PDA

View Full Version : Farming help

Mine AGK
07-03-2018, 07:33 AM
I havent farmed 35 gear in about 5 years and need to know where the current items drop.
Zombies saintly shield
Voodoo pin/armor/helm/doll
Copperheads trident

Also need to know what pieces are needed to completed the copperheads trident set with set bonus?

Congeniality
07-03-2018, 07:47 AM
Bayou Bash in Ancient Swamps is the place if I remember correctly. Although I believe you need a lv 35 to farm it effectively.

Mine AGK
07-03-2018, 09:27 AM
Bayou Bash in Ancient Swamps is the place if I remember correctly. Although I believe you need a lv 35 to farm it effectively.

Thats the one i have been farming. I wasnt sure if EVERYTHING dropped there but i know voodoo pin drops there. 35 gear will go up when the tourney gets more popular

Absolize
07-04-2018, 12:55 AM
He should’ve posted in General Discussion... would’ve made it popular quicker in my opinion.

Mine AGK
07-04-2018, 08:33 AM
He should’ve posted in General Discussion... would’ve made it popular quicker in my opinion.

I was thinking the same thing. Idk why he didnt post it here. Would be popular and probably end up bigger then the 105.

Baylakk
07-04-2018, 04:13 PM
Yep, Bayou Boss Brawl is the best place for voodoo. Used to farm it a ton back when voodoo sold almost instantly on CS. Gotten a few drops recently as well with my 105. Not sure if it’s faster or slower than using a 35.

All pieces of Copperhead drop there as well.

burntoutdex
07-04-2018, 09:31 PM
On any other swamp map, yes, farming with a 35 (ideally a 28) would yield a higher drop rate due to threat level being red opposed to grey. However, due to the design of bayou boss brawl, you can farm 6drops in roughly 30 seconds (no, that isnt a joke) - all of which have potential to be the drops you are looking for.

(Spawn in, run to the right, kill zeke, run to the left (from facing the right) and kill frogmar, run same direction, kill the 3 bosses that spawn, remake (really, just clear the righthand side of the map)

I would highly suggest using a 105 over a 35 (the added speed is nice, too.)

Also as an aside, i am assuming you are looking for these items for the tournament, if so,brain freeze eye is better than the copperhead doll, just a heads up :] (for mage, atleast (int birds used the doll, i do not recall why))

The copperhead swampy trident set consists of:

Copperhead's Bullfrog Helm, Copperhead's Croc Scale Plate, Copperhead's Swampy Trident, Copperhead's Saintly Shield

with the set bonus being +3% Dodge, +2 H/s, +10 Armor

Incase you might want to ask, there is no way to get a 4pc set bonus with the int equips, only with the staff

best of luck :]