PDA

View Full Version : 2018-07-02 Content Update (256067)

Awesomeness
07-02-2018, 10:34 AM
+ "My Red Devil" shield is no longer trade-friendly (but can be liquidated for its gold sale price).
+ The "Red Devil" set can now be completed with the "Red Dragon Egg" off-hand item.
+ Event Winners under Level 50 can now access Augey and Alfie's prize vendor!
+ Stop by Fort Blackstone on July 4th to get your paws on some unique vanity items with never-before-seen effects!
+ This special vendor ("Freedom XL") is available from 12am Central time, July 4th 'til 11:59pm that same day.
+ Get the Independence Antenna and Centurion Helm with unique color streamers that trail behind you as you run.

Leadersboard
07-02-2018, 10:35 AM
Yay!!

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Teo4evrLegend
07-02-2018, 10:38 AM
+ "My Red Devil" shield is no longer trade-friendly (but can be liquidated for its gold sale price).
+ The "Red Devil" set can now be completed with the "Red Dragon Egg" off-hand item.
+ Stop by Fort Blackstone on July 4th to get your paws on some unique vanity items with never-before-seen effects!
+ This special vendor ("Freedom XL") is available from 12am Central time, July 4th 'til 11:59pm that same day.
+ Get the Independence Antenna and Centurion Helm with unique color streamers that trail behind you as you run.Yipee!!! More Vanities!!!
Thnk u so much

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

Fwend
07-02-2018, 10:42 AM
How exciting more vanities.

Thank you for the quick fixes with red egg, my shield and access to the prize vendor.

Please consider a plat sale or double free plat offer weekend? All these new vanities are a huge strain on our plat resources. We keep needing more plat.

3pc
07-02-2018, 10:47 AM
Very sweet will these items cost gold or plat? I think we were all hoping for that Red Pa's hat we suggested ;P but these also sound very cool thanks again!

Jensmage
07-02-2018, 10:51 AM
Wow! I bought some Red Devil Shields from CS and now they are not trade able.

3pc
07-02-2018, 10:53 AM
Wow! I bought some Red Devil Shields from CS and now they are not trade able.

Karma hits the greedy

Jensmage
07-02-2018, 10:55 AM
Karma hits the greedy

Some of the shields are still in CS for a high price. I feel scammed. lol

Nipunsky
07-02-2018, 11:04 AM
+ Get the Independence Antenna and Centurion Helm with unique color streamers that trail behind you as you run.Awesome :D
P.s. will the new 4th of July vanities be tradable?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Jensmage
07-02-2018, 11:16 AM
The Red Devil Vanity Set should have an extended time period to purchase with plat. Probably until the end of this weekend. Enchanting sets still requires a lot of plat. 3.5k Plat enchanting went by like water flowing. Back to back events makes it difficult to purchase these vanities.

Mine AGK
07-02-2018, 11:35 AM
Thank you very much cinco. I love the sound of never seen before effects.

Question about quarter stat weapons.

Is there any chance or any future event that will include a helm/armor for the quarter stat weapons? It would be awesome to see a helm/armor that would give the same set bonus as the 100 set.

Leadersboard
07-02-2018, 11:40 AM
Hey so are we gonna using gold to buy the vanities or plats?
+ Get the Independence Antenna and Centurion Helm with unique color streamers that trail behind you as you run.

3pc
07-02-2018, 12:02 PM
Should be a whole Centurion set like the ones we receive in stash

Cinco
07-02-2018, 01:02 PM
Thank you very much cinco. I love the sound of never seen before effects.

Question about quarter stat weapons.

Is there any chance or any future event that will include a helm/armor for the quarter stat weapons? It would be awesome to see a helm/armor that would give the same set bonus as the 100 set.

Yes! I plan to add future Event items that provide a set for the Quarter-Stat Weapons. Since the items are Level 50, the bonus will not be as powerful as the 100's but it will be very desirable :-)

Cinco
07-02-2018, 01:03 PM
Hey so are we gonna using gold to buy the vanities or plats?

Both. Pay gold to get a character-bound vanity item. Pay Platinum to get a trade-friendly item.

Mine AGK
07-02-2018, 01:08 PM
Yes! I plan to add future Event items that provide a set for the Quarter-Stat Weapons. Since the items are Level 50, the bonus will not be as powerful as the 100's but it will be very desirable :-)

Okay, can we get the same set bonus as the 100 set wuththe speed and maybe make the set bonus red stars to match the weapon itself and red devil set?

Nipunsky
07-02-2018, 01:12 PM
Saw you with the new helm, THE TRAIL LOOKS SO COOL
P.S. when is the next gold event? :3

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

3pc
07-02-2018, 01:39 PM
Both. Pay gold to get a character-bound vanity item. Pay Platinum to get a trade-friendly item.

Can we expect the Red Pa's memorial hat but in red with fireworks coming out as a secret surprise ?

Draebatad
07-02-2018, 01:48 PM
Very cool, quarter stat weapon set, new July 4th vanities. Thank you.

Nah, two days is fine for the prize phase of this event. The duration makes them exclusive and desirable.

Draebatad
07-02-2018, 02:04 PM
I didn't run the myxx or hyper maze yet today, so I'm not sure if this is done but, if not, it would be nice to see the 4 new "My" red devil set items purchased with gold, added to the forgotten forge in order to be able to craft them to trade-friendly pieces with plat, as was done with the other vanities. Over time, this will allow more people to craft the red sets at the convenience of their spending abilities.

SeedoBurrito
07-02-2018, 03:14 PM
Don’t forget blue, yellow mantle and black crown

Jensmage
07-02-2018, 04:21 PM
I think STS found out some players were buying large quantities of these items ( a hundred set) and sell/craft them for a higher price. I would do the same. :P

Cant complain about buying 2.25m sets and craft them to sell for 25m.

Spullllll
07-02-2018, 04:39 PM
I think STS found out some players were buying large quantities of these items ( a hundred set) and sell/craft them for a higher price. I would do the same. :P

Cant complain about buying 2.25m sets and craft them to sell for 25m.

Makes no sense. If you can craft it w the plat why not just buy w plat. Your idea uses both gold and plat. Lol

Jensmage
07-02-2018, 04:55 PM
Makes no sense. If you can craft it w the plat why not just buy w plat. Your idea uses both gold and plat. Lol

The problem with buying with plat at the moment is you are limited on the quantity. A person can buy ~10 sets. If a player can craft it later in time, the player can purchase more than 100 sets.

NukeDragon
07-02-2018, 06:42 PM
I didn't run the myxx or hyper maze yet today, so I'm not sure if this is done but, if not, it would be nice to see the 4 new "My" red devil set items purchased with gold, added to the forgotten forge in order to be able to craft them to trade-friendly pieces with plat, as was done with the other vanities. Over time, this will allow more people to craft the red sets at the convenience of their spending abilities.

I hate to agree with drae, out of all people, but it would be nice for us to craft tradable versions

Draebatad
07-02-2018, 07:32 PM
I hate to agree with drae, out of all people, but it would be nice for us to craft tradable versions

LOL, thanks.

They're not there as of now. Here's what can be crafted so far to make it trade-friendly at the forge in myxx maze / hyper maze:
white dragon shield/armor/helm/Pfeiffer, blue angel shield/armor/helm.

It makes sense that we would see red, blue and gold mantles, red and black crowns, plus the three red devil main set pieces added at some point in the future, to join their other vanity mates in the forge, giving long term ability to craft using plat, the gold bought versions to trade-friendly versions of these items. Future new vanities would love to be added there as well.

Just want to say, looking over all of these new vanities, how awesome they look. Very enjoyable to wear and to see such variety, something to suit everyone's taste and style. We're eternally grateful for these beautiful and colorful additions to Alterra. Thanks again!

NukeDragon
07-02-2018, 07:36 PM
I would love like a red and black vanity set, similar to the demonic set design but as vanities

yannjoel
07-03-2018, 02:40 AM
Sounds amazing :encouragement:
Thank you for all the great updates

Jensmage
07-03-2018, 09:46 AM
I would love like a red and black vanity set, similar to the demonic set design but as vanities

Ever heard about Black Dragon Set? :p

Mine AGK
07-03-2018, 10:11 AM
Ever heard about Black Dragon Set? :p

Id mutch rather have "demon lightning" for the next event. Maybe add demon lightning egg/mantle and white lightning egg/mantle aswell. Boom, 13 items from myxx to farm and you can increase the spawn rate.

Bats
07-03-2018, 11:24 AM
Too much ideas for dragon armors, eggs, & mantles - there's no need to think about different colors. Instead, probably new vanities rather than hybrids of original vanity items.

Jensmage
07-03-2018, 11:29 AM
Too much ideas for dragon armors, eggs, & mantles - there's no need to think about different colors. Instead, probably new vanities rather than hybrids of original vanity items.

+1 Good idea.

Mine AGK
07-03-2018, 11:34 AM

The reason people are suggesting these is because they want variety. Also to have a bigger loot table to keep us interested. Cinco works by himself and nobody helps him with his projects, whats easiest on cinco will always work best.

Jensmage
07-03-2018, 11:58 AM
The reason people are suggesting these is because they want variety. Also to have a bigger loot table to keep us interested. Cinco works by himself and nobody helps him with his projects, whats easiest on cinco will always work best.

I think that is why there is a vanity suggestion thread. :P Keep it there.

Xyzther
07-03-2018, 12:10 PM
Hello it’s me David just dropping by to say hi

Alphasemana
07-03-2018, 03:32 PM
Get the Independence Antenna and Centurion Helm with unique color streamers that trail behind you as you run.

Preview? XD

epig
07-03-2018, 04:05 PM

Agreed. We just got a Black Gold set, no need for this “Demon lightning” set. And as Jensmage said, keep it on the other post.

Mine AGK
07-03-2018, 04:21 PM
Agreed. We just got a Black Gold set, no need for this “Demon lightning” set. And as Jensmage said, keep it on the other post.

So youre saying not to change events around and add more variety to keep people interested? I understand we need "new" items but variety is always good for different colors.

epig
07-03-2018, 04:26 PM
So youre saying not to change events around and add more variety to keep people interested? I understand we need "new" items but variety is always good for different colors.

What I agreed on was not to add recolored items as new vanities, but to add new vanities as Bats said. That’s adding more variety than what you’re suggesting..

And again, please keep this on the suggestion page.

Draebatad
07-03-2018, 04:35 PM

Actually, cinco made that post to have a centralized thread to track vanity ideas. He has no problem with people creating and linking to their own posts or threads.

This is a place to collect all the great vanity item ideas and link to relevant threads. :-)

epig
07-03-2018, 04:41 PM
Actually, cinco made that post to have a centralized thread to track vanity ideas. He has no problem with people creating and linking to their own posts or threads.

Well my apologies for not seeing that post; however I’m not saying this because it’s required, I’m saying this because it’s a lot easier to due to organization reasons. It’s hard to refer to someone’s suggestion if it’s in one of the update patches announcement post.

Draebatad
07-03-2018, 04:43 PM
"Stop by Fort Blackstone on July 4th to get your paws on some unique vanity items with never-before-seen effects!"

To quote some buddies in PL, nothing would be more American than an old school 40% off plat sale for July 4th. Huge incentive to buy lots and lots of plat. ;)

Draebatad
07-03-2018, 04:47 PM
Well my apologies for not seeing that post; however I’m not saying this because it’s required, I’m saying this because it’s a lot easier to due to organization reasons. It’s hard to refer to someone’s suggestion if it’s in one of the update patches announcement post.

Right on. I get you. But it's not hard to keep track of if they link directly to their specific post, which is easily done by holding down on the post number and copying the link to paste in Cinco's thread.

epig
07-03-2018, 04:51 PM
Right on. I get you. But it's not hard to keep track of if they link directly to their specific post, which is easily done by holding down on the post number and copying the link to paste in Cinco's thread.

What I meant to say is that it’s easier if people made suggestions on that thread. Saves time.

MakeSLGreatAgain
07-03-2018, 06:04 PM
Can you please change the Red eyes they kind of look like someone is on some kind hallucinogenic thing or something I would consider adding a white glow with the red outline.

Alphasemana
07-03-2018, 11:26 PM
Can you please change the Red eyes they kind of look like someone is on some kind hallucinogenic thing or something I would consider adding a white glow with the red outline.

Red eyes definately look funky on mage

Fwend
07-04-2018, 12:46 AM
The trail effects of the 4th July vanites is a new and fun visual effect. Simply entertainment running around.

Thank you Cinco and Sts.

We appreciate the two different types if vanites for sale, pl gold character bound and plat tradable versions.

Iilhopeliliil
07-04-2018, 05:09 AM
lolz thanks for the update but i spent too much gold buying those trail vanities all on one char and realising i cant stash them xD rip:P

SeedoBurrito
07-04-2018, 03:21 PM
Would love to see the gold bought vanities be account bound rather than character bound.

Buchmeister
07-04-2018, 04:42 PM
These trail effects are AMAZING! And I love the way you're handling event vanities now, gold for people who just want it for looks and plat for people to trade it.

A+++ from me, all I want for the next event are unique meshes for items :)

Xyzther
07-04-2018, 06:05 PM
I’ve drawn some pretty interesting stuff with the trails of the new vanities

Jig
07-05-2018, 07:18 AM
lolz thanks for the update but i spent too much gold buying those trail vanities all on one char and realising i cant stash them xD rip:P

I did the exact same thing, R.I.P big time omg >.<

Adxe
07-05-2018, 07:39 AM
All vanities from past events that are character-bound should have liquidation price for its gold sale price :rolleyes:

3pc
07-05-2018, 08:31 AM
All vanities from past events that are character-bound should have liquidation price for its gold sale price :rolleyes:

I agree all vanitys that were bought should not just red devil vanity shield xd

Jig
07-05-2018, 07:04 PM

I also agree with this! I can’t see the problem with it, why’s it only the shield? Why can’t the helmet and armour liquidate for the gold purchased price.