PDA

View Full Version : PvP Archetype Guide

Congeniality
07-01-2018, 05:30 PM
Hi all,

About 5-6 months ago, I released a video on my YouTube channel regarding tips and relative information about how to play each PL archetype in PvP. I have now decided to share it with all you lovely people.

Preface: This video is not intended for you to watch all at once in one sitting. It is designed for you to watch the intro, which will give vital information to understanding what I am saying, and then clicking on a time-stamp in the description. These time-stamps will send you to the part of the video that corresponds to the archetype you wish to know more about.

To do this, be sure to open it in YouTube so you have access to the description, and thus the time stamps!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLlTgT8b6aM

Thank you to all who watch, and I hope you all enjoy.

Cheers,
Walie

XghostzX
07-01-2018, 06:14 PM
Why I love PL: The game is simple, easy to pick up, but this video truly highlights the depth built into the PvP mechanics.

Really nice work, Walie :) Can't wait to watch it all.

Dolloway
07-01-2018, 06:22 PM
You're amazing for taking the time to make a lengthy and informative video like this, Walie.

I can see that you're a truly passionate PL player and want the community as a whole to succeed.

Congeniality
07-01-2018, 06:58 PM
Why I love PL: The game is simple, easy to pick up, but this video truly highlights the depth built into the PvP mechanics.

Really nice work, Walie :) Can't wait to watch it all.

You're amazing for taking the time to make a lengthy and informative video like this, Walie.

I can see that you're a truly passionate PL player and want the community as a whole to succeed.

Thank you both for your kind words. It honestly means a lot, especially coming from people I respect and look up to as much as you both.

Cheers,
Walie

Fwend
07-02-2018, 10:37 AM
What an amazing informative video.

Anyone who would like to learn about the basic mechanics of pvp and more, this video is an essential guide to assist you.

Thank you so much Walie, your generosity with helping others never ceases to suprise me.

killinclaw
07-02-2018, 05:27 PM
Great video, Walie. Pretty indept and well explained. Nice job.