PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on expansion

Captain critic
06-28-2018, 09:19 PM
I think we can agree when i say there are plenty of bugs in the expansion, like the bug in the first boss, skills which is annoying (makes it harder for us to fight), pets, and any other bugs that still are active to others, also does anyone think its possible to reach cap within 5 days when you have a job ? Also sts pls install delete button for quests and gz to all the marriage :) and is it possible for sts to add divorce button ?

EpicX
06-28-2018, 09:42 PM
Also, while we are in the same topic, any chance we don't have to get the notifications of some X marrying some Y?

Some of us LEGIT don't want to see that lol, great update, plenty of fixes to be made.

Cheers!

Spheresome
06-28-2018, 09:44 PM
also does anyone think its possible to reach cap within 5 days when you have a job ?

plat users who spend endless plat running the easier marsh get xp faster, so yes it is possible if you are massive plat user

PostNoob
06-28-2018, 09:50 PM
Unless im missing where the counter is, i looted the legendary sack of murkstones(20) and they are no where to be found. They are the more common currency if im not mistaken.

Cant wait till this expansion runs smooth, pretty epic.

Edit: the sack was from the marshland lock obvs.

macgreaze
06-28-2018, 10:00 PM
The expansion is incredible. It's everything I wanted it to be and more!

My only concern is that I read the new maps were for lvl 65 and above but I have seen a few 64s sneak in. This needs to be stopped. If not soon lvl 20s will be wanting to join. A line has to be drawn somewhere.

Overall though very happy. Great job guys. 10/10

xival
06-28-2018, 10:03 PM
You can beat plat users by using 7days elix,abadon,arlor ring,60xp elix kit, xp awake on gears .You can buy 7days exp elix on auction using gold.1 run in swamp 4.5k-5k exp.

Sent from my ASUS_X013D using Tapatalk

Abuze
06-28-2018, 10:09 PM
That moment when everyone complain about rogues having the best ULT and then when you hit lv 67 you see what a let down it really is... #feelsbadman

Teases
06-28-2018, 11:41 PM
Yikes that's harsh criticism, and unfair if we're being honest. I'm really glad that they changed the chat system, and the new UI isn't bad either. I like that they added an "open all" option to chests. I think that leveling up is a LOT easier now than before. The pt XP buff helps with that immensely, and you could level up to 71 in a matter of weeks with minimal effort.

Dtrigueros
06-29-2018, 12:04 AM
Well first off, sts needs to handle all the bugs going on because they are affecting everyone, even in non-FF dungeons. Once that’s done, they should focus on everything else.

Dtrigueros
06-29-2018, 12:18 AM
Not trying to be rude but it took almost 2 years to make this expansion? Dissapointed that its basically mausoleum with new mobs and biome. The new inspect and chat is unnecessary why fix something that's not broken, new weapons/items are poorly made and detailed but the new brawling system is a great idea love it. No comment on marriage system... I recommended changing the prices of turning plat into gold 2000 plat should get you 10m in my opinion. They should have made new content instead of putting a "vanity" over the old one. Takes way too long to level up I don't think too many people will reach 71. Other than that I'd give them 4/10 for expansion I was being nice :).
It wasn’t that the chat was broken, it’s just a necessary change for new incoming players since they don’t know all the commands. It actually won’t take too long to get to 71 with all the elixirs you can use along with the XP buffs when running FF maps. Also, since you can level up weapons and use tokens to buy valuable items from the vendors, you actually have some motivation to keep running the maps, not like the other updates from before. Other than that, I completely agree with you. If it took them 2 years to make this update, then I’m not all that impressed. The new vanities really could’ve been new gear. And yeah the plat to gold is way too low. Idk why they haven’t changed that cause I doubt anyone actually buys gold now.

Oursizes
06-29-2018, 01:49 AM
Also please add a fix to the tainted set instakilling bosses. People have no idea how to even fight the boss, rather they just kill with tainted. And please increase the leashe for mobs, since people don’t know how to pull properly. Then they complain when they die before my heal goes off

BobDehBuilder
06-29-2018, 01:58 AM
Also please add a fix to the tainted set instakilling bosses. People have no idea how to even fight the boss, rather they just kill with tainted. And please increase the leashe for mobs, since people don’t know how to pull properly. Then they complain when they die before my heal goes off

banishes with creep gun and immo too

will0
06-29-2018, 02:56 AM
ultimate skill is not visible when cast

Oursizes
06-29-2018, 02:57 AM
UI also goes nuts and does invisible taps all over he screen. Plat elixir often appears right on top of the joystick especially if you’re moving around. Great way to get 10 plat wasted

Umbras
06-29-2018, 03:45 AM
Played 2 hours and already bored of this expansion.
Just a retextured Mausoleum/Graveyard.
Where did all the creativity go you had back in Nordr, Kraken?

Sailecer
06-29-2018, 04:16 AM
Ewerything rly cool. But pls fix skill bug

swoutttt
06-29-2018, 04:16 AM
Heard bosses can be bannished even bij Nekro :o

Nohealth
06-29-2018, 04:30 AM
Map is way too easy. I really hope elites and raid are hard, looking forward for challenge.

Skills are bugged but if you dismiss them in the "skillwheel" or however you call it and then put them there again, should help. At least did to me.

Bosses can be banished by pets with the ability to do so. Not quite sure about the gears.

Few UI bugs that need fix. New UI should have primary stat colors from previous one because now it looks very bad and confusing.

We got only one map so far. Alright, it changes here and here but it can get boring real quick. Basically remade graveyard system. I hope that raid is something new to see.

1m for ring is way too much since 25 plat one is already 200k in auction nobody will use the 1m one. I would consider reducing its price. Also am I mistaken or spouse chat is missing?

I was hoping to see new arcane pet, maybe one for ursoth?

Besides that, there are positives. New gears seems really nice, especially arcane amulet and ring. Finally way to get rid of speed sets. New sets are also great buffs, spirit gear has great proc. And the XP-combo is helpful too.

Not hating nor I'm too hyped by what I've seen so far. Cap just started, it can get greater or worse [emoji14]

Ucamaeben
06-29-2018, 07:31 AM
The maps are beautiful. I think most of the problems, except bugs, are player generated; ppl leaving map, bad pulls, squishy, etc.

Psychoism
06-29-2018, 07:34 AM
Too much bugs i see.

macgreaze
06-29-2018, 07:44 AM
Too much complaining I see. This is the best expansion yet! Of course there will be teething problems as it's a massive update. The maps seem almost never ending and the graphics are phenomenal.

My feedback is a massive thank you to all the people who worked hard on this.
We really are being spoiled now.

Captain critic
06-29-2018, 07:57 AM
Too much complaining I see. This is the best expansion yet! Of course there will be teething problems as it's a massive update. The maps seem almost never ending and the graphics are phenomenal.

Lol you were just complaining about lower levels entering a map that you thought wasn't for them on your other thread XD

Dtrigueros
06-29-2018, 12:43 PM

“We really are being spoiled now”
Suuuurrreeee, keep living in your fantasy world lol if you think this is being spoiled, you probably never played the game in 2013-15

Susanne
06-29-2018, 01:02 PM
I just want the wedding notifications to stop..please. I can't stand it. It's so intrusive and I saw one player saying they wanted a divorce! Yes it's nice and it's cute to see a warrior wearing a wedding dress but we don't need the notices. I'm married in real life and came to arlor for a rest from that. Oh, before the mental pictures start, my husband did not wear a wedding dress. Neither did I come to think of it.

azersXD
06-29-2018, 01:13 PM
My opinion is that this expansion is nice ly sts <3

macgreaze
06-29-2018, 01:35 PM
“We really are being spoiled now”
Suuuurrreeee, keep living in your fantasy world lol if you think this is being spoiled, you probably never played the game in 2013-15

Hmm considering I joined the forum a few months before you.

Look. I get it. You and I - we're old school! We remember the past with rose tinted spectacles. The good ol' days when there was only 3 main type of gems. Back when locks were worth something and Tindirin was hardcore. It was a simpler time and maybe it was a happier time but look how far we have came dude!

You honestly can't tell me you don't enjoy sticking it to the Cryostar or that you don't wait in anticipation for Northal to awaken so you can put him back in the ground!

The expansions are incredible. Did you honestly think the game would be as big as it is now back in 2014?

Give credit where credit is due.

And as for the marriages. You all realise it is a new feature so of course everyone is taking advantage of it. In a weeks time you will get 3 or 4 notifications tops a day and they stay on screen for 2 seconds.

I stand by my statement that we are all spoiled. That's why so many complain. Remember this is a free to play game with no ads.

Arcane Legends is awesome and the expansion is epic.

Dtrigueros
06-29-2018, 01:43 PM
Hmm considering I joined the forum a few months before you.

Look. I get it. You and I - we're old school! We remember the past with rose tinted spectacles. The good ol' days when there was only 3 main type of gems. Back when locks were worth something and Tindirin was hardcore. It was a simpler time and maybe it was a happier time but look how far we have came dude!

You honestly can't tell me you don't enjoy sticking it to the Cryostar or that you don't wait in anticipation for Northal to awaken so you can put him back in the ground!

The expansions are incredible. Did you honestly think the game would be as big as it is now back in 2014?

Give credit where credit is due.

And as for the marriages. You all realise it is a new feature so of course everyone is taking advantage of it. In a weeks time you will get 3 or 4 notifications tops a day and they stay on screen for 2 seconds.

I stand by my statement that we are all spoiled. That's why so many complain. Remember this is a free to play games with no ads.

Arcane Legends is awesome.

I’ve been playing since the lvl cap was 16 but joined the forums when it was around 56. Forums never really interested me until now.

But yeah I guess you’re right to an extent. However, I wouldn’t go as far as saying spoiled.

There have been really bad events for the past year and just one expansion doesn’t make up for them. They should be consistent with their content and not release it if they know they aren’t 100% done. This expansion is great and all but it’s just the bugs that make it unenjoyable. They should easily be able to fix these things but it seems like they can’t.

Every game company has its flaws and drawbacks so I’m just pointing out STS’s.

There are just obvious problems that can be dealt with easily but haven’t which annoys me. But hey, like you said. It’s free to play so who am I to complain.

Archerios
06-29-2018, 02:00 PM
I want to hear feedback about the gears.Anybody have it already?

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Captain critic
06-29-2018, 02:05 PM
Al is no ads cuz players use plat XD we're complaining or being spoiled is cuz sts is asking us to but in a better way because they want to better al which is what we all want, for the marriage yes everyone is using it but it doesn't change the fact that sts can still do something about the notifications (button to disable it) that people don't wanna see popping up everytime

Another thing is people are so busy trying to tell others to appreciate the game, its your choice to do it or not, but the people that are expressing ideas are the ones that want more for al like sts does, not saying no one cares cuz obviously everyone does, you guys just care in the best way you guys can think of even tho those ways are different from everyone's elses ways

Alwarez
06-29-2018, 02:20 PM
There are no rings that have chance to add 1 dex. Int and str only so need a fix

Lojack
06-29-2018, 02:22 PM
"Also am I mistaken or spouse chat is missing?"
/s for spouse chat

Lojack
06-29-2018, 02:30 PM
There are no rings that have chance to add 1 dex. Int and str only so need a fix

In the future as we add the other expansion gear

macgreaze
06-29-2018, 03:27 PM
Are normal locks gone for good. Because I got a swamp crate in tindirin today.

Rauitri
06-30-2018, 12:04 PM
My opinions for this expansion:

This really is the biggest expansion, in terms of additive features, gears, concepts, plans and sneaky gold sinks.

I say biggest, not greatest for a reason. When Maus, followed up by Esg, it was a gateway for people to be millionaires, gold being the reward attracted the major sum of the community. As gold is the most flexible currency, that it has the extent to even buy plat now.

So nearly 2yrs to come, yet I see most people log just to farm for hours. As it is guranteed profit that made most happy till now.

Now, this expansion in my opinion is the best in its genre, what do I mean? Most of the useful gears can either be looted or token bought. Which is something that rich people couldn't buy, spirit gear is tradable, but the main gears ( mire, arcane gears ) aren't tradable, so they got to be grinding. In this case is how a mmorpg should be.

About the new features, for me the new chat system is necessary, why? You go to a town, few seconds later your chatbox is bambarded with spams like "sell this buy that", not only there is a good chance of missing a pm etc. But you have to scroll to analyze the msg's. In this case, it is now solved by an organized design by seperating chats. Not missing a pm, party or guild msg.

Other features? Oh yea the "open all chests" and "claim all items", things that just makes your daily plays more productive. And dont forget the addition of an UTC Clock on the avatar menu, we would now get less of "when will dailies repeat"? When will update/event come? Etc.. in my observation, the dailies repeat at 10am in the clock. Keep that in my. Inspect UI needs improvement.

Concepts, leveling of gear. This is something new, and is a good way to add another variant parameter, and also a reason to grind maps and not just buy buy buy. Another concept is the ults, rog should be buffed, with the addition of making the animations more noticable. Other then that, the ults are a way of working your team in quiker runs.

Sneaky gold sinks? Recently there have been several gold sinks released, firstly the vanity chest, those 1m rings/tux and wedding dress, and now the murkstone tokens.

The direction of this expansion: I slowly releasing its full potential is good to avoid boredom. And we should hope that not only another arcane/set gear will be released, but more features.

And lastly are the bugs, you can't say this is the worst as it came with several bugs, us or the devs didn't want this to happen, focus on what has intentionally release as that matters, we usually get bugs in every update, we should get use to them atleast [emoji2].

Ty.

No, they didn't spent 2 yrs on this expansion stop exaggerating, Nightmare was just release last year. And even tho, they still have things to design or to invest time in our events. So i doubt they've invested a year making this expansion with all the events, pressure and hate coming to them.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Majin
07-02-2018, 12:56 AM
My opinions for this expansion:

Ty.

No, they didn't spent 2 yrs on this expansion stop exaggerating, Nightmare was just release last year. And even tho, they still have things to design or to invest time in our events. So i doubt they've invested a year making this expansion with all the events, pressure and hate coming to them.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

They spent one year for Pocket legends 2, then one year on current new PvP game..

Nightmare isn't expansion (hope i won't get ban again for saying this), idea of "Soul/sprit" to level up weapons by killing mobs was generated in January, new map is beautiful version "Beautiful version" of graveyard.

Lojack
07-02-2018, 04:20 PM
"They spent one year for Pocket legends 2, then one year on current new PvP game.."
Neither part of this statement is correct

Kakashis
07-02-2018, 04:27 PM
No doubt there's lots to do, but 550k exp is a bit much even for me. With my limited time nowadays, I will grind there slowly. From what I've heard, other than new gears which in the past were needed to farm the new elite maps to earn gold, it seems like mauso is still the goto place for gold. We all know what weapons to power through mauso, so I just worry new content will get left behind like the nightmare raid. I get it's all still very new, but the one map and cyclical elite map system with no gold drops isn't. Eventually people fell back to the maps that had a steady source of income rather than relying on a lucky drop once in a blue moon of the newest content. People are driven by gold and as fun as the new content is, if it doesn't pay as much we will be mauso grinding another season.

The artwork has progressively become more and more amazing in the game though!

Shocan
07-02-2018, 11:46 PM
I agree with many statements here, and I find the expansion to be ok when you consider they plan to slowly release more. Maybe some more content and not just gear ;) Ive been really torn on the fastcap thing and think that 5 days would be enough if we were given 5 solid days. The skill glitch came and went for me but when it was there is slowed me personally down. Ik that others have said the same. As we approach the final 13 hours 45 mins I think maybe another day (2 if you wanna make it more pleasing to thought) as a time compensation should maybe be in order. I know it was in thought and I think it should take place. But I've been really torn up until now. Just my opinion, take it or leave it ;)
~Your main man Shocan

Majin
07-03-2018, 11:59 AM
"They spent one year for Pocket legends 2, then one year on current new PvP game.."
Neither part of this statement is correct

Doesn't seems darkening shyul took 1 year.. or maybe u mean new games took longer then year.

Edit: what I tried to say is "it's not good to say this expansion took 2yrs of hardwork, sts was also busy in new games."

Jeoraseo
07-04-2018, 08:05 PM
My only complaint about the expansion is the hell of a grind to reach lvl 71,
In my opinion it's way too much.

will0
07-04-2018, 11:51 PM
i miss those platinum expansion level pack for end game i.e the one with courage pet..... they dont seems to have it anymore now for the past 2 expansion. I dont mean the 65 expansion level pack..
more like 66-70 expansion pack using platinum not everyone have time to log in everyday to grind.

Susanne
07-05-2018, 12:33 AM
I would like to be a spectator in festerfang. Could we have a safe area there please? I've run out of bodyguards because I could only use warriors (sorry mages but you really are too small to hide behind and my rogue friends, well they became traitors). I would pay to watch, let's face it...you made a gambling spot in Kraag, so why not charge people to watch players fighting? Actually, we could have people paying for drinks in the taverns and put camera effects on their toons to make it look like they're drunk. Even better, why not have lions in the arena? We could throw all the penniless drunks to them. I'm sorry, I got a tad carried away, my imagination got the better of me. So, back to my original request, which seems innocuous compared to the drivel I typed afterwards..can we have a place for spectators in festerfang please?

Carapace
07-05-2018, 12:06 PM
I would like to be a spectator in festerfang. Could we have a safe area there please? I've run out of bodyguards because I could only use warriors (sorry mages but you really are too small to hide behind and my rogue friends, well they became traitors). I would pay to watch, let's face it...you made a gambling spot in Kraag, so why not charge people to watch players fighting? Actually, we could have people paying for drinks in the taverns and put camera effects on their toons to make it look like they're drunk. Even better, why not have lions in the arena? We could throw all the penniless drunks to them. I'm sorry, I got a tad carried away, my imagination got the better of me. So, back to my original request, which seems innocuous compared to the drivel I typed afterwards..can we have a place for spectators in festerfang please?

Interesting, we will look into this

Zojak
07-05-2018, 12:10 PM
Interesting, we will look into this

Hmm I could make some fun stream events with spectator mode in maps and pvp

Motherless_Child
07-05-2018, 01:02 PM
i miss those platinum expansion level pack for end game i.e the one with courage pet..... they dont seems to have it anymore now for the past 2 expansion. I dont mean the 65 expansion level pack..
more like 66-70 expansion pack using platinum not everyone have time to log in everyday to grind.

Yeah.... I'm ready to just "pay" to reach cap since leveling requires much more time in "old" maps....... I'm ready to just do the swamp and maybe a bit of EGS and Somberholt in-between........

#SaveUsFromShuyalAndTinidrin................ Please...........................

LOL.............................

Carapace
07-05-2018, 01:37 PM
Yeah.... I'm ready to just "pay" to reach cap since leveling requires much more time in "old" maps....... I'm ready to just do the swamp and maybe a bit of EGS and Somberholt in-between........

#SaveUsFromShuyalAndTinidrin................ Please...........................

LOL.............................

the XP Platinum packages will be returning to the store today now that the fast cap is over

Motherless_Child
07-05-2018, 02:15 PM
the XP Platinum packages will be returning to the store today now that the fast cap is over

Humm.... I see the 5000, 2000, ETC. bundles.... They have no description that reads "for below 66 only", are those the XP packages you speak of? Do they now work "after" LV.66? Just asking because I have a couple XP kits left from "before" the new expansion and they still read "for below LV.66 only"......... Is this right? Just making sure before making "possible" purchases of those chests (LOL, was kind of hoping for like a $19.99 charge or something to "Insta level" to 71)............................

Lojack
07-05-2018, 02:42 PM
XP from the Store is directly granted, it's not a kit you open. You can purchase up to level 71.