PDA

View Full Version : How to show devs your al issues on a pc

im jeff
06-30-2018, 10:53 PM
Only show tech devs of sts this because sometimes this can show ur pcs info.

So there are alot of issues with al on pcs, here is how to show a dev what issues ur having with al.
1 go to http://account.spacetimestudios.com/arcanelegends/ (Normal arcane legend website to play the game on pc)

2 when the error pops up if your using the app called google chrome press Shift Ctrl i and the inspect bar will pop up on the right side and it looks like this

After this pops up press this button and yes i did mess around abit lol

After you click it the button will be blue so next hover over the arcane legends website and click, this will select the element in the coding,

next press console and take a screenshot and private message a tech dev/mod etc the screenshot, the warnings are yellow errors are red, if there are no errors or warnings that pop up then that would be weird. Example of how it looks

Now i did mark some things out for security reasons lol, i didnt have an error for my pc when i loaded al up so i used a different website. But this is an example of how errors and warnings look. White is normal which means no problems

Note if this doesnt show any errors try a different browser, there are many out there, pm me for a list of them if you need a new one because there are some fake browsers out there that are malware etc.