PDA

View Full Version : Biosphere xp per hour?

Silentarrow
11-14-2011, 09:30 PM
Does Anybody know the xp per hour rate of the biosphere deck?

Would be greatly appreciated

-Silent

javier995
11-14-2011, 09:37 PM
Does Anybody know the xp per hour rate of the biosphere deck?

Would be greatly appreciated

-Silent

About 2520. It's roughly about 42 xp per run. Every run lasts about a minutes. About 2520 give or take.

Kanozaki
11-14-2011, 09:40 PM
About 2520. It's roughly about 42 xp per run. Every run lasts about a minutes. About 2520 give or take.

that is if you stop at second door and have a decent team , stopping at first door gives a tad more exp

javier995
11-14-2011, 09:46 PM

that is if you stop at second door and have a decent team , stopping at first door gives a tad more exp

Yes stopping at the mob before you enter the second door. All you need is me is;D lol
I got 1500 in about 40 minutes awhile ago(maybe less). Check my thread for my runs. It gives a tad more xp then other runs.

Slant
11-14-2011, 09:56 PM
he stops just before second door, fastest is remake on first room, but fastest if solo on 3x or multi coz ppl have to rejoin like every 20 seconds

edit: lol he posted before me im in ur runs, he is faster, a couple of creeps get missed but thats k

javier995
11-14-2011, 10:02 PM
he stops just before second door, fastest is remake on first room, but fastest if solo on 3x or multi coz ppl have to rejoin like every 20 seconds

edit: lol he posted before me im in ur runs, he is faster, a couple of creeps get missed but thats k

K *goes off to change xp runs thread*

Vladrac
11-14-2011, 10:24 PM
Hey Silent! I made notes during solo xp runs through SY2 with both Vladrac (ENG) and Starcraft (COM). Here is some info I can provide from my own observations:

(NOTE: These numbers were noted while using 3x XP + 2x DMG + 25% RUN while solo)

- Full clear yielded 123 xp. This run consisted of no boss kill. Time per run about 1:40 to 1:52.
- Partial clear yielded 100 xp. This run consisted of killing mobs from start of map to the inside of first door, and the group directly outside second door ONLY. Time per run about 0:58 to 1:10.
- XP/hr with Vladrac the Engineer about 4400 per hour, based on "partial clear".
- XP/hr with Starcraft the Commando about 4800 per hour, based on "partial clear".

I discovered that I scored more XP/hr using my "partial clear" scheme. I would say I squeezed in about 800 more XP/hr than with the full clear.

I hope my observations wil help!

EDIT: I realized my personal calculations for "XP/hr" was actually 30 minutes, not 60 minutes. I was accounting for how long each round of enhancers lasted. Above numbers are now fixed!

Silentarrow
11-14-2011, 10:30 PM
Thank you so much guys! It's not as bad as I thought :).

Remind me to give you some rep tommorow Vlad :).

javier995
11-14-2011, 10:36 PM
Thank you so much guys! It's not as bad as I thought :).

Remind me to give you some rep tommorow Vlad :).

I'll remind you! Lol
Btw add me on SL I'm running biosphere atm!

Silentarrow
11-14-2011, 10:41 PM
I'll remind you! Lol
Btw add me on SL I'm running biosphere atm!

Really bad connection ATM sorry :(. I'm starting my major grind on Friday if you would like to join me!

javier995
11-14-2011, 11:02 PM
Really bad connection ATM sorry :(. I'm starting my major grind on Friday if you would like to join me!

You can join mine actually, I'll be leveling all week. Once I get done with com, I'll level my engi. ;)

Shaocalur
11-15-2011, 08:56 AM
Depends, if you pull from comm door? Do you use an elixer??

javier995
11-15-2011, 09:11 AM
Depends, if you pull from comm door? Do you use an elixer??

None from com, and no enhanced. Check my thread in General Discussion, I have the types of runs I'll be doing there.

Slant
11-15-2011, 10:05 AM
haha almost every person who hosts has a different way of doing it

-remake at 55 - this is just getting the first room, fastest for solo elixers or for smaller groups (2-3) people if everyone is on multis, thing is theres gonna be a new map every 20 seconds, so you have to join fast, this is also best for groups that dont have mandos as massive AOE damage is almost essential in this map without which it becomes pot intensive

-remake at 22 - this is after the first door on the left, fastest for full group runs, pull out the creeps from the room to entrance, instead of running in and shooting all over the place, when the enemies are together engies and mandos can take them out faster. Variations on this run include one mando opening the mando door and pulling the creeps out, or one mando going ahead down the corridor, and pulling a few more creeps to the entrance of the first door at the same time as someone who pulls the creeps inside the door to the entrance

-remake after second room, another popular spot to remake the map, you get the additional creeps along the way

-remake just before boss - this is where zerodeaths stop, people run along this stretch to get the one box that may have mats. If you are doing this, then there should be just three stops on the map, the first one in the first room, the second one in the second room entrance, the third one in the middle of the third room and the last one at the end of the map just before the bombs, in time for remake. This is a massive amount of xp per run, but marginally slower than remaking at the first door or first room.

-elix boss run - (works best on mandos) skip all doors, finish mobs along the corridor without stopping till just before the second room door, let them all gather here, and take em out its just one straight rush, dodge the bombs, dont diffuse, stick to the wall on the other side of von uber and take him out

im sure there are other variations of the run lol

bronislav84
11-15-2011, 11:36 AM
Remake at 22 (unless it glitches then the count is different) with optional com door drag has been the fastest xp for me, ever. Even my non enhancer friends noticed their xp going quicker than before when they were not doing it this way.

Remake at 22 plus drag com door is good too. Both require at least one com though, for the great AOE. Teams with too many ops or engineers will be slowed, as ops have (almost) no AOE damage and engineers have longer cooldowns on theirs.

Good luck Silent.

ProSophist
11-15-2011, 02:21 PM
Completely depends on your group.

Several times, I've tallied roughly 3000 exp per hour on Biosphere.
There should always be a Commando opening the door and dragging the mobs out.

Ebalere
11-15-2011, 09:44 PM
There should always be a Commando opening the door and dragging the mobs out.

I agree, my fastest xp was as my commando, pulling the com door while someone else activates the spawns in the first room on left to the hall, then, you shoot as you run up, and finish the mobs off as you approach the outside of the second left door, and you never stop killing. I cast nebula and a taunt and round up the second room real fast. One or two mobs way in the back might not aggro but that's ok. Clear second room with a big singularity and rmk.

Hullukko
11-16-2011, 07:13 AM
Completely depends on your group.

Several times, I've tallied roughly 3000 exp per hour on Biosphere.

No you haven't. Not without enhancers. That sounds like a 2x exp gain from sy2.

3000 exp unenhanced would mean:
really short run (first big room after 1st spawn): 10exp/(3000exp/3600s) = 11.6 seconds including remakes, hardly.
short run (first greenhouse + comm room): 32exp/(3000exp/3600s) = 37.3 seconds including remakes, hardly. 60ish is doable for a good team, but hard to sustain, below 60 is possible only by splitting early but then exp gain is cut down, too. typically closer to 70s.
second greenhouse (with comm) run: 40exp/(3000exp/3600s) = 46.7 seconds including remakes, hardly.
long run (comm, no boss): 44exp/(3000exp/3600s) = 51.3 seconds including remakes, hardly. a good team can average 100s, pugs tend to slip closer to 110s.

With par speeds (in golf meaning) of 70s 105s (including remakes) for the short and long runs they yield 1645 and 1508. Little more than that if you have a good team, but even then sustaining it for long get hard.

Based on what I've timed there I'd say that the long run is more suitable for pugs and short run better be left for guild or otherwise good teams that know what they're doing, since there less room for error and in public games you tend to lose players because they don't follow you fast enough or they get bored for it being a notch too hectic. Personally, I don't care which way it's run (as long as it's one of those two), the efficiency margin is not significant to me and long run a little more varied.