PDA

View Full Version : Bosses at Festerfang

Psychoism
06-29-2018, 07:29 AM
I'm just curious on it... About the regeneration of the bosses like, The boss regens too much, and sometimes... The boss is going to die instantly lol.. Whats with the boss can't understand them so much lol. If you know whats with them let me know xD

macgreaze
06-29-2018, 07:38 AM
Bosses are tricky.

What you need to do is take the green bar (their health) all the way down. Sometimes you can take it down and it will go back up but dont panic. All you need to do is keep hitting and take it back down again.

Good luck leveling up dude.

Azerothraven
06-29-2018, 07:48 AM
The last bos dor only heals and it’s very strong. It’s meant to prevent low level players from finishing him.

You need to use korruption to stop his heal.

He is being killed by poison from tainted weapon debuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ajcheisnj
06-29-2018, 09:06 AM
Bosses are tricky.

What you need to do is take the green bar (their health) all the way down. Sometimes you can take it down and it will go back up but dont panic. All you need to do is keep hitting and take it back down again.

Good luck leveling up dude.

Not funny -.-

Azerothraven
06-29-2018, 09:14 AM
Not funny -.-

He’s losing his touch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nohealth
06-29-2018, 09:56 AM
I'm just curious on it... About the regeneration of the bosses like, The boss regens too much, and sometimes... The boss is going to die instantly lol.. Whats with the boss can't understand them so much lol. If you know whats with them let me know xDI finished all bosses without any troubles, didn't noticed the healing hmm maybe because my nekro AA banish them 80% of the time lol.