PDA

View Full Version : The Next Chronicle to Star Legends is Coming in December.

Samhayne
11-14-2011, 06:20 PM
With the launch of Mount Fang in Pocket Legends some have turned their eyes to the next expansion to Star Legends, asking when the current vanity helmets for reaching level 36 (the elite level cap) will no longer be available and a new elite cap vanity item will be available. If you collect all the elite cap vanity items, there are set bonuses for them.

The next content expansion for Star Legends is currently set for mid December.

octavos
11-14-2011, 06:21 PM
With the launch of Mount Fang in Pocket Legends some have turned their eyes to the next expansion to Star Legends, asking when the current vanity helmets for reaching level 36 (the elite level cap) will no longer be available and a new elite cap vanity item will be available. If you collect all the elite cap vanity items, there are set bonuses for them.

all i can say is thz for the time givin sam, i have leveled 3 alts. and giving a heads-up on each release helps ppl plan out there leveling ideas.
-With that said, im off to PL, to become 65 (till end of nov leveling is easy look in pl announcement thread)...not cappin there since SL is my favorite game :p

Pocket-Legends-for-Crazy-XP-Now-through-the-end-of-November! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42509-Log-in-to-Pocket-Legends-for-Crazy-XP-Now-through-the-end-of-November!)

Carth
11-14-2011, 06:26 PM
I better start making some time for SL then. Thanks again, Sam.

serprus
11-14-2011, 06:29 PM
Thanks for the update Sam!

Rolocoaster
11-14-2011, 06:30 PM
thanks you for this helpful info now i know how long i have to level my third alt since i already capped to lv36 my other two :P

Chabone
11-14-2011, 06:40 PM
I have time to get to lvl 36 i am 4k away

Ardon
11-14-2011, 06:55 PM
Will there be a teaser for the armor, map or anything?

Even if its something small I'm sure it'll get people more excited.
Lol even just a gun

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Samhayne
11-14-2011, 06:59 PM
Will there be a teaser for the armor, map or anything?

Even if its something small I'm sure it'll get people more excited.
Lol even just a gun

Yes, much more teasing to come :) I just wanted to start getting the word out.

Tvis
11-14-2011, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the info!

Cahaun
11-14-2011, 07:16 PM
Sam that was a teaser..sorta. Lol anyway it teased me!

Liathea
11-14-2011, 07:18 PM
Oh, man, I wonder how much we'll have to get for cap next time? xD

Looking forward to it!

Nourish
11-14-2011, 07:22 PM
Thank you so much for this information! I now have time to grind another alt or two to 36 :)! Thanks Sam!

BodMaster
11-14-2011, 07:34 PM

Fingers crossed for another 'slip up' sneak preview :p

DJMdivine
11-14-2011, 07:47 PM
Man Sam, I love how you tell everyone before you guys release the next campaign. Its like a challenge to me! :D

Ardon
11-14-2011, 07:49 PM

Teasers <3

Silentarrow
11-14-2011, 07:55 PM
Time to start grinding out 5-6k xp a day without enhancers!

Olz
11-15-2011, 02:15 AM
Yay

Bakoffmycandy
11-15-2011, 02:25 AM

Thank you very much for the early heads up Sam. That is plenty of time for most of the community to reach their individual goals. Excited to hear the Level Cap Vanities will have a set bonus like the new update in PL! You guys at STS out do yourselves every time with each major Update. Really look forward to seeing what is in store next. Thanks a Million times over guys.

Skeletonlord
11-15-2011, 02:28 AM
Cool update Sam!

BodMaster
11-15-2011, 06:17 AM
Wooop also maybe the MF true identity will be revealed.

And the 'New Alien Race'.. maybe... even they are one of the same... "Foolish Humans"

Shaocalur
11-15-2011, 08:51 AM
Thanks for the info Sam. Like an early Christmas present for those who celebrate. :)

Cyberius
11-15-2011, 11:33 AM
Thanks Sam and all at STS! This info definitely helps us plan our toon growth! Much appreciated!

IGN: Psyonic

SssoulSsshine
11-15-2011, 12:17 PM

Let me state first that I was not affected by what was, IMNSHO, a *very* early release of Mount Fang, given that it was strongly hinted that the Mount Fang expansion was set for around Thanksgiving, and the November 24 date was mentioned (although I agree it said you were shooting for "by" that date). I was already 61 with no plans at attempting the same for any of my alts. But I can't imagine the pain of being at 70k, 80k or even 95k, thinking you were well on track, and then being crushed like that.

I would like to level my 2nd character to get that super-bad Commando 36 Helm, but I am very hesitant to spend plat doing so and have the possibility of being at 45k and see a patch around the first of December...

Would it be so bad, as a matter of policy, to word these as "this will happen sometime after December 11" or "not before December 11" so people spending tons of time and (for many or your most ardent supporters) hard-earned money can plan?

I appreciate the devs and all their hard work. They have *always* treated me extremely well every time I have contacted support. I understand if they don't want to announce the exact date in advance. I *am* happy that there is apparently some effort at staggering PL and SL for those of us insane enough to try for multiple elites between the two games, and I hope this continues.

I am by no means a rage-quitter, but had I been at 95k yesterday when the patch hit...I just don't know.

If you say "sometime after December 11" then whether you release on December 12, 15, 21, or January 11, I will consider anyone whining about it (and I have no illusions that there is anything on earth you could do to stop all or even most whining) as totally and completely out of line.

If you say "around" or "in-time" for Thanksgiving (November 24), and then release on November 14, I will consider complaints from the people paying your salaries as having some significant measure of validity.

Just my 2 gold pieces...

Samhayne
11-15-2011, 12:36 PM
Hey SssoulSsshine,

I can well understand desire for a date to know when things will or won't happen. I'm sorry that I don't have more specifics that are for public consumption. The honest truth is that dates move. It's just the nature of a beast. I will go so far as to say "Sometime after December 1st". Take that for what it is worth.

drewcapu
11-15-2011, 01:06 PM
I'm sure people will be happy to know that mid-December doesn't end up as late November

;)

Kakatoa91
11-15-2011, 01:20 PM
Perfect for my birthday lol...

Dont know if ill lvl an other to 36.
Im busy back a bit on PL, probably goin to 65, pvp then back fully to SL.

Anyway, my plat erm I meant my heart is in SL now :)

Chabone
11-15-2011, 01:54 PM
You have to make time for Dark Lagends

hellzangel
11-15-2011, 01:58 PM
Sam, you da man! Keep up the good work. Won't need to worry about grinding got lvl 36 com and op, so happy as Larry.

Killerade
11-15-2011, 03:54 PM
*crosses finger that The Next Chronicle will have mini bosses like the ones in Numa*

Bakoffmycandy
11-15-2011, 03:57 PM
"Sometime after December 1st". Take that for what it is worth.

That is worth a whole lot imo SAM. Yes you are more than correct, Dates change constantly. I can understand your position by wanting to be able to hold to your word with an official date but fact of the matter is, things happens & dates move. I will take your Dec 1rst with a grain of salt but know that it will be released in that date vicinity. Thank You very much, you just made this guy a happy camper! Now to spread the word in game!

mugen
11-15-2011, 06:47 PM
Hey SssoulSsshine,

I can well understand desire for a date to know when things will or won't happen. I'm sorry that I don't have more specifics that are for public consumption. The honest truth is that dates move. It's just the nature of a beast. I will go so far as to say "Sometime after December 1st". Take that for what it is worth.

Thanks for the clarification Sam.

Sent from my 3G Cellosarus using Tapatalk

Killerade
11-15-2011, 07:52 PM
But in the website it says that it's gonna be launched at dec 14 EDIT: I was wrong i miscounted the months and thought 11 was december sorry it was 4am in the morning :/

Silentarrow
11-15-2011, 07:55 PM
But in the website it says that it's gonna be launched at dec 14

What website?

Killerade
11-15-2011, 07:58 PM
http://starlegends.com/ scroll down to star legends news

Asavadale
11-16-2011, 01:52 AM
Ne body else think there should be a water lvl are ice lvl

Elf-Orc-Naga
11-16-2011, 02:41 AM

Wow ty for upcoming new cap. Can it be last week of december? If not, pls clear exact date if possible so it will not be as vague as in mt fang in pl where i feel sympathy for those trying to get vanity item reaching the cap?

ninjaduck
11-16-2011, 03:13 AM
I am so ecstatic for this update, because its the only one i can keep up with LOL!

BodMaster
11-16-2011, 10:26 AM
http://starlegends.com/ scroll down to star legends news

This is all I am seeing, its the date the post was made :)

The Next Chronicle to Star Legends is Coming in December. 11.14.11

Wow ty for upcoming new cap. Can it be last week of december? If not, pls clear exact date if possible so it will not be as vague as in mt fang in pl where i feel sympathy for those trying to get vanity item reaching the cap?

Hey SssoulSsshine,

This is only as far as he is willing to say, mid dec should be plenty of time to level a char from 35-36 (or even 30)

octavos
11-16-2011, 12:08 PM
This is all I am seeing, its the date the post was made :)

The Next Chronicle to Star Legends is Coming in December. 11.14.11

This is only as far as he is willing to say, mid dec should be plenty of time to level a char from 35-36 (or even 30)

Yay, i shall pass the word, but first thing (i need to relax lol) did u mean 12.14.11?

Feke
11-18-2011, 12:17 AM
*crosses finger that The Next Chronicle will have mini bosses like the ones in Numa*
Yupp-yupp! Same here!!

ArtStar
11-18-2011, 12:52 AM
Awesome, I'm excited.

Luellasky
11-18-2011, 01:09 PM
woot woot! Im totally looking forward to it :D

BodMaster
11-18-2011, 04:26 PM
Yay, i shall pass the word, but first thing (i need to relax lol) did u mean 12.14.11?

Soz buddy, was explaining to killerade what the 11.14.11 was re: check the SL (http://starlegends.com/) website and you will understand what I meant. :) (The date on the website was referring to the date the thread was made not the release date)

But in the website it says that it's gonna be launched at dec 14

Deadbeathc
11-18-2011, 04:56 PM

Nope, 11.14.11 is the day that it was posted. They did not announce exact the date.

octavos
11-18-2011, 06:01 PM
Soz buddy, was explaining to killerade what the 11.14.11 was re: check the SL (http://starlegends.com/) website and you will understand what I meant. :) (The date on the website was referring to the date the thread was made not the release date)

Nope, 11.14.11 is the day that it was posted. They did not announce exact the date.

Well dont i feel sheepish lol...thx for clearing that up...onword to SL lol

Feke
11-21-2011, 01:17 AM
It's great that there are enhancers in Deal of the day on every second day, so anyone can lvlup to 36! If they really want to. Today is 3x XP day again, so I'll start to train my Engineer and Commando too. :)
Khmm.. Where is that teaser moooooooovieeeeeee??????? :)

Killerade
11-21-2011, 02:04 PM
man sorry guys thats what happens if u search the web at 4am

flashbackflip
11-22-2011, 10:56 AM
Thank you for highlighting time schedual! Seems i can make it for both of my avatars!!

CappinClutch
11-24-2011, 10:32 PM
I'm ready to rip into some new content! Get all the xp runs together and grind 41 all natural like I did 36! Bring it on!

BodMaster
11-25-2011, 07:18 AM
Well dont i feel sheepish lol...thx for clearing that up...onword to SL lol

No problem,. thought it was needed lol ;)

man sorry guys thats what happens if u search the web at 4am

And dont worry about it buddy, it happens to the best of us.. i did something similar the other day hehe 3am :p

xkillmepvpx
11-25-2011, 12:54 PM
One question....when will pvp be coming out?

Suicunebaby
11-26-2011, 11:29 AM
I need to really grind now lol :banana:

ThisGuy0502
11-28-2011, 11:23 PM
Im at 37k! i hope i have enough time

Rodvik
11-29-2011, 01:46 AM
Should be a fun one, you really put our foot in our mouths when we asked for more mature content. Definitely delivered on your end in the last patch! Hopefully will be as excited with this next one...=)

Thanks for the great work,
-Rodvik

Cahaun
11-29-2011, 07:16 AM
Good work on the SY! I hope the next lvl cap doesn't require 74,534 exp though. I think the 49,810 almost killed me! (@_@)

BodMaster
11-29-2011, 07:18 AM
One question....when will pvp be coming out?

Found you :p

The 1 Trillion-Infinite $ question is still unanswerable :(

xkillmepvpx
11-29-2011, 06:18 PM
Found you :p

Hey bod :) wassup

Techquake
11-30-2011, 01:53 AM
What I say is... AWESOME!!! I wanna kill some new enemies!

Reo Coker
11-30-2011, 07:17 PM
Dear devs, hopefully you let us know the exact date at least a week or two in advance. I'm at 35 and just another 15k xp to go to lvl 36. I'm feeling jumpy now that they say that it's coming in december and I hope I can level up faster.

Ardon
11-30-2011, 07:40 PM
WOOT! I'm so excited!!

Boomeblaster
12-13-2011, 06:48 PM
Cool!
SL:Boomeblaster lvl 33 commando