PDA

View Full Version : Spirit gear max level 50

Majin
06-29-2018, 10:34 PM
Im Wondering what's mean by Max level 50 for spirit gears?

Red coin Armor is already better then Spirit gear (max lvl 50), so what's better? Farm sprit Armor set or red coin gear set?

Assuming red coins are droped in raids. And more content will come in events i.e. waiting of months

Teases
06-29-2018, 10:41 PM
You have to be level 71 to equip them, but they start off with their base stats at level 1 and they gain the max amount (on top of the base stats) up to level 50.

Oursizes
06-29-2018, 11:32 PM
You want the spirit weapon for the proc, not for the stats. Assuming it’s half decent at max level, it will basically be the same as terrorblade, but heals as well. Now multiply that by 4. And I believe the 66 arcanes are only slightly better than the maxed spirit weapons.
This is why a good chunk of terror blades are also being sold on forums and in game. They know exactly what’s coming to them. Why spend 30m+ on one when u can spend ~4m and have it heal your party

Thewolfbull
06-30-2018, 07:48 AM
You want the spirit weapon for the proc, not for the stats. Assuming it’s half decent at max level, it will basically be the same as terrorblade, but heals as well. Now multiply that by 4. And I believe the 66 arcanes are only slightly better than the maxed spirit weapons.
This is why a good chunk of terror blades are also being sold on forums and in game. They know exactly what’s coming to them. Why spend 30m+ on one when u can spend ~4m and have it heal your party

Has anyone tested the spirit weapons pull? If it doesn't proc as often as terror blade no reason to use it.

Marosok
06-30-2018, 09:12 AM
Do not expect lot from all classes spirit weapons pull proc. They know (i hope) it would make many problems with bing bang mobs here and there. Just look on venim biliard AA with TB combo. I hope it will be something like rog traps, maybe. I doubt it will be exact same as TB proc, it is not vortex but roots. If it will be exact same pull proc as TB has, well i must live with it and wait for new arcanes 71.

P.S: At least my TB give me more armor than spirit sword. :D

Oursizes
06-30-2018, 10:48 AM
Has anyone tested the spirit weapons pull? If it doesn't proc as often as terror blade no reason to use it.

Nobody had tested it yet I believe since nobody has the weapon or has maxed it. Probably won’t be proc that often but if you’re running in a premade party of 4 that might not matter too much. At least let’s hope the heal is decent..

Majin
07-02-2018, 12:59 AM
Thanks guys, Questions is about sprit "Armor" set,