PDA

View Full Version : A question for the devs! =)

Cascade
07-10-2010, 12:26 AM
I don't know if this belongs in a different topic or what but...Could the 1,000+ posters be able to have the PL shield avatar like the devs or a diff avatar? Thanks =)

Royce
07-10-2010, 09:03 AM
Bad idea IMO. Too many people already post nonsense just to raise their post count. This would turn the forum into the biggest spamfest ever.

KingFu
07-10-2010, 09:42 AM
Lol, when I first read this I thought you were asking for 1000+ posters too get a PL shield.

Royce
07-10-2010, 10:02 AM
Lol, when I first read this I thought you were asking for 1000+ posters too get a PL shield.

LMAO. So did I. Okay, so I still think it's a bad idea for the same reason, but not as bad as I had originally thought ;)
The devs should have their own unique designations so that their posts are easily identifiable, however, having other avatars only available to senior members would be okay, but not 1000-posters, there's already way to much garbage in the forums.

Cascade
07-10-2010, 10:35 AM
Yeah your right lol bad idea. XD

KingFu
07-10-2010, 10:38 AM
LMAO. So did I. Okay, so I still think it's a bad idea for the same reason, but not as bad as I had originally thought ;)
The devs should have their own unique designations so that their posts are easily identifiable, however, having other avatars only available to senior members would be okay, but not 1000-posters, there's already way to much garbage in the forums.

Agreed, I think putting a new avatar for the 1000+ posters would make everyone post random crap to get there. I am not sure if I even completely agree with the new avatar for senior members. Maybe, a little logo next to their name, or a little tag at the bottom of their posts, but I don't think a new avatar is appropriate.

Also, is a Senior Member the highest that an average player can get? Or is there higher?

EDIT:

Yeah your right lol bad idea. XD

You gave up easily :)

Cascade
07-10-2010, 11:35 AM
Senior is as high as you get...Pretty lame that there is only junior and senior then need to put more work into the forums =/