PDA

View Full Version : Players who reach lvl 71 cap

Algorhythm
07-03-2018, 08:45 PM
Few people had no problems with the skill bug

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk

Oursizes
07-03-2018, 09:24 PM
Sorry, but nobody showed towards pity to me so don’t expect it for it to be for you either. I managed to reach 71 in time to get the banner despite being force charged skills left and right,and there was a whole day of fixed skills to grind. Yes it is true that some of the top players didn’t have much of a problem with skill bugs, but nobody cares. So it’s either one played it how it was and got the banner or didn’t, unfortunately.

Algorhythm
07-03-2018, 10:07 PM
I believe this skill bug wasn't on PC only on devices such as Android and IOS?

Alot of my friends still went for the banner regardless of the situation.

I'm seeing crying posts about it and don't think it's fair for those who ran for banner if Sts decides to increase the length of time
Sorry, but nobody showed towards pity to me so don’t expect it for it to be for you either. I managed to reach 71 in time to get the banner despite being force charged skills left and right,and there was a whole day of fixed skills to grind. Yes it is true that some of the top players didn’t have much of a problem with skill bugs, but nobody cares. So it’s either one played it how it was and got the banner or didn’t, unfortunately.

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk

Kystone
07-03-2018, 10:11 PM
I play on Android, had 0 problems with skill bug, no problem spamming my skills. Only time it locked was when you accidentally double tap for me, don't see how you do that every run?

Oursizes
07-03-2018, 10:17 PM
I play on Android, had 0 problems with skill bug, no problem spamming my skills. Only time it locked was when you accidentally double tap for me, don't see how you do that every run?

A lot of people tend to do that on games because it doesn’t always 100% register. Especially as a player who plays Mona’s on iPhone it is a habit that can’t be broken. Since tapping a skill once doesn’t always cast it on mobas