PDA

View Full Version : Festerfang - Goals for next week!

VROOMIGoRealFast
06-29-2018, 03:09 PM
Hey Arlorians!

With Festerfang underway, I wanted to start accumulating feedback. Next week our focus is going to be on balance for the expansion content you've run so far.

- The Gear that's been dropped
- Difficulty of the content
- Difficulty of bosses
- Ultimate Abilities

Currently known feelings
- Ultimates are underwhelming (Is this all Ultimates? Mostly I've heard Ultimate Aimed Shot doesn't feel strong enough)

Current Proposals
Increased damage of Ultimated Aimed Shot (Min will be ~2.5x stronger, Max will be ~5.5x stronger)
Increased duration of Medicinal Herb and Refuel to 15 seconds
Increased damage of Meteor Strike (Min will be ~2.5x stronger, Max will be ~5.5x stronger)
Increased shield amount of Grand Protection
Increased cooldown reduction of energize to 65%
Increased STR multiplier of Rage to 6x
Increased duration of Immortal to 15 seconds
Increased damage reflection of Reflective Barrier to 800%

Please leave your feedback on this thread! These changes would be aimed at releasing next Thursday, July 5th.

Note: We know skills are sometimes getting stuck and are working to solve it.

Nohealth
06-29-2018, 03:13 PM
The good things about this expansion:
good xp from combo in new maps, new map specific set can be easily farmed, can farm arcanes,
raids give good gold drop
new weapons can be farmed
spouse name staying on top of list

im jeff
06-29-2018, 03:20 PM
a way to get spirit gear faster because i notice 1 map drops 1 of the green frags u need for the spirit gear and just for 1 peice it takes 1500 frags.

intizamfamily888
06-29-2018, 03:21 PM
Hey Arlorians!

With Festerfang underway, I wanted to start accumulating feedback. Next week our focus is going to be on balance for the expansion content you've run so far.

- Difficulty of bosses
- Ultimate Abilities

Currently known feelings
- Ultimates are underwhelming (Is this all Ultimates? Mostly I've heard Ultimate Aimed Shot doesn't feel strong enough)

Please leave your feedback on this thread! These changes would be aimed at releasing next Thursday, July 5th.

Note: We know skills are sometimes getting stuck and are working to solve it.Will there be any new/higher tier maps coming like mauso floors? Because the token drop seems to be pretty low. I cant imagine doing 700-1000 to get a spirit weapon

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Att
06-29-2018, 03:59 PM
Reduce the amount of gold to craft murk coins or the requirement to buy spirit items from 1500 to 1000 or something.

Spheresome
06-29-2018, 04:18 PM
increae drop rate of murkstone from 1, to 1-4 (RNG)

Abuze
06-29-2018, 04:23 PM
Could ultimate get a more WOW animation, right now you barely even notice it.

im jeff
06-29-2018, 05:02 PM
there is a belt that has the forum as a pendant in auc (set item)

will0
06-29-2018, 05:07 PM
I don't see the damage from meteor strike with all the visual going on... can you put the words on Ultimate the skill when cast? like horrific staff says "charmed" it will be great if meteor strike will have banish chance too..... don't see it much useful using on boss.

Chilsey
06-29-2018, 05:19 PM
Rogues ultimate aimed shot most pierce through enemies and make it more visible,

Joe Webb
06-29-2018, 05:48 PM
I just hit level 71 a few hours ago and to be honest the map was pretty easy, other then that I was fine, I am assuming you will add more maps maybe to drop more tokens

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

Captain critic
06-29-2018, 05:49 PM
Delete button for quests, fix any bugs in expansion (the one you just mentioned, pet bug, boss bug) button for disabeling marriage notifications (some people want that) divorce button (for the ones that aren't happy with their marriage)

aramachhangte
06-29-2018, 08:15 PM
The ultimates right now for rogue are not worth the 10 skill points..they just seem like another skill that have really long cooldown..let me illustrate:
1) the ultimate skill shot deals about the same damage as a critical normal aimed shot and with a rogue lvl 67+ crits chance are mostly40%+ for almost every rogue meaning that every two aimed shot youll get a crit hit..so, the ultimate aimed shot is likely already present in the game.
2) the medicinal herb: i see this skill as an auto tap button for health potion.. But yeah sometimes its really helpful tho. But nothing special about it.
3)refuel: i appreciate the 100% mana ignore on skill..no comment about that.. But the 100% movespeed? Whats the point? Haste set gives 200% movespeed.. And why do i need to run 100% faster for 10 seconds..
My point is that in most map except graveyard, maus, fasterfang and some high level elite dungeons, you dont really get the chance to use the ultimate unless u are trying to use ur ultimate skill no matter what and let the mobs hit you.. I think its just a waste of 10 skill points.. Instead.. Id rather put them all on aimed shot mastery to decrease the mana usage so that i can have lesser mana consumption.. Or put it in my razor shield mastery so i can have more endurance and minimize the need to heal myself.. Such and such.. Etc etc.. Haha
AH WELL.. IM SORRY IM ONLY CRITICIZING.. IM JUST A NOOB.. DONT JUDGE ME.. I SAID ALL THOSE THINGS EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WOULD BE BETTER THAN THESE.. AHAHAHA..

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Teases
06-29-2018, 10:08 PM
Yeahhh... the 1,500 murkcoins seems pretty steep but I haven't unlocked a lot of the content so I'm assuming murkcoins become more abundant later on? The 1,000 gold to craft murkcoins also seems like a lot. I think 3/5's of my coins come from the craftables, meaning I wouldve invested 900K by the time I reached 1,500.

Psychoism
06-29-2018, 10:49 PM
Increase gold rate at festerfang :D

Krampus
06-29-2018, 10:53 PM
Awesome new expansion cool, id give you (10 points on that) .I'm sorry to say this, did it really take you guys two years to come up with this? (-2 points for that).Its just a redesign of maus but with lizards and a swamp (-1 point for that.) The new armors/weapons look poorly made and detailed.(-2 points for that) Warriors sword is just a bent metel stick. The new brawling system is amazing (+2 for that) lots of bugs (-1 for that) 1,500 coins for spirit set should be 700-500 coins since you'll need all 5 pieces.(-1 for that). All you guys did was put a "vanity" over old content(-1) for that. I liked it better when y'all came up with these back stories like dead city, nordr, kraken isles and shuyal, after that y'all kinda stopped trying. Tip when y'all come up with new weapons and armors have 3 different designs and then choose the best one ,same goes with the auras of items . 4/10 overall expansion score sorry guys wasn't too impressed.

Ucamaeben
06-30-2018, 12:26 AM
Warrior ultimate, reflective barrier, has no effect that I can see, not good for party when they don’t know it’s active.

Not sure why there’s a health increase when you have a 500% damage reduction? Recommend changing health increase to something useful like dmg or crit.

supersyan
06-30-2018, 12:55 AM
Her's my suggestion - Add devil fruits into the game

devil fruits are consumed fruits which can be used to cast extra ultimate skill. It can be dropped from locked crate or crafted and also can be directly bought as a pack of 5, 10, 20 or 40 platinum. Thank me later

supersyan
06-30-2018, 01:15 AM
Map length is too high too. We have musoleum for that purpose. Please make new map is a little bit shorter or split

oneazeli
06-30-2018, 03:48 AM
Decrease craft Murlock Token gold cost please. 1000 is too high.

aramachhangte
06-30-2018, 06:50 AM
Ahahaha..nice one.. But its arcane legends.. Not one piece.. Ahahaha..
Her's my suggestion - Add devil fruits into the game

devil fruits are consumed fruits which can be used to cast extra ultimate skill. It can be dropped from locked crate or crafted and also can be directly bought as a pack of 5, 10, 20 or 40 platinum. Thank me later

QuaseT
06-30-2018, 08:19 AM
Loving the content. Leveling was fun. Raid bosses are fun. Waiting for the Deep marsh now. Ty sts

Suplas
06-30-2018, 11:38 PM
Increase the time for banner 71! Many do not have all the time for this! Extend to 7 days (1 week)

Shocan
07-01-2018, 12:45 AM
Increase the time for banner 71! Many do not have all the time for this! Extend to 7 days (1 week)
That's what makes it special, it's for the real grinders!

Shocan
07-01-2018, 12:49 AM
4500 tokens at 1 token per run plus the length of the map PLUS everyone wants to clear it... C'mon, really? When people get around that coin amount they'll just sell it for millions anyway if it's that much of a grind! Sure you could get lucky and get 75 20 murkstone kits but... C'mon. Also the expansion was definitely overhyped, not that "big". I still prefer the 61 cap expansion with the intro of maus. And like someone said about back stories, I agree. I also miss the pets that were on the side somewhere in the map, like Barkley! I hope the content that slowly releases is enormous, or else you can take away the biggest expansion ever, maybe biggest money grab, with current status and recent changes. Just my thoughts, take em of leave em

matthew (flash)
07-01-2018, 10:27 AM
Mage ultimate useless can u change them ? Thanks

Motherless_Child
07-01-2018, 11:43 AM
Hey Arlorians!

- Difficulty of bosses
- Ultimate Abilities

Currently known feelings

Current Proposals
Ultimate Aimed Shot: Min and Max damage widened. Compared to current live version, Min will be ~2.5x stronger, Max will be ~5.5x stronger
- A similar increase will need to happen to Meteor Strike

Ultimates need a visual.......... The lack of a "visual" or some sort of "presence" seems/feels a bit "inadequate"..... I'm using the mage "Meteor Strike" ultimate but, where are the meteors/destruction?? Something seems "absent".... Just my opinion.....

Inspect screen seems incomplete.....

= Lost in the middle of the ocean......

= Much more legible...... The color and the icons are desperately needed........... New inspect layout is great, it's just that "all white" is a design "no-no"..... Just my opinion......

Abuze
07-01-2018, 12:39 PM
For everyone complaining about tokens wasn't there a same lack of tokens at the beginning of the mausoleum expan? What happened? More tokens available as the expan progressed. Same thing could be said for the current new currency. Besides you can gain a good amount of token just from crafting, dislike the crafting cost tho.

3)refuel: i appreciate the 100% mana ignore on skill..no comment about that.. But the 100% movespeed? Whats the point? Haste set gives 200% movespeed.. And why do i need to run 100% faster for 10 seconds..
This ult is quite useful for scenarios where you kill x amount of mobs and run to bosses. Not to mention that its an ult mostly for timed timers.

petedragon
07-01-2018, 03:08 PM
can warriors have a ultimate that does damage not multiply our str it kinda is unfair that we only get to multiply our str while rogue and mage do damage on one of their moves

Slamdk
07-01-2018, 03:22 PM
can warriors have a ultimate that does damage not multiply our str it kinda is unfair that we only get to multiply our str while rogue and mage do damage on one of their moves

Lol... have you ever tried reflective barrier? On boss is almost instakill (maybe 1% health remaining) is that not enough damage?

Motherless_Child
07-01-2018, 03:22 PM
Hey Arlorians!

- Difficulty of bosses
- Ultimate Abilities

Currently known feelings

Current Proposals
Ultimate Aimed Shot: Min and Max damage widened. Compared to current live version, Min will be ~2.5x stronger, Max will be ~5.5x stronger
- A similar increase will need to happen to Meteor Strike

XP combos....

I'm just trying to fathom how relevant this XP combo system is when the mobs are still giving virtually "NO" XP...... I ran an entire swamp map and received "sub-par" XP...... Getting really tired of killing "salamanders" to complete the "shimmering crystal" quests.... Time for something new..... That's so "4 years" ago......

Tuhguhbuhbuh
07-01-2018, 07:39 PM
The meteor ultimate is very underwhelming. Pet Comet's meteor AA has a more devastating effect, I know this because I use both in festerfang swamp map. Also you don't even notice meteor ultimate hitting, visuals need tinkering. Thank you.

P.S my hieroglyphics isn't that strong. Please revert text back to English :)

supersyan
07-02-2018, 04:04 AM
Please extend the time to get the special banner to 10 days from 5 days.

supersyan
07-02-2018, 07:50 AM
The new daily "festerfang relics - acquire 6 festrefang relics ' isn't properly working propeprly only partial. when opening relics it doesn't working and if any party member opens it doesn't working.

Irg
07-02-2018, 08:36 AM
Mage grand protection doesn't feel grand at all

Joe Webb
07-02-2018, 09:02 AM
The meteor ultimate is meh but the fact that there is no "meteor" animation is a real bummer

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
07-02-2018, 10:20 AM
The mage shield ultimate is better than I expected.... Really came in handy when I was in the swamp and I was about to get "ganged" by 3 of those oversized gators..... I will pass on the other 2 mage ultimates. The ultimates seem to take awhile to fill and they reset when you leave maps, so if they are "half full" when you leave a map, it will reset.... Would be better if the "gauge" never resets......

Ran with a couple rogues.... I really like that speed boost from the rogue's ultimate...... I finally know what it feels like to "GO REAL FAST"..... Kinda like it.... Got me thinking about "a need 4 speed" now... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ran with a warrior who used that "reflective barrier" ultimate..... OMG, PRO!!!!!! Now "That's" an "ULTIMATE"!!!!!!!!!!

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-02-2018, 10:53 AM
P.S my hieroglyphics isn't that strong. Please revert text back to English :)

Using my special Hieroglyph magic I can see 2 sets of UI overlapping. One that goes Invite > Send > Join > Message. The other goes Send > Join > Message.

I'm trying to look into this one, but I'm unable to get a case where the Inspect button does not appear for a player. Do know if there are any certain circumstances going on that you can't inspect someone?

thekragle
07-02-2018, 11:57 AM
Using my special Hieroglyph magic I can see 2 sets of UI overlapping. One that goes Invite > Send > Join > Message. The other goes Send > Join > Message.

I'm trying to look into this one, but I'm unable to get a case where the Inspect button does not appear for a player. Do know if there are any certain circumstances going on that you can't inspect someone?

Vroom, it looks like this only happens for me when I am in a party. That's when there is overlapping. Join a party and see if it glitches on you then.

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-02-2018, 01:32 PM
Vroom, it looks like this only happens for me when I am in a party. That's when there is overlapping. Join a party and see if it glitches on you then.

Tried being in a party, and I can see places in the logic where this could potentially break, but I'm unable to reproduce the situation I'm seeing in the screenshot (specially I always have Inspect as an available option). What this currently means is that I can do something to fix it, but I won't actually know if it's fixed =P

crossfire
07-02-2018, 02:32 PM
Make high gear useful in festerfang map!high gear getting weaker not like dragon stuff lvl 46

Tippertwo
07-02-2018, 06:13 PM
It happens if you’re not in a party too. I think part of the reason is bc some of the tabs won’t show, such as “join..” so that when they do show they get merged with other tabs :/

Kaziscate
07-03-2018, 01:36 AM
Just tested Grand Protection and it absolutely got shredded in one second by like 7 Reptus. Grand Protection is definitely going to need a massive buff. The icon for Grand Protection seems a bit misleading because it makes it look like a heal skill when it isn't.

For Meteor Strike, if it can one shot kill or get same level mobs to low health I'd say it's fine. Would also like a meteor animation rather than the exact same animation as fireball.

As for Energize, I think it's perfectly fine.

arcanefid
07-03-2018, 03:39 AM
* Viewing other player's stats screen looks horribly bad compared to what we had. The icons and colored stats looked pretty good, now it's just an ugly mess. I have legit not been able to "spy" on anyone and look at their stats after expansion launched, that's how bad it is.

* Add better looking icons for the Beast of the Swamp achievement, also the two Raid bosses, the "100" icon is just sort of... lazy?

* Crafting Murkstones should be cheaper. As some others mentioned, by the time we have farmed enough for one single item, we would have spent like 900,000 Gold crafting tokens. I suggest 250 Gold or even 50.

* Gold drops are very low in new zones. They're not even good compared to older maps such as Forgotten Ruins or Underhul. Although the Deep Marsh boss is OK for now, the time and potions it takes to die just makes it 0 or negative digits in the end.

* The Deep Marsh boss heals a lot. Maybe like Dor'lyn? Re-check? Using Korruption and other pets helps, but it's still pretty much impossible to kill for the average party.

* The skills get stuck after the first boss dies in Deep Marsh, specifically when fighting the Beast Swamp, and unlike the previous bug, going to Inventory or other places does not help fix it.

* I don't want to say this, but the spirit sword looks really really bad. I mean, the idea is OK, but it just looks like a very low resolution drawing and then enlarged.

On to the Warrior's stuff...

* Reflective Barrier (Support) is now pretty much a useless skill. 500% damage reduction is OK, the Double Health part is just plain useless after that. And also there's nothing to show that we have used the skill, and can see Mages or Rogues using their Arcane Shield or Razor during the time our skill is active, which means they just wasted them.

Conclusion: Pretty bad, and definitely not worth 10 Skill Points for a one or two times use.

* The Rage (Offensive) ultimate is also sort of useless. 5X STR gives us cool looking stats, but that's about it, we don't even notice it when dealing damage to the new bosses, and in other older maps it usually hasn't filled up when we have reached the boss. You would think being an Offensive Ultimate skill it would actually help do some significant damage to bosses, it actually does nothing.

Conclusion: as of now totally not worth it. Not even if it costs 3 Skill Points.

* Immortal (Defensive) is one of the skills I have not tried yet, the reason is that the other two skills sound more useful considering we can use them only once or twice in a map. Some seconds of being "immortal" and taunting enemies is not really what I would spend 10 skill points on. It just means safety for that time, but nothing more. Juggernaut pretty much does that already anyway.

Conclusion: not worth the skill points, and definitely not worth waiting a whole run for it.

Overall, none of the Ultimates for Warriors is actually worth it considering that we have to spend 10 Skill Points, and that we can only use them once or twice for a run. Personally I would much better invest in some passives or unlock other skills.

Also, maybe add some effects that make them at least look cool when they're used, or not even cool, just enough for the party to notice we're actually trying. :P

Anyway, thanks for reading and thanks for the expansion. I like it overall, it's pretty good I think, though just not as polished as I expected. :D

Motherless_Child
07-03-2018, 03:53 PM
Just tested Grand Protection and it absolutely got shredded in one second by like 7 Reptus. Grand Protection is definitely going to need a massive buff. The icon for Grand Protection seems a bit misleading because it makes it look like a heal skill when it isn't.

For Meteor Strike, if it can one shot kill or get same level mobs to low health I'd say it's fine. Would also like a meteor animation rather than the exact same animation as fireball.

As for Energize, I think it's perfectly fine.

I ran with a mage who used it... I did not notice/feel a significant difference......

The only ultimate I found to be "ultimate" is that rogue ultimate that gives the speed boost... I have not personally used it as a rogue because I have not yet gotten her to 67 but, running in maps with other rogues who used it, I love it as a PT member recipient of the ability.

Also, the new time would be better as "non 24hr".... Just my opinion.......

With new 100k+ requirements to reach each new level, it probably would be cool to have some more "lucrative XP" rewarding "repeatables" for the new map........ Like 600-1000 XP repeatables........ Of course, the repeatables would only be activated after the "first to cap" event has ended............ LOL...

Mage's "ultimate shield" would be good if it provided an immediate remedy to stuns, freezes, roots, poison, bleeding, ETC. and an immunity to the same as long as the shield is active/not broken........ PVE only...... Just my opinion....

will0
07-03-2018, 05:01 PM
please add banish chance on meteor ultimate

Motherless_Child
07-03-2018, 05:19 PM
please add banish chance on meteor ultimate

That's actually not bad....... A banish "chance" to the meteor strike is definitely excellent feedback.............

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-03-2018, 05:57 PM
Scheduled for this week:
Increased damage of Ultimated Aimed Shot
Increased damage of Meteor Strike

VFX improvements will come (when our VFX guy isn't on holiday)

Ravager
07-03-2018, 06:36 PM
Increase the rate at which the ultimates increase points to become available. Some maps, including the new ones, I may run and not be able to use the ultimate. Happens more often in maps below maso. But that's a silly waste to respec and make yourself weaker to all other maps sacrificing 10 skill points.

Consider giving us free respecs or a free respecs week. That way we can better test.

Make ultimates increase points on dmg taken and received only. Not when in combat stance. As of right now you can idle and gain ultimate points. Seems like it could start getting to be an annoying requirement for timed runners to sit and wait a dozen minutes before they start the run.

Or make the ultimates 5 points instead of 10. People who love their 66 build will be able to retain those builds and add an ultimate at 71.

Motherless_Child
07-03-2018, 07:23 PM
Increase the rate at which the ultimates increase points to become available. Some maps, including the new ones, I may run and not be able to use the ultimate. Happens more often in maps below maso. But that's a silly waste to respec and make yourself weaker to all other maps sacrificing 10 skill points.

Consider giving us free respecs or a free respecs week. That way we can better test.

Make ultimates increase points on dmg taken and received only. Not when in combat stance. As of right now you can idle and gain ultimate points. Seems like it could start getting to be an annoying requirement for timed runners to sit and wait a dozen minutes before they start the run.

Or make the ultimates 5 points instead of 10. People who love their 66 build will be able to retain those builds and add an ultimate at 71.

Yeah.... These ultimates aren't worth waiting that long for.... I will test the new upgrades but, if we have to wait so long and sacrifice so many skill points, they need to be better...... I will test the changes and post my honest opinion....

Motherless_Child
07-03-2018, 07:31 PM
Scheduled for this week:

Cool....

But there needs to be some type of visual..... Presence.......

Not being funny or anything, just real....... We need meteor to be more present, it's nott just a preference thing, it's more about how can we effectively utilize/control this ability/skill if we have no way of knowing when it actually occurs/happens?

Motherless_Child
07-03-2018, 07:44 PM
Scheduled for this week:

I'm liking the highlighted... LOL......

Anyone knows if that (refuel) applies to caster???? I honestly don't know.....

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-03-2018, 10:07 PM
I'm liking the highlighted... LOL......

Anyone knows if that (refuel) applies to caster???? I honestly don't know.....

It does apply to caster

Abuze
07-03-2018, 10:54 PM
There's a glitch with the boss in hydra, if you get swallowed you won't receive loot.
Also pets like venom with a pull AA and such can move the boss around causing tactics to defeat this boss to fail and become messy.

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-03-2018, 11:09 PM
There's a glitch with the boss in hydra, if you get swallowed you won't receive loot.
Also pets like venom with a pull AA and such can move the boss around causing tactics to defeat this boss to fail and become messy.

Hmm thanks for this report. We found cases in testing where the boss can be pulled and thought we fixed them, these pets might not be using proper behavior on their pulls. We'll get this looked at!

will0
07-04-2018, 12:02 AM
That's actually not bad....... A banish "chance" to the meteor strike is definitely excellent feedback.............

correct the meteor ult doesn't work well on bosses only mobs... with so many mobs in the new map and maus banish chance will be helpful in the run

arcanefid
07-04-2018, 12:37 PM
Going to Hydra's Bog from World Map takes me to Festerfang Outpost instead. I can only go there if I use the Join button.

Marosok
07-04-2018, 01:11 PM
-
Sometimes happen i can´t join "no timed" Hydra map (must join timed run).
Sometimes happen that i am disconnected from server when joining Hydra map (no timed).
Sometimes happen when Hydra swallow me i respawn on map (not in her stomach) and everything is in buggy speed (2x speed).

Oakmaiden
07-04-2018, 01:22 PM
Please make more quests to earn Murkstones and Drop a few more in map from mobs.

macgreaze
07-04-2018, 01:31 PM
Put warriors ultimate back to how it was. Nobody complained about it and it's about time warriors got something to help them deal with bosses.

Also I think it's now time to implement a temporary play ban for players who leave maps early. The new maps take a long time to work through, it is soul destroying getting 75% through a map only for players to leave. Some players do this constantly and it needs to be punished. I suggest a 30 min ban from entering maps and this increases if they keep repeating this behavior.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

PsychoNuke
07-04-2018, 01:55 PM
I only tested things for mage so I will just comment specific to them.

Spirit Vs Mire Set Vs Endless/Tained Set
At present players are able to play raids with the endless/tainted set, they are not OP but are better than 2/2 Mire and the spirit gear. Players are able to kill bosses and loot set gears+tokens. I do not see any reason for players to grind for Spirit helm and armor for over all content as they lack set bonus and are very underpowered compare to Endless/Tainted sets.

Mire Set Vs Nightmare/Voice Set
For Mausoleum (as it will remain the gold mine and is scaled to level 71) Voice/Nightmare set is far better than any Level 71 gear introduced yet, simply because of the set bonus. I think that the Mire Set bonus should cover Mausoleum as well, unless you guys have different ideas to improve the difference in stats and cover the gap. Endgame gear should eclipse the low level gear IMO.

The difficulty of the Swamps is fine for grinding XP for toons and for spirit gear. The difficulty for raids is also fair considering the current gear is meh, and the Mire Set bonus is not enabled yet. Btw, nice boss mechanics and logics, loving the raids :) Please transform Nightmare Raid into something similar.

- Difficulty of bosses

Besides of the known bugs I do not see any issues at present. (People struggling with mechanics is fun to watch, time to write a blog on aggro :D)

- Ultimate Abilities
The overall cool down and charge time for Ultimates should come down a little. To give you a perspective: I tested them Elite Glint maps, if I am soloing the map then I expect the Utimates to be usable at-least 3 times, i.e., 2 times on mobs and once on Boss. Where as at present I can only use it 2 times. So kindly tweak it.

Now coming to the specifics:

Energize:

VFX: Good, and I like that its anchored at player. Though it does not show the radius of effect, its important for players to know the radius to get accustomed to the distance they will need to keep to help the other party member in raids. May be a light circle showing the effect radius will do the job.
Skill: No doubt it is a great support skill for empowering your party to do burst damage, but currently we are only able to use it once in a boss fight for a very short duration. The damage output from burst isn't much hence IMO the unltimate should bring CD of all skills to 1 sec.

If you look at it, the heavy damage skills for rogue and mage are already at 2-4sec cd. At present it reduces to 1-2 sec. If you make it 65% it will not make much difference, I think bringing them down to 1sec cd will be perfect. You cant certainly tune it later if it seems OP, but then arent Ultimates suppose to be OP?

Grand Protection:

VFX: Umm Cottonkill's shield, seriously? At-least change the color of it to be distinguishable :).
Skill: I don't see any issues with this Ultimate. There is not such information given in the skill info. Its just there is no content at present where I would waste 10 skill points on a shield that basically does the same thing my arcane shield does but is scaled to my health instead of str/int.
Anyway, one thing to note is that the shield disappears after sometime even if I don't take any damage, intended? There is no mention of it in the skill notes.

Meteor Strike:
Oh man I was looking forward for this Ultimate ever since you guys talked and hyped about it. I got so hyped after reading the skill description: "A giant fireball rains from the sky in a large area.." that I leveled to 67 on my toes, no kidding. Then I used the ULTIMATE and it literally broke my heart. I turned from :D to :blue: in a second. Anyway:

VFX: Poor. Please make a Fireball rain from the sky. Two major aspect on VFX to show:
1) AOE radius, show the players the distance the skill covers to make them accustomed to the it.
2) Show the anchor, I believe this skill anchors on closest mob?(please clarify) If so, I would appreciate if it show a sign for it the same way Time Shift skill does.
Skill: Very under-powered and not at all devastating as it says in the skill description. I expect this ultimate to deplete 10% of the level 71 boss's health, I mean you took away DS (12% health depletion every proc), so a 1 time skill should at-least be little power-full in comparison.

A possible bug with Ultimates: Sometimes when I respec in towns or in an active map the Ultimate I choose shows as ready to use, and I was able to use the Ultimate in town and in map. Though I am not able to reproduce this again and again, but I can do it after some interval of time. Sporadic? I dont know.

I will conclude by saying that Ultimates are suppose to be powerful one time skills and the saddest thing will be a misfire, hence please make sure VFX and skill power is set keeping such conditions in mind. Thank you.

DarkShadowess
07-04-2018, 04:38 PM
Currently known feelings

Current Proposals
Increased damage of Ultimated Aimed Shot (Min will be ~2.5x stronger, Max will be ~5.5x stronger)

Note: We know skills are sometimes getting stuck and are working to solve it.[/QUOTE]

As a new to the Ultimates Rogue I created 3 versions in my skills save area with each Ultimate. Here are my suggestions:

Agree that charge time is WAY too slow as well as usage time.

Why not make them one of the fastest charge times to nearly instant?

With mobs getting stronger (We should all hope), we need all we can to support our teams.

For rogues unable to afford speed sets I like the speed. Especially useful when running to the boss in Elite Southern Gates of Underhul.

Heal is very short. We all use pots for this mostly, so useless.

Aimed power shot ought to be perhaps a muti-shot despite the bow used.

Definately make them more visible. If it effects the entire team they should all glow once selected.

Lastly, STS needs to address skill bar locking, huge pings at times, and maybe put more room around Brawler area so people not wishing to fight don't get inadvertantly killed.

Thank you
Darkshadowess 67 Rogue

Motherless_Child
07-05-2018, 08:29 AM
Besides of the known bugs I do not see any issues at present. (People struggling with mechanics is fun to watch, time to write a blog on aggro :D)

LOL..... It's been REALLY bad this morning..... Ran festerfang swamp a bunch of times today and have not completed the map once........... Had to ditch them all......... This is why I basically quit running PTs during Maus expansion and confined PTing to events only........ We may need a "blog" AND an accompanying "video" for "mob mechanic" educational purposes.............. LOL...............

On another note, I remember an earlier post that I did saying the mage "ultimate shield" was "not too bad".... I recant...... It breaks like it's nothing....... That shield should just be pure "unbreakable/impenetrable" for a particular duration of time (i.e. 8-10 seconds and not something skimp like 5 seconds, LOL)........................ I'm kind of against there even being a "shield" for a mage ultimate, just my opinion......

Motherless_Child
07-05-2018, 11:16 AM
Swamp elixirs........

I'm still testing their effectiveness (been using the health regen and the power one) but, I noticed they do not "roll over".... What I mean by this is, if you open the elixir while running the map and you leave the map with time left on the elixir, it does not work when you re-enter the map............

It would be really cool if they "worked" as long as time is still left on the elixir instead of becoming "dead" after leaving the map even though you have "minutes" left until the elixir "wears off".................

LOL.... I just use them because I like the "visual" but, would be nice if they did not just deactivate once you've left the map...... The power swamp elixir seemed to get us through the boss battle pretty quickly, which is why I still have "minutes" left until the elixir wears off........... LOL.....

Oakmaiden
07-05-2018, 08:05 PM
Kermit called.. he wants the froggy chorus returned to Festerfang!

anandd
07-11-2018, 03:42 AM
Could ultimate get a more WOW animation, right now you barely even notice it.true rit now they dont feel like ultimates

Sent from my HM NOTE 1S using Tapatalk

ciagenny
07-17-2018, 08:39 PM
Aim rogue Ultimate after last update, need bigger damage, longer duration, or less cool down in my opinion.
Ds proc on Maus boss still deal greater damage than my aim ulti (rogue) also the possibility of miss fire to barrels in graveyard (or other maps where barrels are around bosses) is a bit annoying.
Still I'm using this ulti to look how far I can take advantage of it Or will revert back my points to razor :/

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Fsuryo
07-21-2018, 04:56 AM
Fixed and focus to the map please. Multiple times bosses freezing on non-timed map and all of us can't access the timed bog.

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Rigrem
07-25-2018, 04:53 PM
Ultimates need a visual.......... The lack of a "visual" or some sort of "presence" seems/feels a bit "inadequate"..... I'm using the mage "Meteor Strike" ultimate but, where are the meteors/destruction?? Something seems "absent".... Just my opinion.....

Inspect screen seems incomplete.....

= Lost in the middle of the ocean......

= Much more legible...... The color and the icons are desperately needed........... New inspect layout is great, it's just that "all white" is a design "no-no"..... Just my opinion......

I completely agree that the animation is missing for that ultimate I wanted to see the meteors but nothing was a tremendous disappointment to me

Kaziscate
07-26-2018, 04:00 PM
I like fighting Lord Orrick, but the only issue I have with him is that one shot kill move he is constantly doing throughout the fight just needs to go. It's a waste of unnecessary deaths. As for Hydra, I would like to see more mechanics with the tentacles, such as being able to damage the boss after all tentacles are destroyed, and the belly. The fight is also too buggy as well.