PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July event

Hjable
07-03-2018, 01:44 AM
Well I wish you would have told us sooner that there was going to be some epic vainity with elite effect on 4th of July before I spent all my 2k plats in red devil armor event. Will the 4th July event be plat or gold! Can we get a sneak peek and see cost. Can we just get the tradable version free this time just for being on 1 per account :)

Well actually that’s a bad idea cause some people will just make 60 accounts.

Well out of gold and plats guess no vainity this time I hope next vainity is even better.

I was wondering if we could get like some kind of membership kinda like Hulu we’re we pay a monthly fee and get discount on New vainity for that month. And we get an unique membership vainity for that month.

The game would still be free to play cause these vainity only effect our looks and not needed to win dungeons or pvp.

redman9983
07-03-2018, 01:56 AM
I agree with part of that could we see if it's going to be gold or plat or a little of both more than likely and also a basic idea of the cost of the items I personally don't buy until I do a bit of research and that goes for anything even hamburgers at a restaurant it sounds stupid but I have had food poisoning 5 times from Whataburger so that's why I do it for food but the system is sound it would probably drive the sales up if we actually knew ahead of time so both pl players will be happy with a sound purchase and STS would get their percentage if money from the completed form plat offers and the people who purchased there plat so the only pit fall I can forsee is a bit of criticism but that's always inevitable even without a preview but they are minut details that could be changed if considered and enough people say the same about the same thing

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

3pc
07-03-2018, 09:53 AM
Cinco has already said its gold for character locked and plat for trade friendly and he was online yesterday and showed some people in oktal how it looked