PDA

View Full Version : Spirit weapons...

Irg
07-03-2018, 04:11 PM
So i have a few questions about it...
How often does the acient root proc?
Does the spirit weapon gain xp with same rate as our character? Does xp elix help?
How much does the acient root pull? Is it same as terrior blade?
If you know any of the question pleaee comment below, really appreciate it

Ucamaeben
07-03-2018, 04:43 PM
I can’t speak to owning a wep. I did run the swamp with a mage that had the gun. I saw him level it 1-4 in one run.

I didn’t notice the proc but it was very low level. The run was fine from my perspective and I asked him if he liked it and he said yes.

I’m looking forward to hearing about them as it’s a goal of mine to get the sword.

Irg
07-04-2018, 11:47 AM
So anymore ppl can answer my question? :)

Azerothraven
07-04-2018, 01:03 PM
I don’t want to put salt on this friendly discussion but I am personally against spirit weapons.

Why you ask?

Firstly they are mythic which means they are unlikely to be the best. Sts will most probably release arcane 71 in future events.

Secondly it’s ridiculously expensive, I am 71 and I only have 100 tokens from running the bosses and I don’t want to buy crafted tokens which I estimate will cost 10m.

Thirdly, I don’t know the answers to any of the questions asked in this thread so why would I make such a big investment or commitment to this?

thekragle
07-04-2018, 02:13 PM
Typically, the token bought weapons are always one or two notches below the top weapons in the game. I would like to see a level 50 spirit dagger stats vs the tainted dagger stats. Is the spirit weapon actually better??

Oursizes
07-04-2018, 02:19 PM
Typically, the token bought weapons are always one or two notches below the top weapons in the game. I would like to see a level 50 spirit dagger stats vs the tainted dagger stats. Is the spirit weapon actually better??

Yes. Lv 50 Spirit dagger+endless set>full tainted set

Irg
07-04-2018, 03:32 PM
The concern of this spirit weapon is, in the exampla lv50 stats listed below
Its damage, not dps and as we all know there is damage modify% which easily goes for 600%
So does that mean it will add 1800damage at lv50?

Oursizes
07-04-2018, 03:59 PM
The concern of this spirit weapon is, in the exampla lv50 stats listed below
Its damage, not dps and as we all know there is damage modify% which easily goes for 600%
So does that mean it will add 1800damage at lv50?

Yes. All damage is multiplied by damage %. This is an addition on top of the damage gained from the base stats of the weapon

supersyan
07-05-2018, 10:06 AM
Historically , Token bought weapons in AL is not that good.

Irg
07-05-2018, 11:15 AM
Yea i agree but... Never once you need ti put that much effort and gold

Rauitri
07-05-2018, 11:29 AM
I don’t want to put salt on this friendly discussion but I am personally against spirit weapons.

Why you ask?

Firstly they are mythic which means they are unlikely to be the best. Sts will most probably release arcane 71 in future events.

Secondly it’s ridiculously expensive, I am 71 and I only have 100 tokens from running the bosses and I don’t want to buy crafted tokens which I estimate will cost 10m.

Thirdly, I don’t know the answers to any of the questions asked in this thread so why would I make such a big investment or commitment to this?

Firstly, you made assumptions, their stats doesn't seem to be mythic but could be comparable with 66 arcanes. Remeber that its a Spirit rarity, meaning it is new that we dont know much of yet. Remeber that every rarity is unique.

Also, once sts would release new Arcane gears, there would be a high possibility that it will be farmed, and not be obtained by richies opening locks.

Secondly, its free. 10m? Sure if you'd take the lazy route by buying from the farmers. But the purpose to acquire most of the gears within this expansion are just thru grinding, so its senseless to call it "expensive" in terms of gold.

Lastly, why reply to a thread and later on saying that "why would I make a big investment" bruh, no one asked. He was just asking just incase this could be answered, or be answered later on.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

supersyan
07-05-2018, 12:38 PM
Remember we are al given free mythic underhaul?

Oursizes
07-05-2018, 03:00 PM
Actually at lv50 ur spirit dagger will give a ton more damage than tainted ever can because of the 333 damage bonus which stacks with bonus damage %. And the mana amount/armor amount isn’t that lower if u use endless set, maybe like 200 armor difference? I’d give that up for getting runs done a lot faster. And the heal proc is very good. As you get closer to max level you don’t need any mages or tanks for your runs if even 2 rogues have the daggers in your group.

Azerothraven
07-05-2018, 08:50 PM
Firstly, you made assumptions, their stats doesn't seem to be mythic but could be comparable with 66 arcanes. Remeber that its a Spirit rarity, meaning it is new that we dont know much of yet. Remeber that every rarity is unique.

Also, once sts would release new Arcane gears, there would be a high possibility that it will be farmed, and not be obtained by richies opening locks.

Secondly, its free. 10m? Sure if you'd take the lazy route by buying from the farmers. But the purpose to acquire most of the gears within this expansion are just thru grinding, so its senseless to call it "expensive" in terms of gold.

Lastly, why reply to a thread and later on saying that "why would I make a big investment" bruh, no one asked. He was just asking just incase this could be answered, or be answered later on.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Like you said, we don’t know much yet so I am just making the smarter decisions and waiting for Arcane 71.

Time is money to me. I can farm over 30m in the time it would take me to obtain this weapon and level it up. That’s why I would prefer to buy the weapon and farm gold. Just because it can be gained for free doesn’t mean there is no price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will0
07-05-2018, 10:33 PM
spirit weapons seems like is for farmers and F2P to keep them happy :)

Oakmaiden
07-06-2018, 12:27 PM
Remember we are al given free mythic underhaul?

Wish I had known this set info Before opening murksones!

BobDehBuilder
07-06-2018, 02:22 PM
hope they release arc wep on ursoth ;] , would sux if they release it mid season ;/