PDA

View Full Version : XP Elixir Bug, and other stuff

arcanefid
06-28-2018, 07:33 PM
- 60 XP Elixirs (30 mins) only last 10 mins when opened. I used 2 or 3, please check and possibly recover the wasted ones.

- Skills get stuck in the new map, I think there's already a thread about this.

- "Different spellings" such as "sublte" when taking one of the quests in new Town.

- Inspecting others doesn't show colored Primary and Secondary stats, but just plain white, and it looks bad.

- There's no space after the : in the new pet's AA description. :p

I think the XP Elixir bug needs to be checked ASAP though because of that banner.

In case you need to investigate the skill sticking bug, it's happening on iOS too.

I will just put my IGN in case you need to check the elixirs I've used.

IGN: Fid

arcanefid
06-29-2018, 09:42 AM
Update:

The skills don't get stuck just by spamming as reported by others, but they get stuck for many "reasons", and almost randomly. Running maps is so frustrating, especially when we want to go through them fast for the banner.

Rage Ultimate skill for Warriors says it's multiplies the STR 5X for 15 seconds, but it lasts only like 8 or 10 seconds.

Lojack
06-29-2018, 11:13 AM
I was trying to split a couple of posts into their own thread and accidentally deleted them. Sorry wowdah.

arcanefid
06-29-2018, 12:47 PM
I was trying to split a couple of posts into their own thread and accidentally deleted them. Sorry wowdah.

Dam lol now he's gonna get mad

arcanefid
06-29-2018, 01:10 PM

Yo Lojack, sorry about the XP Elixir thing, it's all good, I must've been very "excited", and had opened Elite Runner ones before or something. My bad. There's no bug lol.

Still tho, fix the skills! :P

azersXD
06-29-2018, 01:26 PM
Agree with u