PDA

View Full Version : This week: The Blood Forge Event! Earn Big Discounts at the Forge!!

Cinco
07-02-2018, 06:13 PM
We're celebrating American Independence Day with a special Player Leaderboard event!
This is a brand new type of event based solely on your individual score ;-)

TIMING
Starting at 12am Central time on the 4th of July and running until 11:59pm on July 5th:
Vampire Hunters have invaded a secret Factory in Old Town in an attempt to destroy the Arc Dynamo!
Enter the Factory and defeat the Vampire Hunters to score points.

SCORING
Hunters award 5 points. Hunter Mini-bosses award 10. The Factory Foreman awards 15!
Earn a total of 5,000 points to unlock Bronze Tier. Get 20,000 for Silver. Amass 35,000 for Gold.
NOTE: this event's score is your personal score! Check your Lair to see your progress.

PRIZES
Reach Gold Tier to get up to 80% off at the Blood Forge! Lesser discounts are available for Silver and Bronze Tier.
Prizes are awarded at 12am on July 6th. All winners get 48 hours to take advantage of their discounts at the Blood Forge.

themythrise
07-02-2018, 10:15 PM
Ty, Cinco:)...good event. This event is really made for every DL player.

In DL, there is only one weapon which is in black Color. i.e, Bio-morph weapon. This Bio-morph weapon doesnt have any effects.

Could you please introduce new weapon in black Color with effect.

I am commenting this in view of many black Color vanities are there but not weapon.

Long live DL!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Tinkerbelldoll
07-02-2018, 10:28 PM
Sounds fun . But if possible add a firework type pet 😁 that we can purchase orrr we can get by reaching top tier .

magic formula
07-03-2018, 08:12 AM
Where ro find the factory we have to find a monster or we find the entrance

doomdoomdoom
07-03-2018, 02:22 PM
We're celebrating American Independence Day with a special Player Leaderboard event!
This is a brand new type of event based solely on your individual score ;-)

TIMING
Starting at 12am Central time on the 4th of July and running until 11:59pm on July 5th:
Vampire Hunters have invaded a secret Factory in Old Town in an attempt to destroy the Arc Dynamo!
Enter the Factory and defeat the Vampire Hunters to score points.

SCORING
Hunters award 5 points. Hunter Mini-bosses award 10. The Factory Foreman awards 15!
Earn a total of 5,000 points to unlock Bronze Tier. Get 20,000 for Silver. Amass 35,000 for Gold.
NOTE: this event's score is your personal score! Check your Lair to see your progress.

PRIZES
Reach Gold Tier to get up to 80% off at the Blood Forge! Lesser discounts are available for Silver and Bronze Tier.
Prizes are awarded at 12am on July 6th. All winners get 48 hours to take advantage of their discounts at the Blood Forge.

Thanks Cinco! Sounds fun and great idea for the prize!

Annin
07-03-2018, 04:59 PM
Sounds like a good event will we be able to see the top players in the leaderboards?

Seratavia
07-04-2018, 02:28 AM
Thanks for the event Cinco! 🤩🤩🤩 Can you also add titles to those who have reached bronze, silver and gold? So that there could be a remembrance for the event xd but other than that thanks again~

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Annin
07-04-2018, 03:54 AM
Door will spawn sometimes after killing an enemy. Always leads back to the beginning, what's the point?

themythrise
07-04-2018, 03:59 AM
Door will spawn sometimes after killing an enemy. Always leads back to the beginning, what's the point?It's a trap xd

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

MrWizardlord
07-05-2018, 01:23 AM
Cool event idea but pls make it longer than a day next time lol! Tier events with points like this on AL lasts 1-2 weeks. To make it so short is like a slap in the face saying farm for 24hrs nonstop like you have nothing else going on in life lmao.
You guys can make it more extravagant and more beneficial than that!

loveallppl
07-07-2018, 03:44 AM
Ty cinco nice event :)