PDA

View Full Version : Level 64s are sneaking into expansion!

macgreaze
06-28-2018, 09:33 PM
I hate to be a snitch but I have seen three lvl 64s sneak into the new maps now. Don't ask me how they are doing it because I don't know but I have screenshots as evidence.

It's bad enough we have lvl 65 weakies slowing us down but lvl 64s really haven't earned their place in the new expansion yet. I hope you can fix this quick to keep them out.

Thanks.

Captain critic
06-28-2018, 09:36 PM
I hate to be a snitch but I have seen three lvl 64s sneak into the new maps now. Don't ask me how they are doing it because I don't know but I have screenshots as evidence.

It's bad enough we have lvl 65 weakies slowing us down but lvl 64s really haven't earned their place in the new expansion yet. I hope you can fix this quick to keep them out.

Thanks.
Lol this coming from "The hero of arlor" XD

EpicX
06-28-2018, 09:39 PM
why are you hating on them? pretty sure some level 64s can whack your level 66 with ease. What you mean "they haven't earned their place" LOL!!

Like previous expansions, some levels below the required levels can join a new map. You see people in Graveyard at 54. You don't go shouting at them you haven't earned your place here now do you?

Spheresome
06-28-2018, 09:46 PM
"Lvl 66 players should be more considerate of others"

Suentous PO
06-28-2018, 09:48 PM

Bait,
It's what's for dinner

macgreaze
06-28-2018, 09:49 PM
You see people in Graveyard at 54. You don't go shouting at them you haven't earned your place here now do you?

Of course not.

I politely ask them to return to their relevant zones and if they refuse I report them.

Spheresome
06-28-2018, 09:51 PM
Of course not.

I politely ask them to return to their relevant zones and if they refuse I report them.

What exactly do you report them for? As I can tell they broke nothing in the terms of service.

Kystone
06-28-2018, 10:48 PM
This troll is hilarious

Daehanie
06-28-2018, 11:44 PM
Ehmm.. i ask my level 10 bf to join me.. will u report him too? U never been at low level before?

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

shadowronn
06-29-2018, 12:02 AM
You know how some maps say “this map is for level 21-24, do you wish to proceed?” I’m guessing it’s a similar situation like that .

badgirlchlo
06-29-2018, 12:05 AM
The amount of dumb threads this person makes is crazy, can we just ban them it hurts my eyes, please stop responding to them like everyone did in the last thread about "saving the economy"

PostNoob
06-29-2018, 12:12 AM
Your TroL posts are getting old man. Cant devs put a lock on him where he needs approval to post a new thread..? Honestly though, its getting really bad with you.

Dtrigueros
06-29-2018, 12:23 AM
Trolllllll if you’re really triggered about this “issue”, you shouldn’t be playing the game. Go complain to another game’s community who actually cares. You’re irrelevant here.

scarysmerf
06-29-2018, 01:41 AM
Not as bad as seeing a lv16 lol

Susanne
06-29-2018, 01:45 AM

Thanks.
You have made the mistake of contradicting yourself too many times. Just get on with playing AL and try to enjoy it instead of winding people up. I'm a tolerant person but this time you've gone too far. Good Day.

Teases
06-29-2018, 06:23 AM
I legitimately thought macgreaze was well-liked. All of his threads are satire, I don't know why you can't just laugh and move on.

Captain critic
06-29-2018, 07:03 AM
Lol your trying to convince others to help out players that need stuff but when it comes to maps you just want to play with people who you think has "earned" the right to be in that map with you when they've already proven they can handle it and like epicx said even if they are lower level they can still hunt you down...so your not really helping your case at all and considering there are plenty of bugs which are making it hard for us to fight mobs i recommend you focus on sts fixing the game atm instead critizing people who haven't "earned" it yet...

Tuhguhbuhbuh
06-29-2018, 07:08 AM
I legitimately thought macgreaze was well-liked. All of his threads are satire, I don't know why you can't just laugh and move on.

THIS. Ya'll get triggered too easily.

swoutttt
06-29-2018, 07:20 AM
Macgreaze :/ in previous topic u complained that lvl 66 rogues left the maps cause you was lvl 64. They even called you nab...you was so offensed by that xD now i see that you call lvl 65 weakies... wth xD what is wrong with you? Your just a person that complains about others, but meanwhile you act the same like the persons who did u wrong?
You should be ashamed for your previous complain topics!

On topic: im lvl 64 aswell and i havent found a way to enter new maps. Sts stated you have to be lvl 65 or up, so i that way i agree with you. Sts should fix this, and the other bugs like the skill bug and the bannish boss bug.

Susanne
06-29-2018, 09:04 AM

Yep. In retrospect you are correct. I was hot and bothered when I posted. I realised it's purely satire, like you said, when I had cooled down. I fell for it like some others lol. I should have "got it" doh. 😣

DalleManden
06-29-2018, 09:06 AM
This is not satire, If if it was satire I would find something funny.

Defintion of Satire is: the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

I find nothing humorous about this. Macgreaze is just plain arrogant and self-centered imo, excuse my choice of wording but his posts make me feel just like that

His threads are humorous, you just decide to take him too seriously.

Verbie
06-29-2018, 09:12 AM
Snitches get stitches.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Spheresome
06-29-2018, 09:13 AM
His threads are humorous, you just decide to take him too seriously.

I dont really get whats so funny :///
imo he seems pretty serious about everything he talks about.

And if it is satire what exactly is he parodying?

Susanne
06-29-2018, 09:40 AM
I dont really get whats so funny :///
imo he seems pretty serious about everything he talks about.

And if it is satire what exactly is he parodying?

Us. True irony is hard to get for some people. I should be used to it by now but was caught off guard. 😑 😉

thekragle
06-29-2018, 09:51 AM
Yep. In retrospect you are correct. I was hot and bothered when I posted. I realised it's purely satire, like you said, when I had cooled down. I fell for it like some others lol. I should have "got it" doh. 😣

No, you were right in your original post. I get satire or parody or sarcasm, in fact I have used it at times to make a joke. However, I use it in a way that shows what it truly is, a joke. I'm not trying to deceive my audience. I dislike people who use it not as a joke transparently, but as a way to purposely try to get people mad.
To get a reaction out of people. That's trolling. It's entertainment, sure, but annoying and needless entertainment.

Drone
06-29-2018, 09:55 AM
The only problem I see is all of you giving him your attention. Stop commenting on every thread he makes, I guarantee he’ll stop.

Spheresome
06-29-2018, 10:04 AM
The only problem I see is all of you giving him your attention. Stop commenting on every thread he makes, I guarantee he’ll stop.

Im going with ur advice bro, not gonna comment on anymore of these threads...

macgreaze
06-29-2018, 11:56 AM
I read that the new expansion was for 65s and above only. Right or wrong?

If lvl 64s are accessing maps they shouldn't then it is a bug that needs fixed.

I can't believe how hurtful some of you are being. I wasn't the one who set the requirements for the expansion. I go out of my way every day to help people in this game. I love noobs with all my heart but allowing them access to maps they are not ready for isnt helping them.

Labelling me a troll for reporting a bug is cruel. Especially when I've been around these forums longer than the majority.

People who have met me in game know I am a genuine caring player. Perhaps that's my problem - I care too much.

Susanne
06-29-2018, 12:11 PM
I don't mind if he carries on. I've seen worse posts get more attention. I actually have run maps with him and I can tell you this..he is a nice person in-game, I'm not the only one who has said this away from here.

Kahhhboom
06-29-2018, 12:15 PM
Really lol funny that someone is hating on something so small , like other players trying to enjoy the expansion, I mean if you wanna complain about something , complain how letters appear on your screen with a notice about Jack and Jill went up the hill and got married, smh

PsychoNuke
06-30-2018, 09:25 PM
This troll was meh. Though I heard people started reporting the OP for breaking the forum rule #1(b).
I think the ultimate troll is yet to come, probably from devs.

im jeff
06-30-2018, 10:05 PM
Don't false report ppl, it will get you banned :/. Just report someone if they break tos. Made this bold and underlined so ppl would read this lol.

Funny thing, I got false reported for not giving someone free stuff XD it took place in kelys. Reason not to false report is it can get someone banned for absolutely nothing and you are putting ur self at risk doing it :/ report button is a serious thing.

Iplo
07-01-2018, 12:44 AM
I’m accepting free xp kits! I’m currently lvl 65. Xp kits would really help me to not be a annoying noob! Please help me :p

Captain critic
07-01-2018, 01:10 AM

If lvl 64s are accessing maps they shouldn't then it is a bug that needs fixed.

I can't believe how hurtful some of you are being. I wasn't the one who set the requirements for the expansion. I go out of my way every day to help people in this game. I love noobs with all my heart but allowing them access to maps they are not ready for isnt helping them.

Labelling me a troll for reporting a bug is cruel. Especially when I've been around these forums longer than the majority.

People who have met me in game know I am a genuine caring player. Perhaps that's my problem - I care too much.

Lol no one made that rule of the expansion for only 65 and up thats literally been a tradition for al since first level cap, good that your helping "noobs" but why big deal if lower level joins map ? We all went thru same thing and we are literally just repeating things over time again so it doesn't really matter if lower levels join if they aren't rdy or meet requirement, they are called "noobs" for a reason (didn't mean it in hurtful way) we just have to stick with it like we've been doing "play with randoms".

It really doesn't matter that you've been on forums more than the majority because either way i think players can mostly agree that you don't know what your talking about no offense, if you did care too much, you would help those lower levels in high maps instead of saying sts please stop them they just kids...

Note: Majority of players on forums have way more experience with al than you just sayin

Shocan
07-01-2018, 01:11 AM
So how is everyone's summers? Enjoying the new expansion? Yeah there are some bugs, some complainers, some balances. Nothing new. Everyone almost to level 71? You don't need to be a hardcore grinder to make it within 5 days, a level a day ;) Well I'm glad to see y'all chatting it up over useless things :)

|Ares|
07-02-2018, 09:20 AM
Weren't you the one talking about teamplay few threads ago? The one where u asked smurf for mana and he told you to use pots? The hypocrisy

badgirlchlo
07-02-2018, 09:56 AM
it's just not that funny of a troll it should sound more obnoxious and less like a stupid idea and while I knew he was kidding it's still useless information that shouldn't be on the forums.

Ebereasider
07-02-2018, 02:14 PM

Where does it say that? All I have found is that someone asked if level 65s can access the new maps and a dev replied yes. That doesn't mean the expansion is for 65s and above ONLY

Captain critic
07-02-2018, 02:30 PM
Well macgreaze, i think nearly everyone here agrees you don't know what your talking about no offense

macgreaze
07-03-2018, 06:43 PM
Where does it say that? All I have found is that someone asked if level 65s can access the new maps and a dev replied yes. That doesn't mean the expansion is for 65s and above ONLYRead the announcement forum about the expansion. It explicitly states that it's for lvl 65 and up.

I have had conversations with the hackers sneaking in and I believe they are exploiting a bug. STS should fix this.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Captain critic
07-03-2018, 07:57 PM
Read the announcement forum about the expansion. It explicitly states that it's for lvl 65 and up.

I have had conversations with the hackers sneaking in and I believe they are exploiting a bug. STS should fix this.

Not really, when i was lvling up i wanted to enter kelys but it said i had to be level 20 something but guess what, a friend helped me get into kelys by going to planar tombs and letting me join there and from that point on i could go to kelys even tho i wasn't the correct level, another thing there was even a high level helping a level 1 player with shuyal or whatever the higher map was, a level 1!

so no it doesn't have to be for 65 and up, its just saying that cuz it's been a tradition for upcoming caps, remember 64 and 63 are close enough to 65 plus the lower levels can even be stronger than you so pls stop complaining about it and move on

macgreaze
07-03-2018, 08:07 PM
No. 64 and 63 are not at all close to 65.

They are weakies. Their stats not ready for the new maps. The maps are designed for a reason. Lower levels have had more than enough chances to lvl up (levlar etc).

Low lvls have not earned their place on the new maps. Instead of working hard like the rest of us to level up they choose to exploit glitches. It's not on. I don't want to run the new maps with weakies that keep dying. I want to run them how they were designed. With lvl 65 and above only.

Captain critic
07-03-2018, 08:20 PM
No. 64 and 63 are not at all close to 65.

They are weakies. Their stats not ready for the new maps. The maps are designed for a reason. Lower levels have had more than enough chances to lvl up (levlar etc).

Low lvls have not earned their place on the new maps. Instead of working hard like the rest of us to level up they choose to exploit glitches. It's not on. I don't want to run the new maps with weakies that keep dying. I want to run them how they were designed. With lvl 65 and above only.

Those weakies could crush you tbh just cuz they aren't the same level as you doesn't mean their weakies... ok yea they used level ups but did it ever occur to you that they just leveling they're alts you know the ones that have actually worked that hard and have had enough experience ??? If you don't wanna run with "weakies" fine just remap... its no big deal besides playing with "weakies" is no different than playing with randoms, for all we could know the players our level could be weaker than low levels you call "weakies"

Xxkayakxx
07-04-2018, 03:20 AM
Swamp elite is ment for a specific level.
If swamp would be ment too, would be closed to low levels.
Going random in a map is always a “gamble”, that’s why you have “friends” and “guild” options.

By the way I’m amazed by all the different people that lives together in Macgreaze head XD, every post seems to be written by a different guy XD hope al of “you” can enjoy game as it is. Still a great game imo ;)

Ebereasider
07-04-2018, 06:02 AM
Read the announcement forum about the expansion. It explicitly states that it's for lvl 65 and up.

It does not state anywhere that it's only for lvl 65 and up, can you show me where did you read it?

Jeoraseo
07-04-2018, 07:55 PM
Your lucky my lvl 16 can't enter festerfang, otherwise I'll troll you until you cry.
You elitist pile of crap.

Daehanie
07-04-2018, 11:05 PM
My bf level 10 char can.. [emoji6][emoji6]
Your lucky my lvl 16 can't enter festerfang, otherwise I'll troll you until you cry.
You elitist pile of crap.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Nohealth
07-04-2018, 11:06 PM
You elitist pile of crap.LOL[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

shadowronn
07-06-2018, 12:56 AM
I’m 62 and I got into the map lmao