PDA

View Full Version : someone help me understand?

razerfingers
11-14-2011, 07:19 PM
its seems to me in my opnion and observations the so called "elite" is for the people that buy plat get those 4x elixirs and grind am i not correct? so i think for the people who dont wanna do the "elite" lvl like make some other vanity helemt and shiled and armor make them drops or put them in platnuim store cause i wanna be diffrent to..just sayin..said my two cents no faming thanks :)

Ayc2000
11-14-2011, 07:21 PM
well, some people still grind with gold elixirs...but very few now :/
so yeah...basically...
no hope for me ever getting there.

razerfingers
11-14-2011, 07:24 PM
well, some people still grind with gold elixirs...but very few now :/
so yeah...basically...
no hope for me ever getting there. i know how you feel but still what about the kids that play and dont have credit cards to buy plat and such just to get a one of a kind vanity armor? just im like i wish i could but still theres the time issue also some people dont have all the time in the world to grind and get to the elite either.

Ayc2000
11-14-2011, 07:28 PM
yeah, i can't buy platinum, and I know lots of people like that. and now, its school too, which leaves even less time for grinding.

razerfingers
11-14-2011, 07:30 PM
yup thats my point exactly so i just lvl to 65 cap get bored cause grinding isnt fun either without elixirs cause you dont see your xp bar move and then you get mad and do other things but good for those people who have pl as their life goal. and if this has been brought up before my bad imma bring it up again

Battlelock
11-14-2011, 07:38 PM
Sorry, but I completely disagree. The vanities are for the hardcore. There are adults and kids with the vanities. So the "I'm a kid" excuse doesn't work.
I am not selfish in my opinions. I don't have any vanities nor do I deserve them.

Many ppl have said put them in the plat store, in many threads. Why not buy plat elixirs to lvl to get the vanities.

They're achieved!! So achieve it and stop complaining.

Ayc2000
11-14-2011, 07:40 PM
I think they have a little "hall of fame" for the really hardcore who don't use elixers at all, but to my knowledge, no one is on it yet
and @ battlelock, I don't think this was the intention to say the vanities are awarded wrongly, just a thought about how hardcore they really are.. I still think they are hardcore though :) just an interpretation of other's opinions

Conradin
11-14-2011, 07:41 PM
Don't like the idea. Regardles if you use 4x elixures its still a lot of xp. There are those who don't use plat elixures aswell and they are truely elite. HOwever if they put a vanity armor in the store it wouldn't be elite at all to get to 66. See my point? Anyways if you want vanity armor or shield check out the new ones in the store. for 10 plat you can get wings and for 5 plat you can get a stake shield.

Oh and i gave you negitive rep points- thats what you wanted right? Well i got you to 2 bars.

BTW i have never gotten an elite vanity item.

razerfingers
11-14-2011, 07:42 PM
Don't like the idea. Regardles if you use 4x elixures its still a lot of xp. There are those who don't use plat elixures aswell and they are truely elite. HOwever if they put a vanity armor in the store it wouldn't be elite at all to get to 66. See my point? Anyways if you want vanity armor or shield check out the new ones in the store. for 10 plat you can get wings and for 5 plat you can get a stake shield.

Oh and i gave you negitive rep points- thats what you wanted right?

BTW i have never gotten an elite vanity item.
yeah, thanks

razerfingers
11-14-2011, 07:45 PM
i supose opinions arnt accepted as opinions just stop making a thread about put them in the store or this and that so no more posts in here thanks... ohh and close it cause it looks like its heading towards the flameing road not a disscussion to help me understand.

Ayc2000
11-14-2011, 07:45 PM
two red bars now lol!

Battlelock
11-14-2011, 07:53 PM
Razer. I do apologize for this thread. I do disagree with you. However, it is your opinion and your thoughts. That I do respect. Anyone that gives you a negative rep for your opinion, thought, or question shouldn't be on the forums.
If it's any consolation, your opinions still matter. No matter who agrees with them.

DJMdivine
11-14-2011, 07:55 PM
Sorry, but I completely disagree. The vanities are for the hardcore. There are adults and kids with the vanities. So the "I'm a kid" excuse doesn't work.
I am not selfish in my opinions. I don't have any vanities nor do I deserve them.

Many ppl have said put them in the plat store, in many threads. Why not buy plat elixirs to lvl to get the vanities.

They're achieved!! So achieve it and stop complaining.

I agree with this guy. I come home everyday from school at 5:30pm. (only for the first semester thank god xD) I still managed to get the vanity with gold elixirs only, no plat at hand at all. Its possible, but you actually got to put time into it and what I mean by that is maybe an hour to two hours a day. Im pretty for sure everyone has at least an hour spare everyday.

razerfingers
11-14-2011, 07:59 PM
Razer. I do apologize for this thread. I do disagree with you. However, it is your opinion and your thoughts. That I do respect. Anyone that gives you a negative rep for your opinion, thought, or question shouldn't be on the forums.
If it's any consolation, your opinions still matter. No matter who agrees with them.
i just dont like how people dont read it and think they skim and then say its another one of those threads again. i just wanted help understanding because sl has a few diffrent vanities droppin around why cant pl? hooch hats dont cut it for me they're old news kinda now all i want people to do is listen. and true on negative rep but i kinda wanna be the one diffrent from the rest with the most red bars not green

razerfingers
11-14-2011, 08:01 PM
I agree with this guy. I come home everyday from school at 5:30pm. (only for the first semester thank god xD) I still managed to get the vanity with gold elixirs only, no plat at hand at all. Its possible, but you actually got to put time into it and what I mean by that is maybe an hour to two hours a day. Im pretty for sure everyone has at least an hour spare everyday. nope i dont im sorta home schooled so i have work all day to keep me busy on the days i dont go to school and the days i do i get like sometimes not even an hr of free time if you add up having to do chores then eat and then help clean up dinner mess so no i dont have atleast 1-2hrs of time to actually grind and play

BodMaster
11-14-2011, 08:52 PM
The title under your name is Epic buddy :p

Like they given up and you get the title discription of... wait for it.... 'razerfingers'