PDA

View Full Version : Sore losers using barrels to kill you now?

Nofox
06-30-2018, 06:54 PM
I was killed by a L16 person, then I got my revenge, was #1 at like 20k score and then he comes at me with a barrel running around.

The bots shot it and it was faneto for me.

Escanor
06-30-2018, 07:32 PM
This dirty move plus lag is fatality

Dalmony
07-02-2018, 05:00 PM
I was killed by a L16 person, then I got my revenge, was #1 at like 20k score and then he comes at me with a barrel running around.

The bots shot it and it was faneto for me.

Isn’t that the whole point of barrels though?

I do admit something which seems below the belt/annoying is when people suicide barrel ie they’re not trying to take you down so they can stay in the match, or get coins, they’re literally just trying to ruin your game.

Escanor
07-02-2018, 06:28 PM
Isn’t that the whole point of barrels though?

I do admit something which seems below the belt/annoying is when people suicide barrel ie they’re not trying to take you down so they can stay in the match, or get coins, they’re literally just trying to ruin your game.

The worst ones are the bots, they be shooting you and make it easy for the bomb holding kamikaze players. OH and the campers omg, they're just too skilled to move and play by themselves and they wait till the #1 aproach them to catch him off guard. Did I tell you about the dudes who hide and seek and after shoots your in your back when you are busy with 2-3 enemies? Ah no.

I have to get rid of these every day, and add the cronical lag that is part of the game. If I just didn't have lag I wouldn't complain about nothing but every since It STILLS LAG THE HELL OUTTA the game...

MrB
07-18-2018, 09:04 AM
I do you still get the lag? I had awful problems with lag when bots were running around but sense update 2days ago it runs extremely smooth. It didn't say anything about fixing lag in update but yeah, luckily everything runs smoothly now accept bots running through the walls and on weird angle 😂