PDA

View Full Version : Nemdomfighter's suggestion thread

Basauli
06-29-2018, 12:51 PM
Hello everyone it's Nemdomfighter, here to begin a thread in where I list my suggestions. As of now in the month of June on the 29th day in the year 2018, I've thought of just two. I have not looked at these suggestions at every angle and the possible reprucussions of implenting them but I will be posting suggestions as I think them up as they may give way to new ideas.

I have two suggestions as to date, one I posted in another thread, it was to make the escape time limit longer for players to better counter those with a full hp and armor build. There are a few ways though very difficult to counter those with this build

The first way but risky is to grab a barrel and to throw it to pod

While the second is to improve your aiming prediction skill and shoot them down, but you will need a damage build to do this. Without it would be impossible to keep someone from taking the gold with a full hp and armor build that ran in tiny circles in the pod

My second suggestion is to add an adjustable time limit to the emotes that leave a trail. These emotes are great to look at in real tim game play, I'd prefer for mine to remain indefinitely so I'm constantly pressing the emote while playing the game because interesting to look at.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180629/b2e1ebc5dffd389a34f7aaa68b264886.jpg

These are my current suggestions I will most likely post more, but as of now these are the only ones I can come up with. Ok until next time - Nem

asommers
06-29-2018, 03:39 PM
When you say escape time limit, do you mean the time the player is required to stand on the pod?

We're debating a quick emote button (easy access to your favorite emote). I don't think you'll see indefinite trails, but if we added a third vanity slot...

-ALS

Basauli
06-29-2018, 06:03 PM
Yes the time it takes a player to escape in the pod, usually I'm unable to defend against people with full armor and hp combined with a speed boost. It's a build that makes it easy to escape, especially if a person runs in small circles with these upgrades.

A third vanity slot sounds awseome, the trails do make for great visuals, and they're enjoyable to look at. I'd imagine people would feel as though their characters are even more unique especially combined with the costumes suited for those emotes. Their really great to look when moving your character around

Basauli
06-30-2018, 08:03 AM
This map isn't dropping gold coins, the other two maps are, it's just this one https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180630/ca4570f50c7185517dad020788b3d597.jpg

Basauli
07-06-2018, 01:49 PM
The new update removed the bots? It's a little different but it's very fun to play, now I'd say it's true player vs player. I haven't got a chance to actually play yet but can't wait to test it out

Basauli
07-07-2018, 10:53 AM
After being able to play the new update here are my thoughts and suggestion

So without the bots your able to try a variety of new setups without much consequence because your not taking constant gunfire from bots. Usually I used 2 leech and max rapid fire and never went without these and here is how my build always usually looks likehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180707/23066e224fcdbe48e80d77360ca12709.jpg

Now I'm able to try out a different a builds but at the expense of not being able to protect. Unless you have are able to do enough damage within a short time it's easy for a person to take the pod, so I would suggest a gold upgrade where it adds the amount of gold you pickup by 2, or to increase the gold drop rate.

But then there is the new mode called escape which will be launched on release. My theory is that this mode will make it easier for a person to gain gold. If this mode will be the best source to gain gold then free for all would be the source to get on the leader boards, so increasing the gold drop rate or adding a specific upgrade to increase the amount of gold you gain may seem counterproductive since I'd assume most people want gold for the costumes, so they would play Escape if my theory is correct.
So if the gold rate is increased in free for all then the gold gained in Escape may also increase which would mean the time it would take to get every costume would decrease around 30% for the pro players, and by 5% for those still learning.
The amount of gold a person can gain in free for all from my perspective doesn't seem like much. After all the time spent playing in alpha up until now I've made 14k, but I'm still having fun.

So those are my suggestions is to increase the gold drop rate, or a way to make quicker to gain gold in free for all, with all the cons and benefits I can think of

Basauli
07-08-2018, 10:01 PM
The update was superb, the bots are removed temporarily but I enjoyed it.

asommers
07-09-2018, 05:12 PM
The update was superb, the bots are removed temporarily but I enjoyed it.

That seems to be the consensus with those that have given feedback.

-ALS

Basauli
07-11-2018, 06:30 PM
The recent updates are a nice addition to the game, the barrels seem balanced out now and if you time it correctly your able to get in the kill. It's not too difficult or easy, and the recent addition that portrays the character of the person who killed you is a nice addition and creative. Its a plus for the people with costumes, because with this your character is shown up close and is viewed by more people, which makes getting the costumes even more worth it

Also the game play seems smoother but this may just be me

MrB
07-15-2018, 11:58 AM
Hi everyone, first post in here. I just wanted to add that barrels are way out of balance sense last update. They make really little damage when throwing but once they're on the ground it's like nuke going off. Before area what would of just pushed me back after a explosion is also a kill zone now and players speed with barrels is just unfair. I can have X3 fire speed,x3range ,and homing and here is 3or 4 players who iv countered who can literally run through it. I first thought that maybe it's my 4g lagging or something but I've connected to 750meg WiFi and it's still the same. With that shooting speed plus range I shouldn't even be able to see them never mind them running through the fire and park they're arse with a barrell front of me.

MrB

Basauli
07-15-2018, 09:09 PM
Ever since we were able to interact with the chairs and the stage after reading the patch notes it said leaderboard winners would have special privileges in the lobby. At the time I thought the special privilege was that only people on the leaderboard were able to use the stage, but this isn't the case so I think you may know where I'm going with this already but

I'm suggesting people currently on the leaderboard having access to use the stage, this way not just anyone can remove a player from the stage but only the people currently sitting in the top 10 slots in each category of the leaderboard

I think this might make certain people motivated in trying to gain a spot on the lb, it would be a cool exclusive privilege

asommers
07-23-2018, 10:39 AM
Saloon object usage should be leaderboard-rank-based. If there isn't anyone on the stage, anyone can use the stage, but won't be bumped unless someone with a higher rank comes in. All players below 10 are the considered the same rank with respect to object usage. If that's not the way it's currently working, we'll need to fix it.

Basauli
07-23-2018, 02:55 PM
I get knocked off the stage but I never get knocked off the chairs, but I also can't bump people from off the chairs only the stage

I tested a minute ago and a tier 6 player was able to retake the drums after I removed him, I think every tier is able to access the special functions in saloon

XghostzX
07-29-2018, 04:04 PM
If there isn't anyone on the stage, anyone can use the stage, but won't be bumped unless someone with a higher rank comes in.

Haha! That's amazing, I love it.

Joedmg
07-29-2018, 05:09 PM
Anyone interested in creating an FMJ Discord server, if so DM me at Wokes#0161

Wofie
07-29-2018, 06:30 PM
Anyone interested in creating an FMJ Discord server, if so DM me at Wokes#0161

Yeah let's do it! So many games have one.