View Full Version : "PvP Area" in Festerfang Outpost

Screenshotz
07-02-2018, 10:47 AM
Right now you can use pots in the pvp area...is this intentional?

Lojack
07-02-2018, 10:49 AM
Yes, it is.................................

Screenshotz
07-02-2018, 10:55 AM
Yes, it is.................................

Well........

Java
07-02-2018, 11:08 AM
It's nerf free pvp.

Xxkayakxx
07-02-2018, 12:44 PM
I see more bad-mouth fights than pvp in that arena xD

Spheresome
07-02-2018, 12:47 PM
I see more bad-mouth fights than pvp in that arena xD

Yeah tbh in all honesty the new pvp arena is dragging some of the non pvp players into the drama of pvp without actually pvping

Motherless_Child
07-02-2018, 01:00 PM
Yeah tbh in all honesty the new pvp arena is dragging some of the non pvp players into the drama of pvp without actually pvping

LOL....

That PVP arena is fun..... LOL....

A good way to get us non PVPers involved..........

It's kind of fun to talk trash then get slaughtered in the arena.... LOL!!!!!!!!!

Susanne
07-02-2018, 01:53 PM
There I was, watching all the fun, cheering people on I was. Stood there on the sidelines, I turned to another spectator to comment on what a spectacular display of intricate and skillful manoeuvring was being shown just for our entertainment. "They should sell tickets!" I cried. "I can't believe all this show is free". Well..the next thing I knew, I was on me back staring up at a rogue. She looked down and said with a smirk, "you're a nab Susie". I didn't know whch hurt most, the aimed shot or the public humiliation. Needless to say, I stand well back now and tiptoe to the NPC's for my quests. 😔

Xxkayakxx
07-03-2018, 02:56 AM
There I was, watching all the fun, cheering people on I was. Stood there on the sidelines, I turned to another spectator to comment on what a spectacular display of intricate and skillful manoeuvring was being shown just for our entertainment. "They should sell tickets!" I cried. "I can't believe all this show is free". Well..the next thing I knew, I was on me back staring up at a rogue. She looked down and said with a smirk, "you're a nab Susie". I didn't know whch hurt most, the aimed shot or the public humiliation. Needless to say, I stand well back now and tiptoe to the NPC's for my quests. ��

Better nab than rude ;)