PDA

View Full Version : Next event?

Iculous
06-27-2018, 07:10 PM
So, expansion Ia coming very soon. I believe an event was supposed to be around this time, is it postponed/canceled? Please don't cancel. I know an expansion is great, but events are what we look forward to all year.

Ebereasider
06-28-2018, 12:39 AM
According to event schedule next major event is Ursoth, which was held in end of August last year. So still plenty of time left before you should feel concerned.

JerelSG
06-28-2018, 11:58 AM
EXPANSIONNNNNNNNN!!!

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk

Caleb/Asafaucavy
08-01-2018, 01:37 AM
According to event schedule next major event is Ursoth, which was held in end of August last year. So still plenty of time left before you should feel concerned.

What event schedule? I cannot even find one.
Thanks in advance

PostNoob
08-01-2018, 02:38 AM
Thanks in advance

I think this was the reference: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?415500-2018-Letter-to-the-Community

Ebereasider
08-01-2018, 01:28 PM
Thanks in advance

Here it is:

Event Schedule:

Our major events this year will roll out in approximately this order:

- Hugthulu/ Valentine's Day
- Great Arlorian Egg Hunt
- Goblin Event
- Best. Expansion. Eva.
- Ursoth's
- Equinox Harvest Festival
- Halloween
- Occupy Windmoore
- Winter

Weekly Content Updates

[INDENT]In between these major events we have a portfolio of smaller things that we can turn on and off.

Minor Events:

Gauntlet Event
(Levlar) Level Up Event (before the Expansion)
Cryostar 2x Speed Unlock
King Awakens 2x Speed Unlock
April_fools_jester
Mothers Day Vendor
Harvest Event
St Patricks Day Event

Sales:

Abaddon Sale
Boss Loot Elixir
Crate Keys
Elixir Sale
Heroic Egg Sale
Jewel Chest Sale
Jewel Elixirs
Magma Sale
Ripmaw Sale
Slag Sale
Triforce Pet Banner
2-for-1 Ankh Kit

2x:

2x Cryostar Coins
2x XP
2x Dragkin Teeth
2x Elixir Kits
2x Glintstone Coins
2x Hauntlet Tokens
2x Orc Fangs
2x Somberholt Ranking
2x Orc Teeth
2x Story Tokens

Boss Drops:

Ankhs from Bosses
Respecs off Bosses

Cinco
08-01-2018, 01:37 PM
There will be a minor event between Ursoth's Assault and the Harvest festival. Look for details next week :-)

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-01-2018, 02:16 PM
There will be a minor event between Ursoth's Assault and the Harvest festival. Look for details next week :-)

Thank you, but we need more events, tons! There's not enough. Make some up even XD. Example, the bard quest King dude ditty, turn that into an event, where we fight them as bosses and evil King egrich being the nasty end boss. New vanities, tokens, banners, tiers, pets galore! WAHEY!

noahgoulin
08-02-2018, 12:00 PM
What is the Equinox Harvest Festival please?

Cinco
08-02-2018, 02:23 PM
What is the Equinox Harvest Festival please?

It's a festival to celebrate the coming of Fall.

This year there will be a new burning scarecrow vanity item (among other things).

Susanne
08-04-2018, 01:20 AM
Oh..a bit like the Wicca man? It was a strange ritual in bygone days, usually executed on a beach. Nowadays people just go abroad to hot countries and burn themselves to a crisp on a Sun lounger on someone else's beach. 😎

Thewolfbull
08-04-2018, 02:26 AM

Eggsavier?

Oakmaiden
08-04-2018, 09:03 AM
Let there be Cake! I dont see the AL Birthday Cake on that list! Cake Cake Cake! With new “mythic”vanities from vendor! I would like the Balanced Bow please! Yeehaw!

coffee
08-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Eggsavier?

Good one will there even be a eggzavier this year can a Dev confirmation or no?

Terminalance
08-04-2018, 11:08 PM
Hopefully Eggzavier event

Xxkayakxx
08-05-2018, 02:54 AM
I want eggzavier, vanityzavier, weaponzavier, armorzavier, helmzavier, beltzavier, artifactzavier, ringzavier, pendantzavier, awakenzavier, jewelzavier, and even apszavier!!!!!
Gib me ALLzavier!!!! Why do I have to play the game for hours and hours to achieve my pets, equip, vanities etc? I just want everything dropping in 1 event!!!!
GIBMEEEEEEEE

Ucamaeben
08-05-2018, 12:44 PM
I want eggzavier, vanityzavier, weaponzavier, armorzavier, helmzavier, beltzavier, artifactzavier, ringzavier, pendantzavier, awakenzavier, jewelzavier, and even apszavier!!!!!
Gib me ALLzavier!!!! Why do I have to play the game for hours and hours to achieve my pets, equip, vanities etc? I just want everything dropping in 1 event!!!!
GIBMEEEEEEEE

How about an event that drops craft beers from the best microbreweries across the globe?

Xxkayakxx
08-05-2018, 01:37 PM
How about an event that drops craft beers from the best microbreweries across the globe?

I would’t remember such event XD

oca
08-05-2018, 02:33 PM
I'm waiting for it, thanks bro!

Spices
08-06-2018, 09:27 PM
I would’t remember such event XD

You drunkard
XD

it's.just.sua
08-30-2018, 07:27 PM
is harvest the next event coming up?