PDA

View Full Version : Didn't it used to cost 1 plat to reroll your skills???

Nofox
07-02-2018, 03:57 PM
Usually, I would reroll because the skills they give me are not what I wanted and it coated 1 plat...now I see that it costs 5??? I dropped to 61 plat because I didn't know that they changed the amount of plat that it costs to reroll.

asommers
07-02-2018, 04:13 PM
Yes. During Beta, in addition to balance and stability, we are evaluating prices as well.

-ALS

Escanor
07-02-2018, 06:36 PM
Usually, I would reroll because the skills they give me are not what I wanted and it coated 1 plat...now I see that it costs 5??? I dropped to 61 plat because I didn't know that they changed the amount of plat that it costs to reroll.

Free-to-play players, we're doomed.

Sabbido
07-03-2018, 03:30 AM

I used most of my plat coz I didnít check too lol. Plat usage is high for reviving and for rerolling. The daily plat isnít enough for that, I hope it is changed back it was better before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Escanor
07-03-2018, 04:33 AM
I used most of my plat coz I didnít check too lol. Plat usage is high for reviving and for rerolling. The daily plat isnít enough for that, I hope it is changed back it was better before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, 5 plat for every re-roll makes it a way too hard to play. I think it's too soon to higher the price and also I think that I don't stand a chance of making a solid build. I practically can't stand a 2 vs 1 with the crap rerolls I get. When it was in 1 I used to love that game.

Schnitzel
07-04-2018, 12:07 AM
As a casual player, this is starting to look like the dawn of pay 2 play. Unless the daily missions reward gets increased, i don't think it would be worth it.. think about it. 5plat per reroll. All fun and games till Mr. Lvl16 kills you and there goes all your plats

asommers
07-05-2018, 02:00 PM
Reroll cost adjusted to 2P.

-ALS