PDA

View Full Version : 7/2/18 - Festerfang Hotfix

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-02-2018, 01:46 PM
Hey Arlorians,

The battle for the fastcap banner ends tomorrow, so you're running out of time to power through and earn this exclusive banner!

We have a few fixes today for Arcane Legends:
+ Warrior Ultimate Reflective Barrier no longer deals extraordinarily high damage
+ Fix for the issue of skills becoming stuck
+ Fix for Rogue's Spirit Daggers not working
+ Reduced requirements to open Deep Marsh
+ Reduced insane healing of Lt. Dor'lyn
+ Lost Mage's Mine quest Vengeance no longer brings you into a timed version of the dungeon

Ready to raid,
- Vroooooooooom

Spheresome
07-02-2018, 02:48 PM
Ty

/11chars

thekragle
07-02-2018, 02:49 PM
Awesome, thank you so much, especially for the skill bug fix!!

danishahmed
07-02-2018, 02:51 PM
Also fix spouse chat to work smart chat. U have to type /s everytime u text. Ty

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

BobDehBuilder
07-02-2018, 03:00 PM
Also fix spouse chat to work smart chat. U have to type /s everytime u text. Ty

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

yes need to type 2 messages to switch to certain chat types or just command ,i thought it was automatic ;/

Oursizes
07-02-2018, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the fixes.

Greekrogue
07-02-2018, 03:07 PM
Thanks for fixing the skill bug..<3 <3 <3

DarrenPR
07-02-2018, 03:27 PM
That deep marsh boss heal tho @.@

Psychoism
07-02-2018, 03:32 PM
Great! Skill bug is gone now, Thanks!

Carapace
07-02-2018, 03:49 PM
That deep marsh boss heal tho @.@

whoopsy! He may be mean for this one but we'll bring his heal to a more normal level as well next update

Motherless_Child
07-02-2018, 04:01 PM
Hey Arlorians,

The battle for the fastcap banner ends tomorrow, so you're running out of time to power through and earn this exclusive banner!

We have a few fixes today for Arcane Legends:
+ Warrior Ultimate Reflective Barrier no longer deals extraordinarily high damage
+ Fix for the issue of skills becoming stuck
+ Fix for Rogue's Spirit Daggers not working
+ Reduced requirements to open Deep Marsh
+ Reduced insane healing of Lt. Dor'lyn
+ Lost Mage's Mine quest Vengeance no longer brings you into a timed version of the dungeon

Ready to raid,
- Vroooooooooom

What's highlighted in red was never reported as a bug...... Seemed to be working perfectly fine....... LOL.....................

Marosok
07-02-2018, 05:05 PM
3rd war ultimate is useless now. Wars were important for a while. I was fine with it like many others. I do not want tell you to bring it back (1 hit kill spam on some bosses), but it should be reworked to take decent amount of boss hp.

MasterP
07-02-2018, 05:08 PM
True.. Its like fenris now.. pretty useless for a ultimate. it should be a bit more powerful.

Kazuki1San
07-02-2018, 05:36 PM
the ult of the warrior was very bad after the nerf but I understand that it is to take the grace of the game but please give a little buff for last shift of which I do not even know if it can call "ult"

Kazuki1San
07-02-2018, 05:39 PM
the ult of the warrior was very bad after the nerf but I understand that it is to take the grace of the game but please give a little buff for last shift of which I do not even know if it can call "ult"

not to take away grace *

tripexxx
07-02-2018, 06:24 PM
Game sucks once again for me since they nerfed the ultimate of the warrior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tripexxx
07-02-2018, 06:38 PM
Buff for the 3rd ultimate warrior in the next hot fix :)))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StorminForman
07-02-2018, 08:05 PM
what time tomorrow does it end?

Alwarez
07-02-2018, 08:15 PM
3rd war ultimate is useless now. Wars were important for a while. I was fine with it like many others. I do not want tell you to bring it back (1 hit kill spam on some bosses), but it should be reworked to take decent amount of boss hp.

What is the role of rogues when warriors take decent amount of boss hp?

Abuze
07-02-2018, 08:17 PM
The Hydra Bog is kind of pointless too, just have to spam fenris AA repeatedly till boss eventually dies. And for Deep Marsh it's same sad story as the last two expans again, let rogues clear mobs that boss spawns and mages do the rest. For mobs on way to boss mages rule as well with their wildfire proc.
Immo bow and DS got nerfed but it's back to using those same items for Deep Marsh.

Loving Infested Swamps, just sucks that boss can insta kill you with their normal attack, just farming deaths instead of raid tokens atm

Shocan
07-02-2018, 11:49 PM
A day (or 2) push back has been asked for an I'm wondering if we may see a little push because of bugs? It'd be real nice :P

Drannak
07-03-2018, 01:21 AM
Oh come on, don't nerf warrior's ultimate so much ..... I loved how quickly it was killing bosses :/ This game for a few days was really amazing for our class 😆

Saltest
07-03-2018, 02:45 AM
thanks for the bug fixes ;)

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk

jeteric14
07-03-2018, 04:25 AM
I try Reflective Barrier ultimate skill after the nerf, but most of the time im using the skill it turns out
That im the one insta kill not the mobs or boss, I switch to 2nd ultimate skill instead.

MasterP
07-03-2018, 05:37 AM
And Sts are not going to erase the New maps leaderboard?? What kind of nonsense is that. So for a whole month, nobody has a chance to run timed there???? Because of your (sts) mistake.. Either bring the warrior ultimate insta kill back for the month, or erase the LB.. its not that hard to do. People done it in 6sec, are you guys for real?? Is that how your new map supposed to be?? Wow very challenging.. The last time you blamed amazon for the crazy ping speeds and would not do anything about it. But this time its on your hands as a company, due to a failed expansion release with tons of bugs. The RIGHT thing to do, would be to clear the leaderboard and let people enjoy it properly.

Marosok
07-03-2018, 06:07 AM
And Sts are not going to erase the New maps leaderboard?? What kind of nonsense is that. So for a whole month, nobody has a chance to run timed there???? Because of your (sts) mistake.. Either bring the warrior ultimate insta kill back for the month, or erase the LB.. its not that hard to do. People done it in 6sec, are you guys for real?? Is that how your new map supposed to be?? Wow very challenging.. The last time you blamed amazon for the crazy ping speeds and would not do anything about it. But this time its on your hands as a company, due to a failed expansion release with tons of bugs. The RIGHT thing to do, would be to clear the leaderboard and let people enjoy it properly.

You will have chance next month.

Marosok
07-03-2018, 06:09 AM
Anyway, i am fine with both keep LB/reset LB/ thing, so do not need to be salty.

Eidoln
07-03-2018, 07:11 AM
Tomrrow? :'v

Sent from my F-01F using Tapatalk

laqain
07-03-2018, 09:17 AM
you guys nerf the only thing i enjoyed in this expansion so far the warrior reflective ultimate. ok fine i agree that it shouldn't insta kill the boss but its nerfted to the point that its not even worth using it again and the other two warrior ultimate is trash not worth it. if your gonna nerf the warrior ultimate at least do it right make it do a decent amount of damage to the bosses ugh. ruined this for me

Fearrr
07-03-2018, 09:22 AM
Thx for fixing Skill Bug!

PatD
07-03-2018, 09:25 AM
On behalf of all Arlorian i ask all the gods(dev), Super Vroom, Great Gary, Holy Cinco and the greatest of the great entity STS to add one extra day for fast level cap banner!!
If u make it i promise i will call my mother more often and swear less often :) thx

Pykz
07-03-2018, 08:07 PM
Rip warriors.

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

neasapaca
07-03-2018, 11:28 PM
thank you for fixing the skill bug

nonskid
07-04-2018, 01:34 AM
can you tell me dev what is your philosophy to use word "festerfang"? i really curious about it and im not smart enough to find it

Saracenmyst
07-04-2018, 06:01 AM
The healing made the boss almost impossible to kill. Also how does it heal?