PDA

View Full Version : Sts ... about the fast cap event

Captain critic
07-03-2018, 01:30 PM
How is reaching level cap within 5 days for a reward an event ? Its basically a player reaching highest level but at a way faster pace, in my opinion it should've been an aps instead

Did anyone else know it was an event ? And do you agree with me ?

Lojack
07-03-2018, 01:32 PM
We've ran this before

Nohealth
07-03-2018, 01:33 PM
It was an event because you're getting special banner that won't be available for players who cap after the limited time. If it was aps, it would make difficult for new/inactive players to get into leaderboard where even 50 aps matter..

Captain critic
07-03-2018, 01:47 PM
It was an event because you're getting special banner that won't be available for players who cap after the limited time. If it was aps, it would make difficult for new/inactive players to get into leaderboard where even 50 aps matter..
Hasn't that already happened ? there are other aps in al that none of the late players have gotten and never will anyway is that why sts stopped putting time limiting aps in al ?

Nohealth
07-03-2018, 01:50 PM
Hasn't that already happened ? there are other aps in al that none of the late players have gotten and never will anyway is that why sts stopped putting time limiting aps in al ?It has happened, doesn't mean they should do that even more because next cap players will be stucked at certain amount of aps and won't be able to cross it if they'll grant aps for every s**t that is limited...
And also, STS didn't forced anyone to level that fast. You could choose to run the event or not. I personally didn't.

Captain critic
07-03-2018, 01:59 PM
It has happened, doesn't mean they should do that even more because next cap players will be stucked at certain amount of aps and won't be able to cross it if they'll grant aps for every s**t that is limited...
And also, STS didn't forced anyone to level that fast. You could choose to run the event or not. I personally didn't.

I'm not saying sts is forcing us to runs, im saying sts is giving or use to give aps that has limited time like event ones or aps that is only in that event which is gone forever now which like you said makes it harder for players to go lb but nvm now cuz i think we might be talking samething and im just misreading or not thinking right

Screenshotz
07-03-2018, 02:06 PM
Event related aps don't give achievement points

Nohealth
07-03-2018, 02:11 PM
I'm not saying sts is forcing us to runs, im saying sts is giving or use to give aps that has limited time like event ones or aps that is only in that event which is gone forever now which like you said makes it harder for players to go lb but nvm now cuz i think we might be talking samething and im just misreading or not thinking rightIf you go through the "old event aps" you'll notice that they're giving you 0 aps. No idea why they're placed there tbh