PDA

View Full Version : Vular Ticker missing

sthria
11-14-2011, 10:10 PM
I Have ran the 2 areas the quest tells me Vular Ticker could be found for the quest Ticky Business. I can't seem to complete this quest and I have ran it over 20 times now and can't seem to complete the kill Vular Ticker.
Any clue where i can find him?
I have even started a new game and looked for him, and no luck.

javier995
11-14-2011, 10:13 PM
Level 4 run that level. He's a brown bug.

Bladebreaker
11-17-2011, 02:41 AM
The ticker is a random spawn meaning that you might have to run the map a few more times for it to appear. It took me about 20+ on each one of my Characters to find it. Good luck.

Corpser
11-17-2011, 04:07 AM
yes ticker is very rare i found him twice thats it.......

JSL
11-17-2011, 11:16 AM
Hey Sthria,

The Vular Ticket is a rare spawn. You can do 20+ runs to find it and still not smash it.

Just keep looking and/or move on to other quests; you'll get it someday!

KTpantyhose
11-18-2011, 11:29 AM
i can't never find that darn thing when i play sl -____-'

BodMaster
11-18-2011, 03:43 PM
Hehe, if all else fails take a look at this thread, and watch the guide. If it don't help then at least you will have a laugh or to at the into :D

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?39808-OOD-Tutorial-Video-How-to-find-Vular-Ticker

CanonicalKoi
11-18-2011, 04:47 PM
Which reminds me....that quest is *still* hanging around the neck of my 36 engie. *shakes fist at big bug* Hmm....maybe we should all get together and hunt the silly thing down once and for all. :)

javier995
11-18-2011, 07:14 PM
Sure! I have good luck with that thing. Lol I'll be happy to help any of you look for it. Just bring one of two things.

A big enough boot to smash that dang bug and take it off Bounty Terminal forever.

Or

Bring some big spray so we can spray it in his eyes. Thus blinding him, which gives us enough time to snipe his head off!! ;)

Garvhoz
11-19-2011, 01:10 AM
Yo its nothing to get upset about like the dev said^ it takes awhile, it took me 5lvs to find it I was on the last level of experience availability for that place so yeah hang in there,I have seen it only once and im lv32, may good luck swarm around you

bronislav84
11-19-2011, 05:30 PM
I have had good luck in the one with the bombs and lasers. Forgot which level that is. Tick usually shows up either on the right or along with boss.

He is brown and has visible a name. Easy to spot when he does show up.

ninjaduck
11-22-2011, 04:18 PM
Lol ive seen this guy maybe 10-12 times, but i never knew he was rare. Because of this, that quest is still unfinished, and now i cant find him...

Also does anything drop from him that people like?

CanonicalKoi
11-22-2011, 05:16 PM
Nothing spectacular, Duck. The only attraction Ticker has is that it's a check mark next to a quest. (I am in no way casting aspersions on the Ticker who, I am sure, has great inner beauty, a vast love of music, the love of it's friends and family and a wicked sense of rhythm. I'm sure the Ticker is terrifically attractive to someone...something...some bug somewhere and will find the love of its life and settle down and raise tons of bouncing baby....maggots. Ew.)

Yeah, fine. Let's all go squish it.

ETA: Really, the best part is seeing something about the Ticker posted under the "Bugs" section. Hee!