PDA

View Full Version : My Event Score!

Communion
06-30-2018, 09:36 AM
I've just started and it took me approximately an hour just to get 2k.

Any advice helps!

Congeniality
06-30-2018, 09:39 AM
Hi there,

I have had the same problem, and don't believe there is really any way around it... Good Luck! :D

Communion
06-30-2018, 09:41 AM
Hi there,

I have had the same problem, and don't believe there is really any way around it... Good Luck! :D

Thanks Con, I think I took a break at the right moment, 3 6's in one number, literally. Ahaa

Hjable
06-30-2018, 12:16 PM
I am using a level 105 rhino with hemi set for this event. Spent many hours playing and spent about 200 plats on hunter exlir. finally have about 9k points.

I’m not to happy with event scoring system. Hemi rhino weapon aoe is way to short to farm this event fast enough as a causal player (1-2 hours a day playing time) Class with good aoe like mage, bear and maybe bird might have a lot better time.

Doing the event at low level with a twink would have been much easy and faster to score points because you can kill the monsters much quicker with combo.

I would be much happier if the bronze tier reward was like 5-10k points. That way casual players will be able to reach it easier. And have access to the vendor ( cool look vanity's) and more.

The other tiers are fine to me for the ones that wanna spend that kinda time grinding for epic rare loot $$$ and huge enchat discount

It would also be sweet if in the event score leader board it shows top 5 players points but each class has it own leader board. And it show there level

Just wanted to up date something:

my rhino finally hit 15k!! I was so happy until i looked at leader board. If they showed each class I bet I would be one of the top for rhino. I enjoyed the event a lot time to get back hunting for the stuff :)

Communion
06-30-2018, 01:40 PM
I am using a level 105 rhino with hemi set for this event. Spent many hours playing and spent about 200 plats on hunter exlir. finally have about 9k points.

I’m not to happy with event scoring system. Hemi rhino weapon aoe is way to short to farm this event fast enough as a causal player (1-2 hours a day playing time) Class with good aoe like mage, bear and maybe bird might have a lot better time.

Doing the event at low level with a twink would have been much easy and faster to score points because you can kill the monsters much quicker with combo.

I would be much happier if the bronze tier reward was like 5-10k points. That way casual players will be able to reach it easier. And have access to the vendor ( cool look vanity's) and more.

The other tiers are fine to me for the ones that wanna spend that kinda time grinding for epic rare loot $$$ and huge enchat discount

It would also be sweet if in the event score leader board it shows top 5 players points but each class has it own leader board. And it show there level

Sounds like good suggestion for Cinco. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=13

Mine AGK
06-30-2018, 02:46 PM
Sounds like good suggestion for Cinco. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=13

Mage is the best to use. I get roughly 3.5-3.8k per hour. Good luck grinding

Draebatad
06-30-2018, 09:44 PM
Mage definitely has the upper hand in scoring points. 5/10/15k points was the way to go for *most* people/character classes. Should've stuck with it. That, plus an increase to vanity drop rates. How do you like to spend your Friday, Saturday and Sunday and yet still get something out of an event in an online game while attending to real life obligations? And we had events back to back over the last two weekends. Too much, too close together, is disruptive and can be a turn off to people, especially if they don't meet their goals in terms of points or some good loot within a reasonable amount of time spent in a game. In regards to how one's time is spent over a three day period, life-game balance is absent once again (for most people/classes). Otherwise, it's a great event. There's room for improvement in the next events. Each event is a learning experience for everyone. Don't give up, if you have the time and patience, keep at it. Best of luck to you on reaching the tier you need and looting some nice new vanities!

Hjable
06-30-2018, 10:13 PM
Got my first egg today I love it and love the drop rate how it is. And plat is not required to do these event there is a non tradable version for the vainity for those that don’t get the plats Need more events just not such a long grind to bronze 1 level to be able to use vendor to get new item.

Back to back event can become a money pit but that’s because I want the tradable version that I can sell for gold if I choose to. as long as there generous gold event and Untradable ( fake version) vainity that can be purchase for gold available I happy and can’t complain :).

Would like to see some mix up in event environment to get different scenery . Like cinco put up a massage that says for limit time boss in forest of heaven or any dungeon is droping this new item for so amount of hours. good luck and happy hunting . That kinda event can be place in between the good events. With out the event there not much to do if u cap all class and not big into pvp. I’m not to big into farming endgame item to sell for gold. I enjoy hunting for items I can keep and send to my twink so I can show it off.

Arccjohn
07-01-2018, 10:49 AM
I think that PL really made a mistake with this event update. I myself put in around 20+ hours of ingame time, enough to rack up 40k event points, and got almost nothing out of it. The myxx spawn rate was horrid in that in total I believe I saw her maybe 7 times. As well as this I probably killed at least 1-2k gold bones only to never drop a vanity from any of them. I spent a total of around 800 plat on the event only to be utterly let down even after spending most of my weekend on farming. There needs to be more reward in an event especially since now I am less likely to participate in later events with how utterly let down I am with the current event. If the myxx spawn rate and vanity drop rate were increased even just by a single tenth of a percent, maybe the items would not be worth as much but I think that the hype and number of people farming would increase to a point where the game can be fun again.

Nipunsky
07-01-2018, 11:32 AM
I think that PL really made a mistake with this event update. I myself put in around 20+ hours of ingame time, enough to rack up 40k event points, and got almost nothing out of it. The myxx spawn rate was horrid in that in total I believe I saw her maybe 7 times. As well as this I probably killed at least 1-2k gold bones only to never drop a vanity from any of them. I spent a total of around 800 plat on the event only to be utterly let down even after spending most of my weekend on farming. There needs to be more reward in an event especially since now I am less likely to participate in later events with how utterly let down I am with the current event. If the myxx spawn rate and vanity drop rate were increased even just by a single tenth of a percent, maybe the items would not be worth as much but I think that the hype and number of people farming would increase to a point where the game can be fun again.100% with you dude... Even though i didn't farm much, i know my friends did farm a lot and got nothing out of it ;-;

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk