PDA

View Full Version : Compensation for (Fast Cap) Delay

PsychoNuke
07-03-2018, 09:37 AM
I am making this thread on behalf of in-game players (especialy my guildmates who grinded hard for 5 days and are only level 70 atm). I see people on forums also are crying out loud that their efforts are going to go in vain because of the delay caused by the skill stuck bug.

It took STS 4 days to fix the issue. I would appreciate if they take the responsibility for the inconvenience and delay caused, and the least they could do is grant another day to players to get that banner. Thank you.

Sorry I am quoting your post Vroom (just to keep it at one place).
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?425435-The-Elephant-In-The-Room&p=2841253#post2841253

I think we all agree the issue was severe, and 4 out of 5 days is very long.

Shocan
07-03-2018, 09:48 AM
+1 It's been thrown around but I think that a lot of people have been complaining and it should take place whether it be a day, or maybe even 2 just to fit it into the "Al schedule"

arcanefid
07-03-2018, 10:35 AM
I would agree with this to be honest, maybe until Thursday would be just fine, and end the "event" smoothly when the update hits.

Right now we don't even know the exact time when the Fast Cap banners become unavailable.

VROOMIGoRealFast
07-03-2018, 10:43 AM
Hey y'all,

I'm going to preemptively close this thread down, as they've been getting out of hand lately.

We hear your feedback on the skill issue and fast cap and understand your concerns. We will continue to discuss what might be appropriate given the situation, but I want you to know we do hear you.

- Vroom