour go up, so this is going to be the minimum as we want to play it safe with these numbers. On average, you don’t get 1 or 2 gold skeletons per map like Jacob was claiming, you actually get 3 or 4 on the 79 mob map, and that is without the gold elixir. I know this because I have ran the 79 mob map several hundreds of times (honestly probably between 700-800), so go ahead and tell me I’m wrong, I dare you. We will use 3 gold skeletons per map for our calculations because once again, we’re gonna play it safe with these points.

So with 1 boss that gives 20 points, 3 gold skeletons that give 10 points, and 75 standard mobs that give 1 point each, a run would get you 105 points. I’ve timed how long it takes to do the run with a 3x, and it was roughly 1 minute 20 seconds, but everything in that went pretty smoothly. I think most people with decent knowledge of PvE efficiency could consistently do the map in 1:35-1:40. This is where Jen’s math went weird, because she completely forgot to factor in the time to get portals.

It is hard to determine how long this would take, but let’s do 2 scenarios: one where the portal is in town, and one where we have to farm the portal like events one and two.

If there is a portal in the town, it would simply add 10-15 extra seconds per run to load into the town, run to portal, and load the new map. Because humans aren’t 100% efficient the whole time, let’s say 1:40 for the map, 15 sec for the time between runs. 115 seconds for 105 points. (3600*105/115) = 3287 points one hour with a 3x with portal in town.

If there isn’t a portal in town, we can assume 10-15 seconds to get into a portal farming game, and 30 seconds on average to spawn a portal, a total of 45 seconds added to the 1:40. 145 seconds for 105 points (3600*105/145) = 2607 points one hour with 3x and having to spawn portals.

With a 2x, runs take about 2:10 instead of 1:40, so it would be 2607 per hour with portal in town and 2160 having to spawn portals.

1.25/1.5 are pretty much the same, and they will only be slightly slower than 2x, I won’t throw out a time, but we can assume 2500 points per hour with portal in town and 2000 per hour spawning portals.

So there you both are! Happy farming!

Cinco
06-28-2018, 03:28 PM
The content update displays 2,500 for Bronze Tier, 5,000 for Silver, and 10,000 points for Gold Tier.

It's not correct. The Tiers are 15k, 25k and 35k for Bronze, Silver and Gold respectively.

Mine AGK
06-28-2018, 03:30 PM
Just gonna comment on the disagreement about points between Jacob and Jen. First things first, you guys are both wrong. Also, Jen we got over 500k points, not 433k, give us the credit we deserve!

Back to the points, I am going to base it off consistent 79 mob maps, which is the lowest tier. Any higher tier maps would only make points per hour go up, so this is going to be the minimum as we want to play it safe with these numbers. On average, you don’t get 1 or 2 gold skeletons per map like Jacob was claiming, you actually get 3 or 4 on the 79 mob map, and that is without the gold elixir. I know this because I have ran the 79 mob map several hundreds of times (honestly probably between 700-800), so go ahead and tell me I’m wrong, I dare you. We will use 3 gold skeletons per map for our calculations because once again, we’re gonna play it safe with these points.

So with 1 boss that gives 20 points, 3 gold skeletons that give 10 points, and 75 standard mobs that give 1 point each, a run would get you 105 points. I’ve timed how long it takes to do the run with a 3x, and it was roughly 1 minute 20 seconds, but everything in that went pretty smoothly. I think most people with decent knowledge of PvE efficiency could consistently do the map in 1:35-1:40. This is where Jen’s math went weird, because she completely forgot to factor in the time to get portals.

It is hard to determine how long this would take, but let’s do 2 scenarios: one where the portal is in town, and one where we have to farm the portal like events one and two.

If there is a portal in the town, it would simply add 10-15 extra seconds per run to load into the town, run to portal, and load the new map. Because humans aren’t 100% efficient the whole time, let’s say 1:40 for the map, 15 sec for the time between runs. 115 seconds for 105 points. (3600*105/115) = 3287 points one hour with a 3x with portal in town.

If there isn’t a portal in town, we can assume 10-15 seconds to get into a portal farming game, and 30 seconds on average to spawn a portal, a total of 45 seconds added to the 1:40. 145 seconds for 105 points (3600*105/145) = 2607 points one hour with 3x and having to spawn portals.

With a 2x, runs take about 2:10 instead of 1:40, so it would be 2607 per hour with portal in town and 2160 having to spawn portals.

1.25/1.5 are pretty much the same, and they will only be slightly slower than 2x, I won’t throw out a time, but we can assume 2500 points per hour with portal in town and 2000 per hour spawning portals.

So there you both are! Happy farming!

Never once have i gotten more then 3 skeletons in 1 run of the original map. When i ran gold skeleton elixir, i got upwards of 8+ sometimes i would get 4 or 5.

That doesnt garuntee you 3-4 gold skeletons. Ive done plenty myself aswell both on gold skeleton elixir and not. This is not the case. You DONT get 3-4 per run without the elixir. Even people i know complained about the skeleton spawn rate during the first event. Gold skeletons ARE NOT garunteed in the map and are random spawns. You can keep going on about "i saw 3-4 per run" thats not the case for anyone i spoke to that grinded the event harder then the majority of players did.

Jensmage
06-28-2018, 03:35 PM
Never once have i gotten more then 3 skeletons in 1 run of the original map. When i ran gold skeleton elixir, i got upwards of 8+ sometimes i would get 4 or 5.

That doesnt garuntee you 3-4 gold skeletons. Ive done plenty myself aswell both on gold skeleton elixir and not. This is not the case. You DONT get 3-4 per run without the elixir. Even people i know complained about the skeleton spawn rate during the first event. Gold skeletons ARE NOT garunteed in the map and are random spawns. You can keep going on about "i saw 3-4 per run" thats not the case for anyone i spoke to that grinded the event harder then the majority of players did.

A person running 20+ times isnt a good reference on how many gold skeletons will occur. I prefer to believe the person that ran 700-800 at the map. ~3-4 is about right.

@David, so that screen shot wasnt the latest score. Darn! I thought i took the latest image. Not bad..10 players scoring over 500k pts.

Idevour
06-28-2018, 03:36 PM

I would say on average i saw 2 gold skeletons per run without the elixir in the 79 map.

Please have portals in towns

Xyzther
06-28-2018, 03:37 PM

I agree the first event had worse spawn rates than the second, but if you’re gonna claim that you never had more than 3 skeletons in a map for the second event, well, you’re lying. Gold skeletons really aren’t too rare, there’s only been a few times where there wasn’t one in the castle, and there’s almost always one in the area before that too. Usually each of those areas will have 2 of them. Also, please learn to italicize or bold words and phrases you are trying to emphasize instead of hitting the caps lock button, even Cinco has called you out on this before...

Edit: Btw Jen my name isn’t David, where’d you even get that from??

Jilsponie
06-28-2018, 03:39 PM
I would say on average i saw 2 gold skeletons per run without the elixir in the 79 map.This sounds about right to me as well... usually 1 out in the open, occasionally 2. Then 1 inside the castle. So 2-3 average. 4 was a rarity.

Mine AGK
06-28-2018, 03:46 PM
I agree the first event had worse spawn rates than the second, but if you’re gonna claim that you never had more than 3 skeletons in a map for the second event, well, you’re lying. Gold skeletons really aren’t too rare, there’s only been a few times where there wasn’t one in the castle, and there’s almost always one in the area before that too. Usually each of those areas will have 2 of them. Also, please learn to italicize or bold words and phrases you are trying to emphasize instead of hitting the caps lock button, even Cinco has called you out on this before...

Edit: Btw Jen my name isn’t David, where’d you even get that from??

AGAIN, KEYS PLAY A BIG FACTOR CONSDIERING THE MAP WAS 2x the size and then some. You cant reference event 2 when we had a double/triple sized map that had almost 3x as many mobs as the first event map had.

I did well over 350 runs and would rarely see 3+ gold skeletons in a run without elixir. As jen is referencing "20+ runs isnt a good reference" thats the amount i went in a row with 1 or 0 gold skeletons in my runs. Thats not the amount of runs i did. Read what i had said back in that comment again.

Lol ive said it atleast 4 times now. You all keep referencing to the 2nd pve guild event where we had KEYS the allowed us to access substantially larger maps compared to the regular map.

Jilsponie
06-28-2018, 03:55 PM
AGAIN, KEYS PLAY A BIG FACTOR CONSDIERING THE MAP WAS 2x the size and then some. You cant reference event 2 when we had a double/triple sized map that had almost 3x as many mobs as the first event map had.

I did well over 350 runs and would rarely see 3+ gold skeletons in a run without elixir. As jen is referencing "20+ runs isnt a good reference" thats the amount i went in a row with 1 or 0 gold skeletons in my runs. Thats not the amount of runs i did. Read what i had said back in that comment again.

Lol ive said it atleast 4 times now. You all keep referencing to the 2nd pve guild event where we had KEYS the allowed us to access substantially larger maps compared to the regular map.The 2nd event my goal was to farm white lightning. So I didn't use keys, or elixirs for gold skeletons. My goal was to kill the boss as many times as possible, as fast as possible. So I wanted the smaller maps. I still got an average of 2-3 gold skeletons in the smallest map.

I remember it the same for the 1st event as well. Where myself and a couple guildies focused primarily on farming for white lightning. Not using elixirs to spawn skeletons. (We all joined PC so we knew the prizes were guaranteed)

It's nearly safe to say 2 is guaranteed.

Xyzther
06-28-2018, 03:57 PM

Lol ive said it atleast 4 times now. You all keep referencing to the 2nd pve guild event where we had KEYS the allowed us to access substantially larger maps compared to the regular map.

I am still talking about the 79 mob map when I’m talking about maps in second event. Haven’t touched a key since about 12 hours into that event. It is human nature to value losses more than gains of the same magnitude. This is probably why you are only remembering the runs with few skeletons. Don’t know what else to say to you, as the spawn rate for gold skeletons was a lot higher than you are trying to make it to be, and for some reason you are too stubborn to accept that. Why are you even arguing so strongly for this? Even if there were 1 less gold skeleton per map on average that’s not even a 10% difference to the points you’d get per hour.

Mine AGK
06-28-2018, 04:09 PM
I am still talking about the 79 mob map when I’m talking about maps in second event. Haven’t touched a key since about 12 hours into that event. It is human nature to value losses more than gains of the same magnitude. This is probably why you are only remembering the runs with few skeletons. Don’t know what else to say to you, as the spawn rate for gold skeletons was a lot higher than you are trying to make it to be, and for some reason you are too stubborn to accept that. Why are you even arguing so strongly for this? Even if there were 1 less gold skeleton per map on average that’s not even a 10% difference to the points you’d get per hour.

It was not as high as you all continue to claim it to be. Go ahead and say someones stubborn because they dont agree with your statistics/analysis? Alrighty then, guess we know how people need to think. (Agree with me or your wrong)- xyzther 2018

Cinco
06-28-2018, 04:11 PM
What's that? You need another thread locked? No problem.