PDA

View Full Version : 2018-06-28 Content Update (255932)

Awesomeness
06-28-2018, 03:01 PM
+ The Mad Mage's Castle "Enchantment Event" happens this weekend!
+ Starting at 12am Central time on Friday the 29th 'til 11:59pm Sunday night.
+ Find a portal to the 'Mad Mage's Castle' and score points by defeating Skeletons!
+ Earn 15,000 points for Bronze Tier. 25,000 points for Silver, and 35,000 points for Gold!
+ Check your Avatar Page to see your progress.
+ Each victory tier offers discounts on item Enchantments (up to 80% for Gold Tier)!
+ All event winners can access the prize vendor to purchase Red Devil Vanity items.
+ The 'Red Mantle' is also available for purchase (and can be used to complete the Red Devil set).
+ Look for the extremely rare 'White Lightning' vanity items... and the equally rare 'Black Gold' set.
+ Loot the Blue, Gold and (new) Red Dragon Eggs from bosses in the Event zone.
+ The 'Arena of Honor' is once again available for Hosting / Joining (if you wear the full set)!

Mine AGK
06-28-2018, 04:16 PM
+ The Mad Mage's Castle "Enchantment Event" happens this weekend!
+ Starting at 12am Central time on Friday the 29th 'til 11:59pm Sunday night.
+ Find a portal to the 'Mad Mage's Castle' and score points by defeating Skeletons!
+ Earn 15,000 points for Bronze Tier. 25,000 points for Silver, and 35,000 points for Gold!
+ Check your Avatar Page to see your progress.
+ Each victory tier offers discounts on item Enchantments (up to 80% for Gold Tier)!
+ All event winners can access the prize vendor to purchase Red Devil Vanity items.
+ The 'Red Mantle' is also available for purchase (and can be used to complete the Red Devil set).
+ Look for the extremely rare 'White Lightning' vanity items... and the equally rare 'Black Gold' set.
+ Loot the Blue, Gold and (new) Red Dragon Eggs from bosses in the Event zone.

An increase time on the gold skeleton exlixir to 30min would be ideal if we dont have a fixed portal in town.

Cinco
06-28-2018, 04:19 PM
An increase time on the gold skeleton exlixir to 30min would be ideal if we dont have a fixed portal in town.

It will be one of the many possibilities I consider after reviewing the actual point velocity tomorrow morning.

Mine AGK
06-28-2018, 04:23 PM
It will be one of the many possibilities I consider after reviewing the actual point velocity tomorrow morning.

Alright. Would help loads but only time will tell :-D

Idevour
06-28-2018, 04:29 PM
Will portals spawn in towns?

Cinco
06-28-2018, 04:36 PM
Will portals spawn in towns?

Portals will spawn after killing a monster (any monster; any zone).

Xyzther
06-28-2018, 04:45 PM
Portals will spawn after killing a monster (any monster; any zone).

Is it going to be the same spawn rate as previous events?

Cinco
06-28-2018, 04:57 PM
Is it going to be the same spawn rate as previous events?

Slightly higher than the previous Guild PVE Event :-)

Mine AGK
06-28-2018, 04:58 PM
Slightly higher than the previous Guild PVE Event :-)

Awesome. I love increased spawn rates for events that require a bit more grinding then usual, especially with us only have 72hrs. Thank you cinco. Keep up the good work.

3pc
06-28-2018, 05:19 PM
Eggs and the lightning and black gold also will be dropping from skeletons as well? Or just keeping super rare only from mad myxx boss

Draebatad
06-28-2018, 05:47 PM
If the golden gaze is temporarily here for purchase only during this event, it'd be nice to be able to have that face again if we ever change faces (and we will). Perhaps just throw it in the magic mirror store for ease, at a later date?

XghostzX
06-28-2018, 05:49 PM
Super pumped for this :) Can't wait to see all the new vanities in game. Everyone's going to look super sexy.

Jensmage
06-28-2018, 05:58 PM
Bosses should drop l105 elite items. We will require additional elite items to enchant them...

Idevour
06-28-2018, 05:59 PM
If the golden gaze is temporarily here for purchase only during this event, it'd be nice to be able to have that face again if we ever change faces (and we will). Perhaps just throw it in the magic mirror store for ease, at a later date?

Golden gaze is a drop like white lightning

Draebatad
06-28-2018, 06:06 PM
Golden gaze is a drop like white lightning

Golden gaze is a face, it will be in the prize vendor store.

Black gold is a new set. It will be rare loot.

All Tiers qualify for Augey and Alfie's prize vendor that includes 'Red Devil' vanity items, the 'Red Mantle' and the 'Golden Gaze'

Idevour
06-28-2018, 06:17 PM
Golden gaze is a face, it will be in the prize vendor store.

Black gold is a new set. It will be rare loot.

My bad thought the helmet caused that effect

Fwend
06-28-2018, 07:04 PM
Loving the new vanities.

Thank you Cinco and the team for your hard work, these events are keeping PL alive.

We love that you care and are actively listening to what players want from the game.

The addition of a personal tally is very helpful for those wanting to reach the gold tier.

Despite all the feedback regarding the amount each tier should be, keep it as it is. Your decision to monitor players progress for the first 8 hours of the event is fair.

Again sts is amazing, please never stop caring.

Can we please have a plat sale or double free plat offer weekend? All these event are sucking the plat out of me and keeping up with buying the vanities for plat is challenging.

redman9983
06-28-2018, 07:40 PM
I am not sure if it is like per person or the guild but one person in a portal so like if I get 10k points is it just me or is it for everyone I am sorry for asking I just was under the impression that it was for all not just that one person if that is the case

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Draebatad
06-28-2018, 07:49 PM
I am not sure if it is like per person or the guild but one person in a portal so like if I get 10k points is it just me or is it for everyone I am sorry for asking I just was under the impression that it was for all not just that one person if that is the case

It is not a guild event this time around. It's an individual player leaderboard event. :)

Check here, bro, for more details and images of the loot/prizes: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?425244-Enchantment-Event-Individual-Player-Leaderboard-Red-Devil-Vanity-Set

redman9983
06-28-2018, 07:52 PM
Ok ok cool ty and is the red devil set plat or gold I know plat to make it tradeabul what is there also a gold virson

Draebatad
06-28-2018, 07:57 PM
Ok ok cool ty and is the red devil set plat or gold I know plat to make it tradeabul what is there also a gold virson

The Red Devil set items including the Red Crown, Red Mantle, Armor and Shield will be sold through the prize vendor. The red egg (along with gold and "blue" eggs) will be looted during runs for the lucky players, along with the White Lightning and Black Gold set pieces. The Golden Gaze face will also be bought through the prize vendor for now (however I hope that later on, this face is added to the others at the Magic Mirror). I do not know if the prize vendor items will be available for gold, plat, or both. We shall find out!

redman9983
06-28-2018, 08:00 PM
Ok I appreciate it

Draebatad
06-28-2018, 08:02 PM
This is going to be an amazing event. I hope the word has been spread through all corners of the realm and that everyone is ready! We've got 4 hours until it starts!

TurkishMerch
06-28-2018, 08:09 PM
This event will be one of the best event i have seen , awesome vanitys come. All players will have elegant sets after this event, I will fly to another country in couple hours i hope i can go online and play this event to and reach gold tier like all other players here :) TY Cinco and the team behind!

Skickat från min Nexus 5 via Tapatalk

Jensmage
06-28-2018, 09:56 PM

It might be difficult to determine the actual point rate over all tomorrow morning because the rate before tomorrow morning will take into consideration the nighttime sleeping and not the daytime. The actual point rate should be determined by the past event rates. With that rate info should help determine the set point goals. Plus or minus few thousand.

Draebatad
06-28-2018, 10:16 PM
I think Cinco has a handle on it.

Jensmage
06-28-2018, 10:42 PM
I think Cinco has a handle on it.

I’m sure he does too. It’s a bad habit of mine for making those statements. I hope no one takes it the wrong way.

Draebatad
06-28-2018, 11:40 PM
20 minutes and the event is live! Woot get ready

Xyzther
06-29-2018, 01:17 AM
For fun, you should see how fast you can solo this map! I have a 2x combo so I can’t really get a good time, but I took the daily elixir from Vincent and got 1:14 first try

Draebatad
06-29-2018, 02:23 AM
Mages rule on top five so far. Some cool drops, black gold helm and red eggs have been seen. Back to it.

redman9983
06-29-2018, 02:33 AM
For fun, you should see how fast you can solo this map! I have a 2x combo so I can’t really get a good time, but I took the daily elixir from Vincent and got 1:14 first tryLucky I seem to always get 1.25 the last time I go a 2 or a 3 was the mad mage event right after the white dragon I think it was the one that started the blue and black egg and white lightning other than that I get 1.5

Idevour
06-29-2018, 02:50 AM
Can portals please be in towns?? I am sure everyone can agree on this and once again unable to spawn myxx

Draebatad
06-29-2018, 04:05 AM
Can portals please be in towns?? I am sure everyone can agree on this and once again unable to spawn myxx

Cinco will adjust as needed tomorrow. If we get portals in towns, we don't need a nerf on the points required. If we don't get portals in towns, then we would want a nerf on total points required. Based on what I am seeing tonight from a multitude of friends. And Myxx is way too rare.

Islamiyah24
06-29-2018, 04:16 AM
Can you do the vanity prizes thats isn't tradable/crafted to be stashable for those who cant afford the plat prices Of those items.
One more if the golden face price is platinum can you do for gold too because many ppl cant afford it with plats thats all thank you.

Alphasemana
06-29-2018, 06:08 AM
6 hours and 600 plat later, and as the first and only player (so far) to hit a tier... Im begging you.. Lower tier requirements. Also, myxx was spawned 4 times, around the 10k points mark. Dropped amulets and ditzo dagger or talon i dont remember :onthego:
Ty for this great event, was a fun and competetive grind but 35k? Eeek

Mine AGK
06-29-2018, 06:10 AM
6 hours and 600 plat later, and as the first and only player (so far) to hit a tier... Im begging you.. Lower tier requirements. Also, myxx was spawned 4 times, around the 10k points mark. Dropped amulets and ditzo dagger or talon i dont remember :onthego:

Its possible to reach 35k but so few will even get a chance at the awesome discount that EVERYONE needs.
I also think you should allow dev stats into the map, faster runs= more points.

Mine AGK
06-29-2018, 08:03 AM
From what me and friends have calculated, without the golden skeleton elixir. We are averaging 2.2-2.6k points/hr. That still requires people to do ~6hrs of grinding a day to even hit the required amount of points for gold.

XghostzX
06-29-2018, 08:25 AM
I’ve never been a big PvE guy, but I must admit — I’m pretty addicted to this event. Knowing that every kill counts towards something AND the chance at some rare, farmable vanities is definitely what this game needed.

Jensmage
06-29-2018, 08:58 AM
Based on my scoring last night for 4hrs. It’s 10k/4hr. If u spend 14 hrs on scoring points, u will reach it. While you’re scoring points, u have the opportunity to drop the red dragon egg. In the 4hrs I run, I received 3 red eggs. Feels great to receive those eggs. I’ll finish the 35k today. Almost halfway.

Players sure like to not try when there is a competition. They try very hard when they are rushing.

Thank u Cinco for the red dragon eggs.

Dolloway
06-29-2018, 09:21 AM
I got about 2k points per hour over the course of roughly 3 hours as a bird without using the golden skeleton elixir. I'm at 6k points total right now and plan on doing another 6k before the day ends. I'll be doing around 12k per day in order to achieve the 35k mark.

It's quite a pain to spawn portals (can take as short as 2 seconds up to 5 mins...) and you should definitely consider adding a portal in towns.

As usual, thank you for all of your effort that you have put into these updates.

Jig
06-29-2018, 09:23 AM
This is awesome thank you Cinco and anyone else that helped! But I agree with points, either a 24/7 portal or low the points for Tiers :)

Jensmage
06-29-2018, 09:34 AM
There is an op class with a certain set to farm that makes it ez to score. 6hrs and 600 plat...STS must love u.

Idevour
06-29-2018, 09:52 AM
Based on my scoring last night for 4hrs. It’s 10k/4hr. If u spend 14 hrs on scoring points, u will reach it. While you’re scoring points, u have the opportunity to drop the red dragon egg. In the 4hrs I run, I received 3 red eggs. Feels great to receive those eggs. I’ll finish the 35k today. Almost halfway.

Players sure like to not try when there is a competition. They try very hard when they are rushing.

Thank u Cinco for the red dragon eggs.

I would like to point out that not everyone uses plat, and not everyone has 2 accounts so you have 1 account dedicated to portals for you.
And for me i am at 7k points and i have yet to drop an egg or spawn myxx so not everyone has your luck either

Cinco
06-29-2018, 10:26 AM
Great feedback!

I think the best course of action is to add several 24/7 portals in several different townes (Forest Haven, Shadow Cave, Planet Ok'Tal and Myx' Maze towne) and keep the point goals the same.

This way, we get rid of the least fun part of the Event (finding the portal... which, as many have indicated, takes several long minutes) but we keep the challenge.

Thanks for the continued support!

Mine AGK
06-29-2018, 10:36 AM
Great feedback!

I think the best course of action is to add several 24/7 portals in several different townes (Forest Haven, Shadow Cave, Planet Ok'Tal and Myx' Maze towne) and keep the point goals the same.

This way, we get rid of the least fun part of the Event (finding the portal... which, as many have indicated, takes several long minutes) but we keep the challenge.

Thanks for the continued support!

Forget the elixir request as i already said i was fine with a stationary portal. Thanks for that.

Me and several of my friends still need 1h/2h weapons. Think you could add those to the vendor?

3pc
06-29-2018, 10:52 AM
Event seems to be running smooth cinco no bugs found portals are hard to get but np if added to towns so we can save the timer on the golden skeleton elix thanks

Bats
06-29-2018, 10:57 AM
9,000-11,000 seems reasonable for Bronze Tier. Spending something like 7.5 hours straightly in PVE alone with no other person seems a little too much for Bronze.

Jig
06-29-2018, 11:10 AM
Although a part of me also thinks the points could be a bit more reasonable at say Bronze 10k, Silver 20k, and Gold 30k, but that’s my thoughts, but the 24/7 portal will be much better thank you!!

jackelpl1035
06-29-2018, 12:36 PM
Can the 10 plats gold skeleton elixir change to 30 mins lol. 10 mins only for 10 plats :/.

通过我的 SM-N935F 上的 Tapatalk发言

Jensmage
06-29-2018, 12:46 PM
Can the 10 plats gold skeleton elixir change to 30 mins lol. 10 mins only for 10 plats :/.

I wish that was possible but I doubt that is going to happen.

Make it 15 plat/30min skeleton. Fair enough.

jackelpl1035
06-29-2018, 12:54 PM
Agreed too.
I wish that was possible but I doubt that is going to happen.

Make it 15 plat/30min skeleton. Fair enough.

Jensmage
06-29-2018, 02:02 PM
Forget the elixir request as i already said i was fine with a stationary portal. Thanks for that.

Me and several of my friends still need 1h/2h weapons. Think you could add those to the vendor?

The bar might be too low.

Draebatad
06-29-2018, 03:41 PM
Since we have a place to track our score, can the point spam be removed from the runs at some point? The "+X point" lags runs behind the present and constantly fills up the screen and chat box.

Mine AGK
06-29-2018, 03:52 PM
On future events for PVE. Can we get an elixir that increases the spawn rate for myxx? Obviously 10min as long as portals remain in towns.

Draebatad
06-29-2018, 03:59 PM
On future events for PVE. Can we get an elixir that increases the spawn rate for myxx? Obviously 10min as long as portals remain in towns.

That'd be a nice addition. I've yet to see Myxx during this event.

Idevour
06-29-2018, 03:59 PM

Myxx should just have her spawn raye doubled. I have seen myxx 1 time so far this event with 10k points, 7 times last event in 45k kills, and none the first event in around 10k kills.

Draebatad
06-29-2018, 04:07 PM
Myxx should just have her spawn raye doubled. I have seen myxx 1 time so far this event with 10k points, 7 times last event in 45k kills, and none the first event in around 10k kills.

Very rare indeed. Your approach works nicely, too.

Zaprodanej
06-29-2018, 04:28 PM
To be honest. The Red Devil vanities should be stashable. I think I am not only one that is using different character for this event. And a lot of us have no platinums to spend to make it tradable :)

Draebatad
06-29-2018, 04:40 PM
To be honest. The Red Devil vanities should be stashable. I think I am not only one that is using different character for this event. And a lot of us have no platinums to spend to make it tradable :)

Would a plat sale help?

Jensmage
06-29-2018, 04:50 PM
That'd be a nice addition. I've yet to see Myxx during this event.

Probably need to run a little bit more. I saw myxx 6 times. :p Seeing Myxx at the hall brings excitement and hope. The result is usually a NUTZO Laser Wand. Rare occurs makes the farming exciting lol.

Jensmage
06-29-2018, 04:53 PM

Increasing the spawn rate of Myxx will increase the drops in rare vanity items. When lots of identical vanities are in town, the item is not unique. When the item is not unique or rare, people will not farm for it or feel special.

Zaprodanej
06-29-2018, 04:55 PM
Would a plat sale help?

I think Plat sale will more help these guys that are making their "business" on this. It should just be stashable. I think a lot more people will pressure it.

Draebatad
06-29-2018, 05:11 PM
Increasing the spawn rate of Myxx will increase the drops in rare vanity items

Which is exactly why many people are asking for a buff to the Myxx spawn rate.

Jensmage
06-29-2018, 05:15 PM
Which is exactly why many people are asking for a buff to the Myxx spawn rate.

People are always asking for an easier path. They just don't understand that when similar vanities are introduced into the market, the vanity value and uniqueness will drop.

Mine AGK
06-29-2018, 05:54 PM
People are always asking for an easier path. They just don't understand that when similar vanities are introduced into the market, the vanity value and uniqueness will drop.

Ive spawned 11 myxx and havent gotten a single vanity. The drop rate is extremely low enough that it wont effect a whole lot considering these events are the only thing that allows the farming of these items.

In the future, i hope he adds the "demon lightning" set. Farmable and would increase the loot table to 3 different sets and 9 different pieces that can be looted.

Draebatad
06-29-2018, 06:02 PM

Who cares about the values? People just want a better chance to loot these items. Happiness > Greed.

Jensmage
06-29-2018, 06:03 PM
Ive spawned 11 myxx and havent gotten a single vanity. The drop rate is extremely low enough that it wont effect a whole lot considering these events are the only thing that allows the farming of these items.

In the future, i hope he adds the "demon lightning" set. Farmable and would increase the loot table to 3 different sets and 9 different pieces that can be looted.

Earlier in the morning you informed me that Myxx dropped a white lighting helm and armor. :P

Draebatad
06-29-2018, 06:36 PM

I completely agree. It's not like they're in the vendor's list of award items for purchase.

epig
06-29-2018, 06:40 PM
I'm currently sitting at 7.6k score points and I have yet to see myxx even once.

I love a good challenge, but sometimes it's sort of demotivating..

Other than that, this event is fun! Thanks for another great update/event.

Idevour
06-29-2018, 06:42 PM
I dont see how upping the spawn rate for myxx will matter much considering how low he made the drop rate.....and take into account that we only have 3 days to try and loot these items

Mine AGK
06-29-2018, 07:16 PM
I dont see how upping the spawn rate for myxx will matter much considering how low he made the drop rate.....and take into account that we only have 3 days to try and loot these items

Ive spawned 13 myxx and havent gotten a single vanity while others do ~20 runs and get an armor piece. Im nearly at gold tier and ready to just switchto my bird, the drop rate is ridiculously rare.

Jensmage
06-29-2018, 07:41 PM
~15hrs to exceed the 35k pts. Feels good. Time to PVP and some farming Eggs.

Bats
06-29-2018, 08:53 PM
15,000 for 3 days now seems reasonable for Bronze with a portal in towne; however the drop rate of red egg is way too low for an exclusive event.

redman9983
06-29-2018, 09:02 PM
I have not even gotten that mage boss yet lol I just quit I would not have enough for the red devil set and I know my chances of getting a vanity of any kind are not good so I am not going to waste my time just to do it I have 3 people who got the gold egg and a lot of elite amulet drops I have only gotten 1 and payed 60 plat on the gold elixer

3pc
06-29-2018, 09:06 PM
9k so far but seen myxx once but the drop rates seem way higher so idk why people are complaining. Its only been 1 day so far out of a 3 day event if you havent looted today your time will come dw :)

redman9983
06-29-2018, 09:08 PM
I might get back on I am not to worried about it tho

Draebatad
06-29-2018, 10:02 PM
I might get back on I am not to worried about it tho

I'm still grinding away in hopes I'll get something. I'll be excited as heck if I do. Many of my friends, however, are cursing about no drops and are fizzling out on their desire to bother. I'll try to keep them going, though - that's what friends do.

Edit: Keep in mind, many people don't care one bit about the enchantments discount. They care only about once in a lifetime loot and prize vendor items. They need some hope for good drops.

redman9983
06-29-2018, 10:14 PM
Yha I just really want red devil my name on pl is redmancook I don't even like the color but I have to keep up the name I guess someone else also had the same kind of name 2 people have came up to me and said that my name is familiar was I a bear that had old items lol it's my 10thweek and they also ask if I knew oddfoums

Draebatad
06-29-2018, 10:20 PM
I'll add ya as a friend. Good luck, keep at it.

Bats
06-29-2018, 10:54 PM
The red dragon egg description says "trade-friendly version of an event vanity item." Is there a non-tradable version of it?

Edit: Probably a non-tradable one in the prize vendor?

redman9983
06-29-2018, 11:00 PM
Maybe if you can buy one

Idevour
06-30-2018, 12:18 AM
Please consider making the vanities stashable for those of us that can't spend a bunch of money on plat. It woukd be greatly appreciated.

Draebatad
06-30-2018, 01:17 AM
David has done enough runs to be #3 on the event score leaderboard, has spawned 22 Myxx, and has gotten only amulets. No good loot whatsoever. I feel bad for people who put that much effort in, and don't get a single good piece of *loot*, that's literally a 24 hour period of his life that was spent.

Idevour
06-30-2018, 01:25 AM
David has done enough runs to be #3 on the event score leaderboard, has spawned 22 Myxx, and has gotten only amulets. No good loot whatsoever. I feel bad for people who put that much effort in, and don't get a single good piece of *loot*, that's literally a 24 hour period of his life that was spent.

Atleast he has had 22 opportunities....i have spawned 1 time and am at 20k points.

Draebatad
06-30-2018, 02:29 AM
Atleast he has had 22 opportunities....i have spawned 1 time and am at 20k points.

You get 40.6k points and let us know how it goes.

Islamiyah24
06-30-2018, 02:30 AM
David has done enough runs to be #3 on the event score leaderboard, has spawned 22 Myxx, and has gotten only amulets. No good loot whatsoever. I feel bad for people who put that much effort in, and don't get a single good piece of *loot*, that's literally a 24 hour period of his life that was spent.Lol 22myxx how they spawn too many myxx Ialready have 16k points but no myxx spawn lmfao.
too hard to search/find for myxx and if you finally find a myxx it will drop a trash item.

redman9983
06-30-2018, 02:34 AM
Idk I hate that damn elf qween it's been 3 weeks now and nothing but 1.25 or 1.5 dailys last Time I got a 2x was before I was lvl 105

Draebatad
06-30-2018, 02:50 AM
Lol 22myxx how they spawn too many myxx Ialready have 16k points but no myxx spawn lmfao.
too hard to search/find for myxx and if you finally find a myxx it will drop a trash item.

Point being IGN Crybabyalert, 22 Myxx, 44k points (#2 leaderboard spot) and nada. Mercy. <--- (updated)

3pc
06-30-2018, 05:34 AM
Yes Cinco we are all hoping these red devil vanitys are trade friendly without paying plat or at least stashable. Most of us prefer to play on one char for farming and not to keep switching around on our favorite ones to hit 15k.

Mine AGK
06-30-2018, 06:33 AM
Cinco, got a question about the enchanting. Ive noticed that gold can only get a max of a certain amount of damage/armor. Think you could allow us to use gold to get the same? Obviously requiring more? Im looking to waste gold on enchanting for this event.

3pc
06-30-2018, 06:49 AM
Will red mantle+egg complete the red devil set aswell? Like how blue mantle+egg completes blue angel set and gold mantle+egg for white dragon.

Idevour
06-30-2018, 07:12 AM
Point being IGN Crybabyalert, 22 Myxx, 44k points (#2 leaderboard spot) and nada. Mercy. <--- (updated)

I have seen 8 total myxx over the 3 events. 20k points this event, 45k kills last event (60k plus points), and 10-15k kills first event.

He has had nearly triple the opportunities i have had this event alone.

Idevour
06-30-2018, 07:15 AM
Cinco, got a question about the enchanting. Ive noticed that gold can only get a max of a certain amount of damage/armor. Think you could allow us to use gold to get the same? Obviously requiring more? Im looking to waste gold on enchanting for this event.

Gold and platinum can both get you max stats. Gold is just much more unlikely to have it happen.

Waug
06-30-2018, 07:28 AM
Gold and platinum can both get you max stats. Gold is just much more unlikely to have it happen.

Can't have EXACT highest stat with gold, can't have EXACT lowest stat with plat, that's what it was told unless changed lately and I can't remember that to happen if cinco can confirm anything. BUT amulet was one thing that can get max stat with gold either it is/was a bug or left intended.

Mine AGK
06-30-2018, 08:27 AM
Can't have EXACT highest stat with gold, can't have EXACT lowest stat with plat, that's what it was told unless changed lately and I can't remember that to happen if cinco can confirm anything. BUT amulet was one thing that can get max stat with gold either it is/was a bug or left intended.

Have yet to see anyone max out a bow or even get a singular 100 armor enchant on the armor. The amulets are easier to max because 30 is the max armor/damage. The weapons/armors have like 10 different damage/armor enchants. We should be able to get those with gold.

Mine AGK
06-30-2018, 08:29 AM
I have seen 8 total myxx over the 3 events. 20k points this event, 45k kills last event (60k plus points), and 10-15k kills first event.

He has had nearly triple the opportunities i have had this event alone.

I got a total of 25 myxx so far, not a single vanity. The drop rate is low enough to be able to increase the spawn rate of myxx just slightly. Over 350 runs so far. The opportunities are irrelevant when ive seen people drop a vanity on 1 or 2 myxx spawns.

Idevour
06-30-2018, 09:13 AM
Have yet to see anyone max out a bow or even get a singular 100 armor enchant on the armor. The amulets are easier to max because 30 is the max armor/damage. The weapons/armors have like 10 different damage/armor enchants. We should be able to get those with gold.

I have received 100 armor rolls with gold. But when i do roll a 100 armor it come with 3 dex and 2 int.

Xyzther
06-30-2018, 10:06 AM
I have received 100 armor rolls with gold. But when i do roll a 100 armor it come with 3 dex and 2 int.

Really? I’ve spent over 10m enchanting armor and highest slot I’ve seen was 80

3pc
06-30-2018, 10:42 AM
Next event we should add White Lightning Mantle+Lightning Egg(rare drops) and Black Gold Mantle+Black Gold Egg(also rare drops).

Mine AGK
06-30-2018, 11:58 AM

He must have not seen where I said SINGULAR. Meaning just 1 of the 3 enchantments you get on the 105 items. Ive only ever seen it max out at 80.

Jensmage
06-30-2018, 12:41 PM

We should have an event to awaken ~0.5 - 1 slot for character. :P

Not a fan of enchanting set because its bound to the set.

Like my post if you like. :P

Idevour
06-30-2018, 12:42 PM
He must have not seen where I said SINGULAR. Meaning just 1 of the 3 enchantments you get on the 105 items. Ive only ever seen it max out at 80.

And i meant SINGULAR

Jensmage
06-30-2018, 12:46 PM
Yes Cinco we are all hoping these red devil vanitys are trade friendly without paying plat or at least stashable. Most of us prefer to play on one char for farming and not to keep switching around on our favorite ones to hit 15k.

Doubt that will happen. :P

jackelpl1035
06-30-2018, 02:10 PM
Dam. Dude fox hard to farm points. Can there have better prizes for fox? Lol

Turnley
06-30-2018, 02:22 PM
Can you please make them stashable if your gonna do the same thing you did to mantles and black crown? Please? If you wont agree making them tradable, would you care making them stashable so our low levels or other characters can wear them?

Draebatad
06-30-2018, 02:40 PM
Next event we should add White Lightning Mantle+Lightning Egg(rare drops) and Black Gold Mantle+Black Gold Egg(also rare drops).

That would be nice and it makes sense that they'd be rare loot, because their main pieces have never been anything but rare loot.

Draebatad
06-30-2018, 02:44 PM
Crybabyalert is now moments away from 50k points, has had 24 myxx, and zero vanities have dropped for him. He's still going at it but is frustrated with the ridiculous lack of a single vanity drop this far in.

Mine AGK
06-30-2018, 02:49 PM
Crybabyalert is now moments away from 50k points, has had 24 myxx, and zero vanities have dropped for him. He's still going at it but is frustrated with the ridiculous lack of a single vanity drop this far in.

Same bro. I literally did 400 runs by now and spawned 29 myxx now, not a single vanity. An increased spawn on myxx wouldnt effect the vanities in a dramatic fashion. Although its an enjoyable grind, its just annoying when someone who gets 1 or 2 myxx gets a vanity with minimal effort.

Fwend
06-30-2018, 04:23 PM
We asked for new events on pl. Sts gave us guild events, a pvp event and a indiviudual event.

We asked for new exclusive items to farm. Sts introduced white lighthing and black gold vanity sets.

We asked for new vanites. Sts gave us white dragon, blue angel, red devil, new mantles, black crown and new eggs.

Ask and you shall receive.

I can relate to the frustrations not being able to loot the new rare desired vanities, and the luck invovled when rerolling enchantments.

But thats the best part of playing PL. Some things are just not gaurenteed 100%.

If we got all we wanted immediately we have nothing to work towards on game, no goal.

As much as I would like drop rates to increase for myxx and the implementation of being able to lock slots for each enchantment that I desire.

I just appreciate all the hard work sts has done and have added onto PL now.

redman9983
06-30-2018, 04:47 PM
Alright i am sorry for everyone who read that

Draebatad
06-30-2018, 04:48 PM
There's nothing wrong with giving people a *slightly* better *chance* at looting event vanities to reward their *extreme dedication and hard work*. We're seeing people, for example, who've earned Gold + Bronze tiers (54.6k points in one case) that have had up to 30 Myxx's spawn and have looted zero vanities. There's something not quite right about that. I believe that during the next event, there will be some changes to improve this situation across the board.

Draebatad
06-30-2018, 04:51 PM
Nice save, Redman. :)

redman9983
06-30-2018, 04:59 PM
Wow Redman, I highly suggest you edit that message and tone it way down. You're not alone in your frustrations, but I like having you here on the forums so please try to provide respectful constructive feedback. Have a cold one. Cheers.Thank you for the heads up i did fix it and i apologise i was not just mad about the game but other stuff in life and i see now with you pointing it out that i should have not taken it out on the game or even post it i hope all will forgive me

Jensmage
06-30-2018, 05:01 PM

Did he count the number of eggs he got?

Points does not reflect the number of cycles the player reach the bosses. Some players kill the mobs and do not reach the bosses at all. Its all based on probability and the luck. Trajectory bird ran the map and he was at 4k points and got a White Lighting Shield. I see more vanities drops because the portal is available at the town.

Myxx is a weird char because it can spawn twice in 2 cycles and sometime it takes 10 cycles.

redman9983
06-30-2018, 05:06 PM
What is considered a cycle a full map or like a hand full of maps because i also know some people who have not gotten a myxx and also a guy who got 2 red egg and a gold egg drop and another guy who is on lb who has not gotten a drop

Draebatad
06-30-2018, 05:11 PM
Did he count the number of eggs he got?

Who, cry? He's gotten zero vanity drops during this event as previously pointed out. None. Nothing. He's at 55.7k points.

Jensmage
06-30-2018, 05:15 PM
What is considered a cycle a full map or like a hand full of maps because i also know some people who have not gotten a myxx and also a guy who got 2 red egg and a gold egg drop and another guy who is on lb who has not gotten a drop

"Points does not reflect the number of cycles the player reach the bosses. "----

One cycle = seeing a boss.

Some players do not unlock the gate at the castle and reach the boss. They kill the mobs only.

I think dropping x2 or 3 red eggs is worth more than the white lighting vanities. Hundreds of players would like the red egg to complete the Red Devil set They prefer the red egg than the devil's shield.

Draebatad
06-30-2018, 05:17 PM
Cry is clearing the entire map each and every time, like just about everyone else is doing.

Mine AGK
06-30-2018, 05:27 PM
"Points does not reflect the number of cycles the player reach the bosses. "----

One cycle = seeing a boss.

Some players do not unlock the gate at the castle and reach the boss. They kill the mobs only.

I think dropping x2 or 3 red eggs is worth more than the white lighting vanities. Hundreds of players would like the red egg to complete the Red Devil set They prefer the red egg than the devil's shield.

So someone who does 1 run gets a drop because they ran time while others put 16+ hours and counting in to get absolutely nothing. Its not about being fair. Its not a consistant drop rate. Its so random just like myxx. Starries were consistent when you run 150+ runs. Those were 1min runs before dev at 77 cap. Stuff like that at random puts people off from even trying to grind for the event. It makes people want to stop playing because they put time in, yet to no succession. Ive personally done over 400 runs and spawned 30 myxx and not a single vanity. I enjoy the grind but the majority dont and kills any hope that they could possible have.

redman9983
06-30-2018, 05:32 PM
Oh ok i really don't want the egg i just want the red devil set and i am willing to pay 3m for a tradeable version of it tbh i don't even like the color red but my hair is red so i just went with it

Jensmage
06-30-2018, 05:35 PM
Cry is clearing the entire map each and every time, like just about everyone else is doing.

Just like the Super Lotto here. A person can win the Lotto with just one ticket vs a person with a 1million tickets.

Trajectory bird is like the 1 guy with one ticket. Cry is like the player that bought 1million ticket. :P

Tell Cry that the event isn't over yet.

Draebatad
06-30-2018, 05:45 PM
It's a matter of frustrated players losing motivation after spending two solid days farming for event vanities and looting none. Those who have surpassed gold tier continue to accrue points for the vanities and nothing else. The frustration is real across the majority of the game from what I've gathered, and your perspective is somehow missing the point.

The vanity drop rates could be buffed for the last day of the event to the joy of these hard working and dedicated players.

Idevour
06-30-2018, 06:36 PM
There's nothing wrong with giving people a *slightly* better *chance* at looting event vanities to reward their *extreme dedication and hard work*. We're seeing people, for example, who've earned Gold + Bronze tiers (54.6k points in one case) that have had up to 30 Myxx's spawn and have looted zero vanities. There's something not quite right about that. I believe that during the next event, there will be some changes to improve this situation across the board.

I would rather see myxx 30 times than see myxx one time. It is the excitement of having her pop out and the fact that he got her 30 times is lucky. "But he reached 55k points" i dont care last event i earned 45k kills equalling probably 65-70k points and i got 7 myxx spawns. And looted 1 gold egg. This event i am at 25k points no eggs and 1 myxx spawn. Quit feeling entitled to getting a RARE vanity that has a .02% of dropping.

Draebatad
06-30-2018, 07:05 PM
I would rather see myxx 30 times than see myxx one time. It is the excitement of having her pop out and the fact that he got her 30 times is lucky.

He was thrilled to get 30 amulets during those 30 myxx spawns, let me tell you. :)

Fwend
06-30-2018, 07:24 PM
Great news, a good friend of mine who is a avid farmer got lucky again.

The first guild event he looted white lighting armor.

This individual event he looted black gold helm.

He made the most of the opportunities given to him by participating in the events, and with persistence and hardwork he got lucky drops (he used no plat elixirs to farm).

Use this as a motivator to go and farm those rare vanities.

Good luck every one, you gotta be in it to win it.

Nipunsky
06-30-2018, 07:32 PM
Who, cry? He's gotten zero vanity drops during this event as previously pointed out. None. Nothing. He's at 55.7k points.Yeah, i got like 7 myx (I don't even know how i got that many)
But nothing better than a green/orange ammy
Rip lol

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Draebatad
06-30-2018, 07:52 PM
He made the most of the opportunities given to him by participating in the events, and with persistence and hardwork he got lucky drops (he used no plat elixirs to farm).

Grats to your friend! But as if the players I refer to aren't participating, persistent, and putting in the hard work lol.... That's not the case at all. Yes, good luck to everyone. A little over one day left.

jimborocket
06-30-2018, 08:37 PM
It's a matter of frustrated players losing motivation after spending two solid days farming for event vanities and looting none. Those who have surpassed gold tier continue to accrue points for the vanities and nothing else. The frustration is real across the majority of the game from what I've gathered, and your perspective is somehow missing the point.

The vanity drop rates could be buffed for the last day of the event to the joy of these hard working and dedicated players.
Doubling the drop rate on the last day of the event is a great idea. There would still only be a few vanities that drop, but it would make a lot of players happy knowing they have a chance. (Including me)

Nipunsky
06-30-2018, 08:41 PM

The vanity drop rates could be buffed for the last day of the event to the joy of these hard working and dedicated players.+1 from me ;-;

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

3pc
06-30-2018, 09:29 PM
So far 4 myxx 25k points in/15k PVE Kills 2x gold egg 1 blue egg on end of day 2. GG not everyone gets lucky but if you wait patiently and grind your *** off it will be you soon ;)

Draebatad
06-30-2018, 10:18 PM
not everyone gets lucky but if you wait patiently and grind your *** off it will be you soon ;)

As I was saying in another tooic.

redman9983
06-30-2018, 10:21 PM
Idk if you are aware but it is way too small to read and if you zoom it gets fuzzy not being rude or anything just trying to let you know

Mine AGK
07-01-2018, 06:47 AM
38 myxx, 57k score and not a single vanity. This puts people off from wanting to grind for items that take 40+hrs to even have a chance at.
Another reason people are suggesting to increase myxx spawn. I also think we should add more vanities such as the ones 3pc suggested (white lightning mantle/egg) Add a "demon lightning" set to the loot table aswell. Thats 11 items that are lootable from myxx. This will create people grinding (of coures with increased spawn/drop rates) the map for whichever set/pieces they want/need.

Jensmage
07-01-2018, 12:00 PM

I heard cry dropped a white lighting shield and we still have 12 hrs to go. Ez money for him.

Nihiliste
07-01-2018, 02:24 PM
Event was great, minus the farming part. 16k kills and not a single vanity drop. Myself and many others are frustrated about this. Drop rates need to be buffed up just a bit next event. Farming was absolutely terrible. At this point I’ve given up and i’m just waiting for the Red Devil set.

redman9983
07-01-2018, 02:29 PM
Yha I gave up Saturday it's hard to farm with out any drops and on top of that ppl always asking me to help them out not to mention my wonky sleep schedule but I guess I should be glad it was not on July 4

Fwend
07-01-2018, 03:23 PM
I love these events.

I feel its all about having the right attitude, to enjoy anything in life.

I appreciate all the hardwork and effort Cinco and sts are placing into Pocket Legends currently.

Pocket Legends is a game for entertainment.

We all play PL in our spare time for that. If you desire something on game, strive for it. Make the most of the opportunities given to you.

Be it with time or plat, we all have the same chances to get what we desire.

Try to enjoy the experience, and just have fun. The right attitude helps so much.

Draebatad
07-01-2018, 03:27 PM
I'm seeing a wide array of players voicing the same concerns about this event. There seems to be consensus regarding the problems/frustrations we've all identified.

As for an event on July 4, this game often has events during major holidays, which means players must choose between sacrificing spending time with their families/loved ones on special occasions, or missing out on participating in rewarding events.

8.5 hours left, good luck, all.

redman9983
07-01-2018, 03:31 PM
Oh I go to the bar everything July 4th to pay respect to my fallen comrades so I am not going to do anything until I have done that

Draebatad
07-01-2018, 03:36 PM
We all play PL in our spare time for that. If you desire something on game, strive for it

Spare time? Many have confirmed they've spent nearly 50 hours farming as of the time of this post, some have looted nothing, others have looted some items. Good for them. But when playing a game for more hours than the average person spends at an office during an entire workweek, all over the course of a single weekend, in order to have a chance at looting rare vanity/vanities, something is terribly wrong. 4-5 hours a day, or even during the entire event, is a much more accurate, healthy and respectful definition of one's "spare time".

Fwend
07-01-2018, 04:22 PM
I want a golden egg, reminds me of Veruca Salt.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DTRTkCHE1sS4&ved=0ahUKEwi_7Lf57P7bAhVEkZQKHdC0Bx4Qo7QBCCYwAQ&usg=AOvVaw3VhegiTCs2dSw2VJ4HkTPC

The Oompa loompa's said it well.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DM4SoWlHB-1Q&ved=0ahUKEwityNWN6f7bAhUF7BQKHW6hDW8Qo7QBCDAwBg&usg=AOvVaw2DmsIYVuSWO08_atGcA3vc

Enjoy the event for what it is.

Mine AGK
07-01-2018, 04:51 PM
I want a golden egg, reminds me of Veruca Salt.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DTRTkCHE1sS4&ved=0ahUKEwi_7Lf57P7bAhVEkZQKHdC0Bx4Qo7QBCCYwAQ&usg=AOvVaw3VhegiTCs2dSw2VJ4HkTPC

The Oompa loompa's said it well.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DM4SoWlHB-1Q&ved=0ahUKEwityNWN6f7bAhUF7BQKHW6hDW8Qo7QBCDAwBg&usg=AOvVaw2DmsIYVuSWO08_atGcA3vc

Enjoy the event for what it is.

Its not about being salty. The event demands time and effort which tons of people put in. And recieve no reward for it. Guess by your logic, anyone who works and puts in shouldnt expect something in return that they want.

Fwend
07-01-2018, 05:16 PM
The event was what it is. An individual event.

It was a choice to spend time on it or not.

It is also a choice to have the right attitude and have fun.

I'm sorry if you didn't enjoy your time spent on the event. Perhaps you should spend your time on things that you do enjoy and be happy.

Draebatad
07-01-2018, 05:59 PM
The vast majority of players all have the same complaints. The time and effort put in, and in many cases the plat spent, yields little to no reward in terms vanities. People spending all of 3-5 days a week on a game just to reach a certain tier or for a chance to loot a vanity is not healthy nor is it reasonable. Many players have stated they won't be participating in future events due to their frustration with the problems cited by a large group of people during this event, most of which is noted here on these forums in various threads. Losing players wasn't exactly what the goal was in starting up these events.

There have been some good suggestions put forth. Such as lowering the bar for the three tiers, increasing the drop rate, increasing the spawn rate for myxx either for free or via a myxx elixir, changing the elixirs from time based to run based (since not all move or kill at the same rate due to different classes, sets, combos, elixirs, etc). Another idea would be to start the gold farming event reward phase the weekend following the competition phase of events, in order to give people a rest and let them catch up on their real lives (because you're talking about playing a game basically non-stop for 4-5 days in a row when you consider the competition phase plus the gold reward reward phase, that's too much too many days in a row to ask of people). The events could be staggered and held less frequently, perhaps every 3-4 weeks, as opposed to, as we just saw, two weekends in a row.

In the end, there must be a balance between respect of people's real life obligations, their ability to recoup funds in order to be able to purchase more in-game currency between events, and their time required to participate in and benefit from game events in order to see the best possible levels of participation, plat purchases, enjoyment, and satisfaction among this community as a whole. I'm sure they will use this event, as they have all prior events, as a way to learn lessons and make adjustments that will be a recipe for success.

I'd also like to note that many of us enjoy the personal event aspect a lot! We'd like to see more of these types of events, as opposed to guild events, but not too soon. Give us a break for a while so we can come back refreshed and energized.

Good luck all! 6 hours remaining.

Jensmage
07-01-2018, 09:25 PM
Lots of players I know are happy with the event and farming and some aren’t. Players that spend most of their time on forum and complaining about the event should receive the least vanities and deserve it.

I’m happy with the event. Purpose of the event was to reach 35k pts and have the chance to enchant your weapons and buy vanities.

The more STS offer these players, the more they want. They can never have a enough or be happy of what they are receiving .

SeedoBurrito
07-01-2018, 09:27 PM
Please drop me something PL gods.

Sincerely, Tinyrhiny

redman9983
07-01-2018, 09:28 PM

Sincerely, TinyrhinyI like the name tinyrhino

Draebatad
07-01-2018, 09:38 PM

Sincerely, Tinyrhiny

For real, my man. Talk about effort. #1 spot and an entire three days spent on a game.

redman9983
07-01-2018, 09:42 PM
That's crazy the joesheep guy has gotten a drop

Jig
07-01-2018, 10:40 PM
Lots of players I know are happy with the event and farming and some aren’t. Players that spend most of their time on forum and complaining about the event should receive the least vanities and deserve it.

I’m happy with the event. Purpose of the event was to reach 35k pts and have the chance to enchant your weapons and buy vanities.

The more STS offer these players, the more they want. They can never have a enough or be happy of what they are receiving .

I wouldn’t say lots, by the looks of things yes lots are happy content is being pushed out and things are happening, we all are so happy and love the work that’s being put in, I just think mainly a lot of the people who are saying “they want more” are simply giving constructive feedback, on how to make more people WANT to play and spend money also, because the way it is now it’s only favouring those who have LOTS of time on their hands, Therefore those who can’t put in the long hours don’t get bugger all but wasted time and money, and lots of it. It turns people of buying platinum and well playing the game also all together.

It was a good event for something that’s new and has so much potential! And I’m sure with the mad talents Cinco has he’ll do a wonderful job!

Draebatad
07-02-2018, 12:06 AM
Congratulations to Reborn's very own Tinyrhiny and Crybabyalert for event leaderboard spots #1 and #3! Amazing job, guys! Reborn represents!

epig
07-02-2018, 12:15 AM
Though I wasn’t fortunate enough to get any valuable item drops, I have to admit the event was fun!

Thank you for another amazing event! Congratulations to Tinyrhiny and everyone else who participated.

gg :)

Draebatad
07-02-2018, 12:18 AM
And an extra thank you for getting my red gaze face suggestion added, Cinco! Goes perfect with the new red gear. :D time to go shopping at the prize vendor. Woot.

epig
07-02-2018, 12:32 AM
My Red Devil Shield is tradeable?

Draebatad
07-02-2018, 01:34 AM
Thinking ahead. In an upcoming update, it would be nice to see the new red devil set items purchased with gold, added to the forge to be able to craft them to trade-friendly pieces with plat.

Rushlikeagod
07-02-2018, 01:41 AM
Will the red egg complete the red devil set aswell?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

redman9983
07-02-2018, 02:15 AM
I don't know but to be honest the middle arrow the full one on the red devil shield don't look right it looks kinda like a kid drawing of the male genitalia I am not trying to be naughty or anything I am just saying that no wonder people want the red egg instead of the actual shiled

Wiral
07-02-2018, 02:32 AM

That’s exactly what i was about to say.
Why is “My” red devil shied tradeable?
Its ruining the shield price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Draebatad
07-02-2018, 03:02 AM
the middle arrow the full one on the red devil shield don't look right

It's a Devil's Trident.

Just a little bug that'll get squashed tomorrow, don't worry.

Will the red egg complete the red devil set aswell?

After another update, the red egg will probably make a set bonus effect when equipped with either the red mantle or red crown and the red devil's armor, just like how the blue angel set works now.

redman9983
07-02-2018, 03:20 AM
I know that but it's not supposed to be made of arrows in the first place I don't mean to offend anyone it just makes no sense at all

Draebatad
07-02-2018, 03:37 AM
"+ The 'Arena of Honor' is once again available for Hosting / Joining (if you wear the full set)!"

With all of the event excitement, we might have not noticed, just want to say thank you, we got the arena of honor back with this update. It can be found on the myxx maze campaign maps list.

3pc
07-02-2018, 05:41 AM
Is the red and gold gaze faces permanent or only around FOR this event ONLY and will never return?Also can the red devil vanitys be stashable for our alts(not tradeable), not everyone had the time to go get 15k on each of the chars they wanted red devil on...@Cinco

SeedoBurrito
07-02-2018, 09:01 AM
Great event, had fun. Hopefully next time top 3 or top 5 get prize.Was a whole lot of grinding for nothing.

Can we please get fix on eyes so they can be switched without repurchase.

Cinco
07-02-2018, 09:46 AM
Hey! Congratulations to the winners! And a big 'Thank You!' to everyone who participated.

We'll be addressing the trade issue with "My Red Devil Shield" today.
I'll also add the "Red Dragon Egg" to the list of items that can complete the "Red Devil" set.

Thanks again! Hope you all have a great 4th of July week :-)